PDA

View Full Version : DHC Unit 4

NANDA
18-03-2010, 10:38 PM
hi is any one did the DHC unit 4 ? I need some help with questions;E1-E2-E3-E4 .

rainbowmummy
28-03-2010, 07:12 PM
Poor you, sounds like you are struggling with this one.

For E1 - Try to think about what you would or have look/ed for when finding someone else to look after your children. Ask the parents who use you what they felt was important to them when they were looking.

E2 - try looking at the different family structures within your own setting. Are they all the traditional 2.4!!!

E3 - Again think about the things you do within your setting, how do you communicate with parents / share concerns / let them know you are there for them and the children

E4 - the stresses that you face are the same that parents may experience just try to narrow it down to the two required.

If you are still struggling please just ask I wanted to give you some tips rather than the anwsers. Wait until you get to 'A' evaluating the concept of working with parents - that does hurt your head (It did mine:D )

venus89
28-03-2010, 08:19 PM
Poor you, sounds like you are struggling with this one.

If you are still struggling please just ask I wanted to give you some tips rather than the anwsers. Wait until you get to 'A' evaluating the concept of working with parents - that does hurt your head (It did mine:D )

:laughing: :laughing:

And don't forget they're only worth 5 points each so you really don't need to put too much into them..... Good luck!