PDA

View Full Version : Quick i need your opinions?

Minstrel
27-03-2010, 08:55 AM
Ds 1 has a birthday party in an hour and half.

its at a soft play followed by a restaurant (??- not macdonalds or similar but a proper grown up restaurant!!- they are 6!!)

They need parents to stick around to ferry the children between the two places.

Do you think its ok to take along ds2 with me? (he is 3 but well behaved)

I'm not expecting him to be able to join in with the party (food, bags) etc but i forgot to check with the parent (it is one of my sons best friends so they know both ds's well) and there is no answer on phone this morning.

Or should i drop and return (bearing in mind its quite a distance so as soon as i get home it will almost be time to return!)??

HELP!! party etiquette!

Hebs
27-03-2010, 08:57 AM
yes take him, if they are expecting you to ferry them about that take him x

angeldelight
27-03-2010, 08:59 AM
I would call the parent NOW and ask if it was ok

Angel xx

Minstrel
27-03-2010, 09:09 AM
I would call the parent NOW and ask if it was ok

Angel xx

no answer!

I'm going to go as we have to leave in about 15mins and gauged the situation when i get there- if others have lo's (which happens quite often) then i will stay if not will go and come back

Thanks all!

angeldelight
27-03-2010, 09:10 AM
no answer!

I'm going to go as we have to leave in about 15mins and gauged the situation when i get there- if others have lo's (which happens quite often) then i will stay if not will go and come back

Thanks all!

I would do the same

Have a good day

Angel xx

edayhouse
27-03-2010, 10:38 AM
i would take my other little one too.
enjoy
x

upadaisy
27-03-2010, 10:52 AM
if the parent gave you permission to take the child out in car and signed contract when she first come to you :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: " yes go ahead and take him "

Minstrel
27-03-2010, 02:47 PM
if the parent gave you permission to take the child out in car and signed contract when she first come to you :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: " yes go ahead and take him "

hi he is my child :laughing: and yes i have given myself permission to take him out in a car although no contract as yet :D

I took him and ended up staying, as did most others. It was fine :thumbsup:

thanks all :thumbsup:

Mollymop
27-03-2010, 02:53 PM
Glad it worked out well!