PDA

View Full Version : I hope heads roll over this one

littletreasures
25-03-2010, 11:03 AM
I cannon believe they would even think about doing this to the kids.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1260521/Children-traumatised-teacher-gunned-playground-sick-hoax-lesson.html?ITO=1708&referrer=yahoo

sandy64
25-03-2010, 11:07 AM
that is awful what were they hoping the kids were going to gain from it.nightmares:panic: surely talking without all the actions would of been enough.

Pipsqueak
25-03-2010, 11:08 AM
that is disgusting I am so shocked:eek: :eek: :angry:

I know how much that would disturb middle son aged 9 - he can't even watch stuff like that on telly.

That is sick

ORKSIE
25-03-2010, 11:15 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek:
OMG I cannot believe this happened, those poor kids:panic:

In the article it mentions a little girls Father really had been shot! what distress this caused her is anyones guess.:(

How utterly stupid and thoughtless:angry:

Ripeberry
25-03-2010, 11:29 AM
Really disgusting! :angry: They could have done that in the hall or something and warned the kids. What kind of science were they doing? The effect of shock on the human body? :mad:
The other story about the boy in the tree is mind-boggling as well. If I saw a little kid up a tree in a empty playground, then I would help him down as well!

Rasharoon
25-03-2010, 11:30 AM
Unbelievable. They should be sacked.

poor kids.

littletreasures
25-03-2010, 11:48 AM
When my son was in Year 5 at Primary school, the school told them there had been an epidemic and they were going to have to stay at school. They would sleep in the hall and were not allowed to see their parents.

He was really traumatised over that. We complained to his teacher who said it was to help their creative writing and the teacher who told the children hadn't done it before. We said they had better review how it is done then.

If this had happened to any of my children I can't imagine what they would go through. I really do hope the school is taken to task over this. It's totally unnecessary to do something so shocking even in the name of science.

Pipsqueak
25-03-2010, 12:12 PM
When my son was in Year 5 at Primary school, the school told them there had been an epidemic and they were going to have to stay at school. They would sleep in the hall and were not allowed to see their parents.
He was really traumatised over that. We complained to his teacher who said it was to help their creative writing and the teacher who told the children hadn't done it before. We said they had better review how it is done then.

If this had happened to any of my children I can't imagine what they would go through. I really do hope the school is taken to task over this. It's totally unnecessary to do something so shocking even in the name of science.

OMG - I cannot believe they say that to year 5's - well any children .
What the hell is wrong with these people that we are entrusting our children too. Who the heck do they think they are. Creative Writing my bottom!!!!, I know I would have creating at school if they told my child that.

do these teachers not realise they have a pastoral duty of care to our children as well as educating them. funny way of educating them - lets scare the heck out of them and see if they all become 'creative' or 'scientists'.
It makes me so angry - so many teachers and doctors have a 'god' complex or delusions I think. They need to take the heads out of their own backsides for a while.

Gizmo
25-03-2010, 12:30 PM
That is shocking :angry: :angry:

SimplyLucy
25-03-2010, 12:34 PM
I'm speechless over this.

Are none of the teachers parents?

Do they have no compassion?

What about the children who parents maybe in the forces, police force etc that have to deal with incidents like this on a daily basis?

mamasheshe
25-03-2010, 12:37 PM
horrid :( :(

Blackhorse
25-03-2010, 01:02 PM
I am unable to believe that this has actually happened!!!

I would like to hear what they thought when they decided to do this and what they hoped the outcome would be and what the RISKS of such a stunt would be....I really would like to see this...