PDA

View Full Version : Contracts and forms for holiday only care

Milli147
31-03-2010, 10:42 AM
I am sure this is a silly question, but I have agreed to have a couple of children for 3 days over the Easter break, and it seems like there are a million forms and permissions plus a contract for the mum to fill in!
Do I need to give her all the forms I have given to my permanant mindees i.e. car, garden equipment, outings, medical emergency permissions, pet disclaimer etc? It seems a bit OTT but I don't want to do the wrong thing - or do I just have too many forms??? AAARGGHHH help please!:eek:

Minstrel
31-03-2010, 05:20 PM
You need to get everything done as if it were a perminant contract.

If it seems to much to you then it def will to the parents! Have a look at ways you can scale it down, perhaps permissions all on one sheet etc. Will also mean less paperwork for you to store.

Milli147
02-04-2010, 08:38 AM
Hmm, I think you are right, if she needs to complete it all then I will have a look at getting it all on one sheet. Thanks. Funny how obvious the answer is, yet sitting here in all the paper I cant see it!!

mama2three
02-04-2010, 10:32 AM
number each page , then staple them all together with a header saying ' i have read and understood and agree to the terms in pages 1 to 12 ( or whatever) and sign once. saves you redoing your forms for a couple of days.