PDA

View Full Version : A COLD TUESDAY

angeldelight
30-03-2010, 06:07 AM
Morning Everyone

Hope you all ok its cold with more drizzle here this morning

Going to be finishing off a few of our easter crafts today - what is everyone else doing ?

Oh only a few more days to go for our nice long weekend :clapping:

Hope you all have a great day

Angel xxx

angeldelight
30-03-2010, 06:35 AM
Where is everyone this morning ?

Angel xx

Tink
30-03-2010, 06:39 AM
I'm here:)

Were finishing off our Easter crafts too and I'm doing an Easter egg hunt this afternoon.

Might go to toddle time at the library this morning, and I have a meeting tonight 7-9 so a busy day for me.

Lucky you, for the long weekend, I'm working:(

mama2three
30-03-2010, 06:40 AM
im here..all quiet though , all 3 boys still in bed so im enjoying the peace! Mindee free for the hols - but going to a 'sharing best practice in the eyfs' seminar thingy! bit worried about leaving ds3 with the older 2 all day , first time ive done it. C is 16 and he'll be fine but still got butterflies!:(

angeldelight
30-03-2010, 06:42 AM
I'm here:)

Were finishing off our Easter crafts too and I'm doing an Easter egg hunt this afternoon.

Might go to toddle time at the library this morning, and I have a meeting tonight 7-9 so a busy day for me.

Lucky you, for the long weekend, I'm working:(

Morning - oh no you are working
Are you working all weekend ?
xx

angeldelight
30-03-2010, 06:43 AM
im here..all quiet though , all 3 boys still in bed so im enjoying the peace! Mindee free for the hols - but going to a 'sharing best practice in the eyfs' seminar thingy! bit worried about leaving ds3 with the older 2 all day , first time ive done it. C is 16 and he'll be fine but still got butterflies!:(

Morning Kath
Enjoy the seminar I am sure the boys will be ok
xxx

Tink
30-03-2010, 06:46 AM
Morning - oh no you are working
Are you working all weekend ?
xx

I've been asked to work Good Friday and Easter Monday, I don't mind I will only have one mindee, mum is a nurse an doesn't get bank holidays off xx

Tink
30-03-2010, 06:48 AM

I'm sure the boys will be fine, enjoy the peace while you can:D

mama2three
30-03-2010, 06:49 AM
im sure hell be fine too .. have left them whilst i go to the supermarket for a couple of hours , and he babysits but thats when Q is asleep! Just an overprotective mum!

miffy
30-03-2010, 06:58 AM
Morning everyone

I feel so tired this morning, I hope I'm not coming down with something! :(

It's a grey, miserable day here too. Not sure if it's raining or not but looks like it will :rolleyes:

We're indoor den-making today :panic: and doing some more to our huge easter scene.

Have a lovely day.

Kath - hope the seminar is good, enjoy and try not to worry about your kids, I'm sure they'll be fine!

Miffy xx

nannysue
30-03-2010, 07:10 AM
Morning ... Damp and yukky here !

( i'll whisper this bit Angel .... i now have a chest infection !!) I know what else can happen ???

We are going to make the obligatary choc nests today :thumbsup: this will be interesting with a 1 yr old ! and then some cards , after that we will see , weather may put a stop to plans for later !

Hope everyone has a good day and some sunshine , someone must have it because it hasn't been here for a while :laughing:

angeldelight
30-03-2010, 07:16 AM
Morning ... Damp and yukky here !

( i'll whisper this bit Angel .... i now have a chest infection !!) I know what else can happen ???

We are going to make the obligatary choc nests today :thumbsup: this will be interesting with a 1 yr old ! and then some cards , after that we will see , weather may put a stop to plans for later !

Hope everyone has a good day and some sunshine , someone must have it because it hasn't been here for a while :laughing:

Oh Sue I told you to take it easy you are going to end up like me if you carry on young lady
You need to rest
Love to you
xxxxx

nannysue
30-03-2010, 07:22 AM
But i am doing as i'm told ( for once !!!:D ) honest !!!

Maybe a new month will bring some luck ....... it can't get worse surely :panic:

sandy64
30-03-2010, 07:28 AM
hi angel i have a little girl for a few hrs this morn she lives in australia and is here on hol so am having her for 3hrs today and all day thurs been as my lo is on hol so just going to have a play morning hope shes ok tho. have a good day all

Toothfairy
30-03-2010, 08:03 AM
Morning,

Heavy rain here in Kent :(
I don't have any mindees until after school today, so I am going to catch up on paperwork, chores and watch a bit of daytime TV :blush:

Have a great day everyone :thumbsup:

Roseolivia
30-03-2010, 08:15 AM
Wet and very foggy here this morning. Heavy rain is meant to be on the way. Only before/after schoolies today so off to softplay with sil, nephew and Rose but also have a scan at 10.15. A bit nervous about the scan in case things aren't ok but we'll see.
Going to do some Easter crafts tonight as don't have mindees next week as i'm on HOLIDAY. Woohoo.
Have a good day everyone

LOOPYLISA
30-03-2010, 08:27 AM
Morning drizzly and dull here :panic:

Been and bought more easter eggs, i keep eating them, well 1 and half :blush:

Off to work at lunch and then dd is in a dance show at a local theatre tonight :clapping:

Have a good day :thumbsup:

fionamal
30-03-2010, 09:39 AM
Morning all,

Its very wet and windy here today with snow forecast for later. Got soaked with the school run this morning even with wellies and waterproofs on as the winds blowing the rain about.

Little on is sleeping just now and then we have to head back out for the nursery run and get another soaking.

Nothing planned for today as im waiting on the roofer coming to repair a leak in the roof which we found at 5am this morning, the joys

avril
30-03-2010, 01:49 PM
Good afternoon,

Raining again here :( My 2 ds are with my Mum and Dad for the afternoon so I can do my uni assignment, but I needed a little rest so came on here for a gander at what everyone has been doing ;)

Better get my nose back to the grind stone!!