PDA

View Full Version : YIPPIEEEEEEE FRIDAY

angeldelight
26-03-2010, 07:20 AM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Wahoooooooooooooo FRIDAY at last

So what is everyone doing today - do you have a busy day?

Hope you all have a great day

Almost the weekend :jump for joy:

Angel xxx

PixiePetal
26-03-2010, 07:24 AM
Last day of my temp 3 yr old mindee. I will be sad to see her go as it has been a fun 3 months worth of Fridays :(

Her mum is due to have her baby brother in 2 weeks and will be on maternity, hope they will keep in touch and maybe think of me when she goes back to work somewhen down the line. :)

Trying to finish L's very small LJ to take home today:thumbsup:

miss mopple
26-03-2010, 07:28 AM
:clapping: quiet ish day for me as one mindee goes at lunchtime. Its my 'mummy' day as my LO isnt at pre school today so I will let her chose what we do. Probably a trip to the library and some baking :D

caz3007
26-03-2010, 07:32 AM
I have one Lo this morning but not sure if he will come as mum was rather unwell yesterday, will just see if he is at the school and coming home with me as mum never rings, but I dont mind. The sun is shining, so may take him out to see the lambs if he does turn up.

This afternoon its my sons end of topic presentation when they put on a show all about their topic....looking forward to that

nannysue
26-03-2010, 07:39 AM
Morning Angel , sun really trying to come out but won't hold out much hope. Feeling a bit iffy today think its all hit me !!!! Hope you recieved the email .

Hope everyone else has the sunshine and a good day x

Tink
26-03-2010, 07:45 AM
Morning all, Friday again!!!

The weeks are going too fast.

I'm excited, i've got my first daffodil in the garden, first sign of SPRING:clapping:

Were doing easter card, baskets etc, some mindees not here next week so we going to do them today.

Hope you all have a lovely day xxxxx

singlewiththree
26-03-2010, 07:47 AM
Morning, DD feeling better and my tum isn't hurting so much. Just have to take my girls to school and then rest until I go and watch the easter service from school this afternoon.

mama2three
26-03-2010, 07:49 AM
morning all , no mindees today ( or til after easter hols !) and stuck at home with Q and his lurgy! Probably try and do some gardening if the sun peeps through and he feels up to going outside.
enjoy the spring sunshine ladies x

Roseolivia
26-03-2010, 07:49 AM
Morning all. I have an unexpected day off today. 1 mindee sick the other dad taking and picking up from school. Think i'm going to go buy all the easter eggs i need as we go away next weekend. Have first aid tomorrow all day but out with childminder friends tonight for a meal and film. Have a great day everyone

angeldelight
26-03-2010, 07:50 AM
Morning Angel , sun really trying to come out but won't hold out much hope. Feeling a bit iffy today think its all hit me !!!! Hope you recieved the email .

Hope everyone else has the sunshine and a good day x

I will reply to your email later
Think you need to take orders from Angel - you are over doing it Sue
Please rest xxxxx

Speak later xx

Gizmo
26-03-2010, 07:51 AM
Morning
Quiet day today one of my mindees is spending the day with his gran and I dont know if the other is coming yet she was off yesterday and I have just text Mum to find out, so I might have the day off :clapping: If not I will be going to toddlers :thumbsup:

daisyboo1980
26-03-2010, 07:55 AM
morning all
ive a busy day a head all schools are closing at lunch for easter so i'll have all mine from 12 today and its chucking it down
thankful its friday and im 20 weeks today yippeee still have 10 days to wait for my big scan

hope everyone has a great day

miffy
26-03-2010, 07:58 AM
Morning everyone

Lazy day for me today :) Just got the food shopping to do but then I'm chilling.

Hope you all have a good weekend

Miffy xx

sandy64
26-03-2010, 07:59 AM
morning Angel morning everyone what a lovely sunny day here ive another very quiet 2hr day as lo still poorly, have a great day all:laughing: :laughing:

ORKSIE
26-03-2010, 08:12 AM
Good morning everyone
The sun is shining :clapping: :clapping:
a quiet one here

Think I may go shopping:thumbsup:

Twinkles
26-03-2010, 08:25 AM
GOOOOOOOD MORNING !!!!!!

Sorry the dance is late frogs can be so tempermental ! :D

http://www.graphicsgrotto.com/animatedgifs/dance/images/agdance3.gif (http://www.graphicsgrotto.com)

Cammie Doodle
26-03-2010, 09:56 AM
Morning All from a not so Sunny , but Beautiful Scotland, here visiting our lovely son for a few days, then heading to Troon to visit my Parents. Left poor Carolyn behind working, but she has 2 lovely mindees today. :)
Have a good day everyone

angeldelight
26-03-2010, 11:18 AM
Morning All from a not so Sunny , but Beautiful Scotland, here visiting our lovely son for a few days, then heading to Troon to visit my Parents. Left poor Carolyn behind working, but she has 2 lovely mindees today. :)
Have a good day everyone

Oh lucky you June
Have a good time

Angel xx

manjay
26-03-2010, 11:47 AM
Day off for me today - well from mindees anyway. Our school has a teacher training day and as I only have after schoolies on a Friday that means no children. I do however have plenty of uni work to keep me going:D

DIPPY DOUGHNUT
26-03-2010, 04:37 PM
My daughter and one of the children i mind go to the same nursery and they have an easter arts and craft sessions from 10.30-11.30 so i went to that and took my 2yr old with me. Mindees mum couldnt go so i had the three of them to help.

Had a great time the activites were great, There were 9 tables all with different activites on them. I even won a raffle prize, and mindee won 3 prizes!!

Then we all came home and all the kids played nicely together and had a lovely time and now ive finished work my husband whos been away all week is on his way home so im happy, happy, happy!!!:D

Lovely end to a busy week

maryp0ppins
26-03-2010, 04:42 PM
woo yeah !!

I'm going round my friends house tonight along with another friend & we are getting the WINE out :jump for joy:

it's been a long week & The next 2 weeks are gonna be a good old slog too.

have a fab weekend ladies & gents

babs
26-03-2010, 11:09 PM
well ive had a busy morning , i took little one home she only lives 5 minutes away and the walk did me good, met mum half way she asked if i wanted a coffee so i said yeh went back had coffee and a chat lo fell asleep on me lol... came home stripped off my display board and got it ready for easter .... had dinner logged on to here thats about it ...:D