PDA

View Full Version : YOUR WEEKEND PLANS

angeldelight
27-03-2010, 08:38 AM
Hi Everyone

Rain then sunny here so a bit of a mixture by the looks for us today

What you all doing over the weekend anything nice ?

Hope you all have a good one

Angel xxx

mama2three
27-03-2010, 08:41 AM
morning angel , and everyone..
nothing exciting for me , have a couple of car loads of stuff that needs to go to the tip , and ds1 has a football match that i will watch - then just trying to catch up with the housework and antibacing everything to get rid of the tummy bug once and for all!
Hope your weekends re more exciting than mine then!

Hebs
27-03-2010, 08:46 AM
i was supposed to be working today but i got a text at 7am saying mum wasn't going to work as she's still unwell

mark has his karate pre grading assessment this morning, and his proper grading tomorrow.

i need to start emptying the junk out of the shed, as i need to find the small table for the chickens coiming next week :clapping:

angeldelight
27-03-2010, 08:50 AM
I am off shopping to Merry Hill

Then cinema to see Green Zone - has any one seen this film ?

Angel xx

amanda1309
27-03-2010, 08:52 AM
Dropping Hannah off at Nannas for the night, then home to get ready as we have a black tie event tonight. so it will take me all day to get ready then all dayb tomorrow to recover.

angeldelight
27-03-2010, 08:52 AM
Dropping Hannah off at Nannas for the night, then home to get ready as we have a black tie event tonight. so it will take me all day to get ready then all dayb tomorrow to recover.

Morning Amanda
Have a good time this evening
xx

mama2three
27-03-2010, 08:53 AM
no sorry , think the last thing i saw at the pictures was probably monsters inc!!

angeldelight
27-03-2010, 08:53 AM
morning angel , and everyone..
nothing exciting for me , have a couple of car loads of stuff that needs to go to the tip , and ds1 has a football match that i will watch - then just trying to catch up with the housework and antibacing everything to get rid of the tummy bug once and for all!
Hope your weekends re more exciting than mine then!

Get it all done this morning so you can relax this afternoon
have a good day
xxx

angeldelight
27-03-2010, 08:54 AM
no sorry , think the last thing i saw at the pictures was probably monsters inc!!

Blimey that is a long time :laughing: :laughing:

Saw Shutter Island last week and almost fell asleep its sooooooooo slow

Angel xx

angeldelight

Angel xx

angeldelight

Angel xx

sandy64
27-03-2010, 09:07 AM
morning angel lovely sunny day here may take a chance and do out door painting i was going to do last weekend, the lasagne was yummy i made from the site you told us about.

angeldelight
27-03-2010, 09:10 AM
morning angel lovely sunny day here may take a chance and do out door painting i was going to do last weekend, the lasagne was yummy i made from the site you told us about.

Morning Sandy
Oh you made that quick thanks for the feedback think I will give it a go next week then
Have a good day
xxxx

daisyboo1980
27-03-2010, 09:10 AM
morning all
lovely day here ive 2 lines of washing out all ready , im off to a wedding fair should be fun just having a noisey abt as our wedding not to 2012 but thought it would be a nice day out with my friend , then we are popping out for lunch and heading to a new baby shop to see if i can get any ideas for furniture who knew planning a nursery would be so hard lol

hope u all have alovely day

manjay
27-03-2010, 09:11 AM
Hairdressers for me and my two youngest then home to get the caravan sorted for next weekend:clapping:

Have a good weekend everyone

miffy
27-03-2010, 09:17 AM

Angel xx

Angel you're repeating yourself - that's 3 times you said that!!!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Miffy xx

angeldelight
27-03-2010, 09:21 AM
Angel you're repeating yourself - that's 3 times you said that!!!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Miffy xx

Now that is so weird how did that happen

To busy concentrating on being sexy i suppose ha ha

xxx

manjay
27-03-2010, 09:22 AM
Now that is so weird how did that happen

To busy concentrating on being sexy i suppose ha ha

xxx

Old age isn't it? Repeating yourself? Or so my lovely children tell me:D

charleyfarley
27-03-2010, 09:29 AM
Morning Everyone.

Nothing exciting happening here, just Tescos shopping and then I'm gutting the playroom AGAIN :panic: hile Daz and the children clean the 2 cars, think they'll need the ladders to clean mine :laughing:

Enjoy the pictures and shopping Angel :thumbsup: We're watching Alice in Wonderland tomorrow but no popcorn for me :D

Have a great weekend everyone

Carol xx

angeldelight
27-03-2010, 09:31 AM
Old age isn't it? Repeating yourself? Or so my lovely children tell me:D

Hey cheeky

:laughing: :laughing:

Angel xx

angeldelight
27-03-2010, 09:31 AM
Morning Everyone.

Nothing exciting happening here, just Tescos shopping and then I'm gutting the playroom AGAIN :panic: hile Daz and the children clean the 2 cars, think they'll need the ladders to clean mine :laughing:

Enjoy the pictures and shopping Angel :thumbsup: We're watching Alice in Wonderland tomorrow but no popcorn for me :D

Have a great weekend everyone

Carol xx

Enjoy the film Carol you could always take an apple :laughing: :laughing:

Angel xx

caz3007
27-03-2010, 09:36 AM
Its hubbys birthday but he and DS have gone to Ally Pally for a model train exhibition. So I have a whole day to myself. I need to do some tidying and then I am going to go out to my craft shed and scrapbook for the afternoon in peace.

Hubby already left the car in the car park but found the parking ticket in his pocket, so I spent time trying to notify the station that he has one and hope he doesnt get a huge fine. Hope nothing else goes wrong as its their first foray so far a field together unsupervised by me :eek:

sweets
27-03-2010, 09:37 AM
sunny here so i am going to tackle the garden, i got some new top soil the other day and need to dig it in, its on the patio at mo so the children couldnt play out this week so it needs moving.

meeting my sisters for a coffee first though, bugs me as they are off work at the mo and dont realise i only have the weekends to tackle jobs like the garden! i want to do it while the weather is nice but they think i should just be able to meet them for their endless shopping and coffee trips :angry:

Toothfairy
27-03-2010, 10:03 AM
Morning everyone.

I'm taking my DD and 7 friends to see Alice in Wonderland this afternoon for her 13th B-day, then they are all coming back to the house for Pizza. :eek:

Tomorrow I'm off to the Ideal Home Exh with my sister, should be a good day. Last year we got a bit tiddly on the train home as we bought some of the Toffee Vodka they were selling and we kept swigging it. :blush:

Have a great weekend :thumbsup:

It's a small world
27-03-2010, 10:08 AM
Off to a car boot to se what bargains I can find . Night in with family and if weather holds up a bike ride as ds6 learnt to ride without his stabalisers last week :clapping:

upadaisy
27-03-2010, 10:20 AM
good morning everyone....

lashing down here

i plan on painting and papering today

have all sitting ready just need a kick up the booty and get off this computer ..... :p :p :p :p

LOOPYLISA
27-03-2010, 11:21 AM

Angel xx

Ive given up going to the cinema, i always fall asleep :blush: :D

TheBTeam
27-03-2010, 11:29 AM
We got up early to go all the way to Woking for ds to play district football, only to find they had messed up and come up to play St Albans and had made a mistake in forgetting our game, so they came about 5 miles from where we live!!!!!! So came home again!

Cammie Doodle
27-03-2010, 12:06 PM
Having a really lazy morning, off to see wedding reception venue later on. Then heading off to visit Parents tomorrow . Back home on Tues and back to work on Wed