PDA

View Full Version : just had another car crash into mine...:-(

Blackhorse
27-03-2010, 10:28 AM
I stopped at a give way sign going up from a small lane onto a dual carriage way because I couldnt see if anyone was coming and the guy behind me never stopped.

luckily my dd wasnt hurt. my back is a bit sore but it was like that already so not a big deal..

phoned insurance to get everything sorted and that seems ok.

the guy was very sorry too and he is fully insured so luckily not too much happened.

although I was a bit shaken up by it all...

what a nice weekend...first the boiled now this...hope that's it now

Mouse
27-03-2010, 10:40 AM
Oh no, that sounds horrible.

Glad you are both OK, though keep an eye out for aches & pains and get yourselves checked out if you have any worries.

angeldelight
27-03-2010, 10:44 AM
Glad you are ok

Be careful of shock setting in

Sending hugs

Angel xx

mama2three
27-03-2010, 10:50 AM
what a start to the weekend. hope you and dd are ok , and the car too!

It's a small world
27-03-2010, 11:18 AM
Be careful dh and I had an accident about 9 years ago we were coming off the motorway and stopped to join the next road I bent down to pick up a cd I had dropped and a car behind us didn't stop and went into the back of us. I was a little shaken to and a little achy but nothing serious. The next morning I woke up and couldn't move my whole back and neck had frozen ended up having two weeks off work as couldn't drive because I couldn't turn head or anything . Still unable to do anything too strenuous for two long due bad back and wasn't enjoyable during pregnancy either. Take it easy . Hope you stay ok. It can shake you up a bit. Sending hugs to you and your dd

cher25
27-03-2010, 11:38 AM
Take it easy for the next couple of day's as it can sometimes take a few days for the aches and pains of whiplash to appear.
I had a car accident with a lorry turning in to a road i was waiting to get out off, (3 years ago) it ripped down the side of my car and ripped the bumper off. But i felt fine for a day or 2. Then was in agony and could hardly move my head.
Also keep an eye on your dd.

jelly15
27-03-2010, 11:39 AM
Sorry you have had a bad start to the weekend, take it easy as you may feel shaken up later.

Mollymop
27-03-2010, 02:29 PM
om goodness, glad to hear you and children ok!

Gizmo
27-03-2010, 04:38 PM
Oh dear hope you and dd are ok, try and relax and take it easy and if you have your boiler fixed go and have a nice long soak in the tub xx

Blackhorse
27-03-2010, 04:41 PM
well the boiler fixed itself over night...or so I hope..it is working at the moment
we will still have to get it checked and probably replaced but not at weekend rates...

good idea about the bath....dd seems fine but I will be keeping a close eye on her over the next few days to make sure!

DP took us for a nice coffee and cake in the afternoon :D

feeling better now and luckily it seems to have been just a very minor thing altogether!

Alibali
27-03-2010, 04:52 PM
Oh what a shame, hope things start to get better.

nannymcflea
27-03-2010, 05:15 PM
break a match!(they say things happen in 3's)

Hope you and dd are ok.

WibbleWobble
27-03-2010, 05:38 PM
big gentle hugs sent to you both!

love mandy x

Leanne59
27-03-2010, 10:57 PM
so glad to hear you and dd are ok, how scary:eek: Hope your not in discomforted much longer. take care xxx

Pipsqueak
27-03-2010, 11:26 PM
oh goodness, I am so glad you are ok. thank goodness the dual carriageway wasn't busy and you weren't shunted out into traffic

take it easy hunxx

Heaven Scent
27-03-2010, 11:39 PM
OMW you poor thing - Hope you don't have too many aches and pains but do make sure that you and DD take it easy tomorrow :group hug: :group hug:

Oh & let DP pamper you a bit more - I'm sure your deserve it regardless of the crash!!!