PDA

View Full Version : Pogo printers....Yes or no???

Toothfairy
25-03-2010, 03:12 PM
I am thinking of getting one of the little Pogo printers, I think it would be fab for EYFS and daily diaries.

Those of you who have one, what do you think of them?

Has anyone had any problems with them, do they connect to any mobile phone/laptop?

Any advice welcome :thumbsup:

green puppy
25-03-2010, 03:26 PM
I used mine for the first time the other day and I think it is fab. I took one picture each of my mindees dressed up, printed the first a minute later and popped it in their daily diary! For the size of the picture I think the quality is very good, I won't be using it for all pictures that I take as the paper is slightly more expensive. for ob's and diaries it is perfect, I think the only phone it's not yet compatible with is the i-phone but not sure. There are lots of other threads on this subject if you have a look.

kjh
25-03-2010, 09:32 PM
hi,
i love mine, the parents really like the pictures in the diary, and because the papers are sticky back they are soooo easy, great for obs too. the fact that there is no ink cartridges to replace is great too.

kate x

Toothfairy
26-03-2010, 08:35 AM
Thank you, I think I will get one. :thumbsup:

Avon
26-03-2010, 09:19 AM
Just googled this as I had never heard of one, and wow it looks fab! I can see it coming in very handy once I am registered!:laughing:

singlewiththree
26-03-2010, 09:23 AM
Just googled this as I had never heard of one, and wow it looks fab! I can see it coming in very handy once I am registered!:laughing:

There is a link at the top of the forum to buy one cheap and the forum gets a bit too :)

I love mine use it all the time to print pics from that day in their daily diaries BUT I do find my picture quality not as good as a proper print out, I don't know if that is just mine though, I've put the blue paper through again but not changed it.