PDA

View Full Version : THURSDAY ALL DAY

angeldelight
25-03-2010, 07:31 AM
Morning Everyone

A horrible dull and wet morning here although its supposed to brighten up later

Hope everyone is ok ? What are your plans for the day anything exciting ?

Hope you all have a great day

Angel xxx

sweets
25-03-2010, 07:34 AM
Good morning, wet and dull here too.

We are off to toddler group this morn and its my turn to do crafts so i am making boats with 20+ children aged 12mnths up! could do without it as ive got an ear infection and it feels like my head is going to explode! lol.

singlewiththree
25-03-2010, 07:35 AM
Well DD was sick in the night and I feel like I'm going to be so I txt parents at 10.30 last night to say I was closed. One was fine the other sent me a rather abrupt txt. Its the first time I have closed due to my children's illness. I gave her the phone number of a childminder who knows her children. Typically DD seems ok now she was sick twice in the night but is asking for food/drink so I've tried her and we will wait and see. I haven't eaten since Tuesday night as I've feel sick since then, I worked yesterday as I wasn't sick but really wasn't well. I still have my school run to do for my girls and one is in the same class as mindee so will see who has them. DD is 3yrs old so not sure whether to park outside school and leave her in the car, she is very sensible, starts school in Sept or put her in the pushchair and wrap her up.

nannysue
25-03-2010, 07:43 AM
Morning Angel, still feeling a bit wobbly ( or shell shocked !!!) but ok , its a lovely sunny day but all that could change it ended up pouring all day yesterday after a lovely start . Going to toddlers this morning and apart from school runs doing nice easy things .

hope everyone had a good day x

miffy
25-03-2010, 07:53 AM
Good morning everyone

It's misty and dull here, not sure if it's still raining but it's very wet.

No work for me today. Am off into town in a bit - going to look at a highchair the charity shop has saved for me and pick up a few bits for our Easter party next week.

Hope you all have a lovely day

Miffy xx

Chimps Childminding
25-03-2010, 08:03 AM
Good morning everyone!! OK here at present, hope it stays that was as June and I have 3 each today, with a further 3 coming in after school. Noise levels of 3 x 3 1/2 year old girls can go through the roof, so hoping they can get out and play!!!!

Have a good day whatever you are doing today :thumbsup:

angeldelight
25-03-2010, 09:29 AM
Morning Angel, still feeling a bit wobbly ( or shell shocked !!!) but ok , its a lovely sunny day but all that could change it ended up pouring all day yesterday after a lovely start . Going to toddlers this morning and apart from school runs doing nice easy things .

hope everyone had a good day x

Why are you working Sue tut tut angel will give you a telling off :laughing:
I did send you a short email can you mail and let me know how you are please sending you lots of get well hugs xxxx love me xxxx

angeldelight
25-03-2010, 09:30 AM
Well DD was sick in the night and I feel like I'm going to be so I txt parents at 10.30 last night to say I was closed. One was fine the other sent me a rather abrupt txt. Its the first time I have closed due to my children's illness. I gave her the phone number of a childminder who knows her children. Typically DD seems ok now she was sick twice in the night but is asking for food/drink so I've tried her and we will wait and see. I haven't eaten since Tuesday night as I've feel sick since then, I worked yesterday as I wasn't sick but really wasn't well. I still have my school run to do for my girls and one is in the same class as mindee so will see who has them. DD is 3yrs old so not sure whether to park outside school and leave her in the car, she is very sensible, starts school in Sept or put her in the pushchair and wrap her up.

Concentrate on yourself and on getting better - it wont hurt to have a day off if you are poorly
Get well soon xxxxx

angeldelight
25-03-2010, 09:30 AM
Good morning everyone

It's misty and dull here, not sure if it's still raining but it's very wet.

No work for me today. Am off into town in a bit - going to look at a highchair the charity shop has saved for me and pick up a few bits for our Easter party next week.

Hope you all have a lovely day

Miffy xx

Have a good day Miffy will message you later xxxxx

pinklady
25-03-2010, 09:36 AM
I only have 1 mindee on a Thursday and she's not coming as she's poorly. DS2 has gone to pre-school till 12 so I have the morning to myself :D DS1 is on his first residential :eek: so no school run this afternoon and I was thinking about taking DS2 to Legoland this afternoon.

Have a great day everyone.

xxxx

Roseolivia
25-03-2010, 12:30 PM
Horrible wet day here too.
2 mindees cancelled due to illness so thought i was going to have a free day between 9 -3 but got a call from a parent last night to ask if i could have her 2 children today as nana was in hospital. Have never had these children before but stand with them and nana everyday at school and they're friends of another mindee. Mum was worried youngest wouldn't settle but he's been great. Have been to playgroup, had lunch and now Rose and mindee are playing nicely.