PDA

View Full Version : Panic!!!!!

Fabby
24-03-2010, 05:54 PM
Please advise if you can

I am waiting for my hubbys crb back and 5/6 years ago he got a caution and was taken to the cells for the night. It was due to a jealous situation (not including me, i wasn't with him then) he saw a bloke in the street on a night up town and he ended up pushing him and the bloke ended up on the floor, whilst heading to the floor he knocked his head on a parked car wheel and he went unconcious. The bouncers called the police and my hubby was aken to the cells for the night and released the following morning with a caution. A police officer did say that it was unfair that he was kept overnight. He has never been in any trouble before or after this happened.
I am now worrying myself that obviously this will show up on crb and ofsted refuse my registration. My hubby is not being an assistant so thats not why i am worrying
I really hope that i am just being stupid but would like to hear if anyone elses husbands have had any kind of caution and still being given registration
Thanks guys
Sorry for the long post x

Straws
24-03-2010, 06:07 PM
If you mentioned it on your pre-reg I cant see a problem as they would have advised you there and then

Straws xx

Fabby
24-03-2010, 06:17 PM
yeah, he filled out on his disclosure that he had had a caution. I am a little worrier and everything has just gone so well for me, i am just dreading if something like this was to go wrong!!

Mookins
24-03-2010, 07:38 PM
honesty is the best policy... you did good thats all you can do x x

margimum
24-03-2010, 08:10 PM
It should be fine as you haven't hidden anything. My own DH actually had a conviction for a fight when he was a teenager. I was stillable to register and here I am 18 years later!!!Stillloving every(?) minute!:blush: