PDA

View Full Version : ITS RAINING BUT WHO CARES ITS THE WEEKEND WAHOOOO

angeldelight
20-03-2010, 08:00 AM
Morning Everyone

Well we have drizzle this morning and no sunshine I guess we were lucky to have a whole week that was nice though

Anyway its the weekend :jump for joy: :jump for joy: so who cares

What is everyone doing today ?

I am off to the hairdressers - then shopping of course - then off to my grandsons birthday party so a busy day for us

Tomorrow is going to be a lazy day I think

Hope you all have a great weekend whatever you are doing

Angel xxx

Roseolivia
20-03-2010, 08:17 AM
Raining here too but i'm on a first aid course all day so glad as i'd be gutted if it was a sunny day. Meant to be nice tomorrow so we're doing some gardening to get ready for veggie planting.
Hope you have a good day.

green puppy
20-03-2010, 08:27 AM
Yep, raining here too! I have lots of toy sorting and re-organising to do so the rain's not so bad today. Got to get motivated to do some nvq work aswell as I have my assessor coming monday morning. Have a good day everyone.:)

Chimps Childminding
20-03-2010, 08:52 AM
Raining here too, DS1 back home from uni with mountain of washing so could have done with it being dry :( Was going to do some gardening, but I am a fine weather gardener :D so knocked that on the head! Should really type up some obs etc, as I have got behind with them, but can't really find the inclination, would much rather be on here!!:blush: which is why I am behind with them in the first place :blush: Got food shopping to do at some point over the week-end, but no real plans!!!

Have fun everyone what ever you are doing!!!

sandy64
20-03-2010, 08:55 AM
yep its raining here but silly me planned to paint outdoor windows and shed so change of plan for me have a great weekend:)

marian
20-03-2010, 09:06 AM
Ironing for me this morning:(
Catching up on housework, washing etc then late afternoon my 'outlaws' are coming over:rolleyes:
but then a nice lazy saturday night in front of the tv/ forum/FB with a nice glass of something white and chilled - not milk!:thumbsup:

Tomorrow I want to sort the garden.

Marian x

ORKSIE
20-03-2010, 09:31 AM
No rain here yet!

Getting a new Tumble Dryer, my one has the most freadful squeal and I cant put up with it anymore:panic:

Then we gonna get a Potato bag, so the kids can plant them on Monday.

Have a lovely day all.
xx

Toothfairy
20-03-2010, 09:39 AM
Grey and misserable here but dry.

Housework today and then a night in front of the TV.
Tomorrow I am taking photos of all the clothes my DD has grown out of and loading them onto Ebay.

Have a great weekend everyone :thumbsup:

karen m
20-03-2010, 09:32 PM
finished early friday so packed up car and came to caravan with laptop and dongle so addicted to this lol,went shopping today had quiet evening in ,home sunday evening

babs
20-03-2010, 09:33 PM
it may be raining but just think your potatoes are getting fed:D :D

TheBTeam
20-03-2010, 09:42 PM
Me watched one lot of football training and one district game today, then went to town to have an eyetest and contact lens check, good news eyes are healthy and not worse than previous, so good news given my mums history.

Then a row with dh, he walked home from town! Two games of football to watch tomorrow and then I can come home to paperwork!

Rubybubbles
20-03-2010, 11:46 PM
went to watch Alice in wonderland today for ds birthday, and had a major sort out of y work things ready to start on 29th:clapping:

Also bumped my post count to 4000:clapping: :laughing:

angeldelight
21-03-2010, 02:36 AM
went to watch Alice in wonderland today for ds birthday, and had a major sort out of y work things ready to start on 29th:clapping:

Also bumped my post count to 4000:clapping: :laughing:

:clapping: :clapping: Well done on your post count

Did you enjoy Alice ? Wanted to know because I have been told its a bit weird is this right ?

Angel xx