PDA

View Full Version : Kiddivouchers.com

Pudding Girl
19-03-2008, 05:52 PM
Does anyone recieve payment from parents with this scheme? Are they ok?

Trouble
19-03-2008, 05:54 PM
which scheme

i do busy bees

bacs

and another one cc something

they are fine and prompt

miffy
19-03-2008, 05:56 PM
No sorry Lou I've not heard of that one

I have parents who use busy bees and accor both are OK

Miffy xx

ajs
19-03-2008, 06:06 PM
yes i have a parent who uses kiddevoucher and don't have a problem with them

they set up so quickly too all they needed to see was my reg cert and ta dah it was set up.

the other parent uses sodexho pass and i didn't even show them my reg certificate and it was all set up

Karen88
19-03-2008, 06:13 PM
Hi all
Been reading about vouchers i get paid by sodexho and they always seem to pay me on different dates at the beginning of the month, when fee's are paid.
Apparently parents said its taken from their pay when they are paid at the end of month and takes 5 working days to appear into my account.
Does this sound right.
Cheers
Karen
xx

Trouble
19-03-2008, 06:16 PM
they say it takes 5 working days but they never do 2-3 more like

ajs
19-03-2008, 06:18 PM
it all depends when the parent authorises the payment

thye get an email and have to authorise the amount to go out of their account

according to the mum who uses kiddevoucher

crazybones
19-03-2008, 07:01 PM
My mum pays with Sodexho vouchers. She actually gets paid every 4 weeks on a Friday. The vouchers get sent to her, she gives them to me on the Friday and I have to ring up to claim them. The money appears in my account on Wed. Only problem I ever had was when the postal strike was on and she didnt get them. After a week they agreed to do it without me having the redemption codes from the vouchers so it was fine.

angeldelight
19-03-2008, 07:04 PM
They seem to be very much like all the others that are around

Here is the link so you can read about them

http://www.kiddivouchers.com/

Angel xx

squiggle
19-03-2008, 09:45 PM
i have just had a child start and will be being paid by kiddie vouchers. first voucher should arrive tomorrow so will see how i get on and let you know.

Jen x

Pudding Girl
19-03-2008, 09:50 PM
yup got the link ta, this is the scheme the parents are going with apparently chosen as it's an ethical company!

Jen, that would be great to know how long it takes from them to you, just so as I can plan ahead. It'll be starting in the new financial year.

squiggle
21-03-2008, 08:03 PM
yup got the link ta, this is the scheme the parents are going with apparently chosen as it's an ethical company!

Jen, that would be great to know how long it takes from them to you, just so as I can plan ahead. It'll be starting in the new financial year.

Hi lou, just updating you on payment for the kiddie vouchers.

i got an email today to say the parent has put the morning through to my account and will take 3 to 4 working days which probably means it will take longer as its easter!

i haven't had to claim any vouchers or do anything online. i think the parent does it all after you register.

Jen x

Pudding Girl
21-03-2008, 09:31 PM
Well I registered this afternoon, if I realised they needed a photocopy of my certificate ( hmmm am I wrong in thinking why do they need that? isn't it dangerous to be sending people copies of your registration?! or am I just being silly? I thought we were supposed to pretty much keep our number to ourselves to prevent fraud?)

anyway... it will have to wait till Tuesday now to be posted off as hubby is away from work till then, and only access I have to a photocopier, bah!

but reading the thing it does seem straight forward. Will tell parents that it needs to be transferred 3 days before my payment due date to make sure it's cleared ready I think ;)

miffy
21-03-2008, 09:37 PM
I had to send a copy of my certificate to busy bees and accor - they want proof you are registered

Good luck

Miffy xx

Tily Bud
21-03-2008, 09:38 PM
i do busy bees, childcare options and childcare unlimited x