PDA

View Full Version : UPDATED: childminding resources for sale

Amaranth
25-03-2010, 02:46 PM
I have updated my original post as I have sole quite a lot of it.

I recently bought a job lot of resources and craft items (mainly because there was a couple of items I wanted myself!) There was way too much for my needs, so I have decided to put the rest on the forum for sale.

Everything is new (some of it may be a few years old but all in original packing) and all are very reasonably priced. I do have more than one of everything but will edit my post to let you know if any items sell out.

If anyone is interested in any of the items please pm me what you would be wanting and I will work out a postage price for you. All items will be offered on a first come first served basis.

I will just mention that the lady who I got the things from did smoke and some of the items were kept in her house, so a few bits are slightly smoky. This only really affects the cardboard boxes and the border roll though.

There are some pictures of some of the items on my original post.

Edco glue sticks (small ones) £1.00 for 3

Scalloped edge bordette roll. Brightly coloured with insects on, 4" high and 25 foot long each pack £1.00 per pack Only 8 left now

Plaster impregnated bandages (like modroc) each pack has 3 rolls and each roll is 15cm high by 2.7 metres long £3.00 per pack 1 pack left

Philip Green educational, picture packs. Each pack has 16 A4 glossy pictures with teachers notes on the back. There are some great pictures in these packs. I am using mine at the moment as nice pictures in the playroom!! The pack I have left is Recognising materials. There is a photo of all the pictures on my other post.
£1.00 per pack

Philip & Tacey 'Norman's numbers' sets, number bonds to 100 and beyond. For adding and subtracting in key stage 2. Each set has 24 number sentence cards, 24 sliders and an instruction sheet. This is what it says on the introduction sheet:
The cards in this pack offer a unique opportunity to encourage creative mathematical thinking skills in children.
There is a fully worked out sum on each card and you put a slider on so you can cover up different bits of the sum for the children to work it out (hope that makes sense!) £1.50 per pack only 4 left

Philips & Tacey phonics charts, vowel phonemes. Hard to describe! but there are 24 A4 cards with words on them. Each card has a selection of words on all of which have a common phonic sound in them eg: ir, ur, ew, dr
the common sound in each word is highlighted.
£1.50 per pack 8 left

If anyone lives locally and can collect I have some green or brown ready mixed paint. I have loads and it is free to a good home! :D

brillminder
26-03-2010, 07:51 AM
When you have sold yours I have these for sale as too old for my children upon seeing them thank s_:blush:

1/ Philip & Tacey 'Norman's numbers' sets, number bonds to 100 and beyond. For adding and subtracting in key stage 2. Each set has 24 number sentence cards, 24 sliders and an instruction sheet. This is what it says on the introduction sheet:
The cards in this pack offer a unique opportunity to encourage creative mathematical thinking skills in children.
There is a fully worked out sum on each card and you put a slider on so you can cover up different bits of the sum for the children to work it out (hope that makes sense!) £1.50 per pack only

1/ Philips & Tacey phonics charts, vowel phonemes. Hard to describe! but there are 24 A4 cards with words on them. Each card has a selection of words on all of which have a common phonic sound in them eg: ir, ur, ew, dr
the common sound in each word is highlighted.
£1.50 per pack
love the other items fab thanks