PDA

View Full Version : WAHOOOOOOOO FRIDAY AT LAST

angeldelight
19-03-2010, 07:13 AM
Morning Everyone

Lovely and sunny here this morning already - not sure what happened to the rain we were forcast

I have a very unexpected day off today so I am going to be lazy and might just stay here all day :laughing:

What is everyone doing today ?

Where is Twinkles with the Friday dance ?

Have a good day and hope you are all looking forward to the weekend

Angel xxx

Cammie Doodle
19-03-2010, 07:17 AM
Morning Angel, sunny here at present, long may it continue so that the 2 lo I have today can enjoy the garden. Enjoy your day off :)

charleyfarley
19-03-2010, 07:18 AM
Morning Angel and Everyone

Friday at last :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: Couldn't come sooner for me this week.

Enjoy your day off Angel, take it easy :thumbsup: I will mail you later when I have plenty of time :thumbsup:

We're off to the library this morning and maybe the park, it looks like it's going to be a another nice day here

Have a great Friday everyone

Carol xx

Tink
19-03-2010, 07:27 AM
Morning all, glorious here this morning. I love waking up to Mr Sunshine:cool:

I'm going to take the Lo's to the park and I have no after school pick up today so I finish at 3:clapping:

Me and DH are decorating our living room this weekend can we do it in 2 days? hope so

Hope you all have a lovely last day of the week and if it's sunny where you are, enjoy xxxxxxxxx

marian
19-03-2010, 07:37 AM
Yay it's Friday!!!:clapping:

Friday is our stay at home day - lots of playdoh, singing,child led activities etc
and I think we shall go into the garden and see what we can find:clapping:

Have a good day everyone

Marian x

Roseolivia
19-03-2010, 07:40 AM
Morning everyone. Sunny here too. Tired today, was at a safeguarding course last night.
Only 2 before/after schoolies and 1 baby today. Fridays we usually stay in and do activities but will probably go out as it's nice.
Have first aid all day tomorrow so not going to have much of a weekend.
Have a great day everyone

miffy
19-03-2010, 07:48 AM
Good morning everyone

It's bright and sunny here today too!

I'm chilling today - might catch up on some paperwork later

Have a lovely day

Miffy xx

Twinkles
19-03-2010, 07:56 AM
GOOD MORNING!!!!!!

Friday , Friday, Friday :clapping:

Todays Friday dance is more of a skip really cos that's how I'm feeling today.....woooooo hoooooooo!!!!!!!!

http://i.mnsls.com/198/19805.gif (http://www.mnsls.com/animated-pictures-19805.html)

everybody join in , I'll check you know :D

miffy
19-03-2010, 08:00 AM
GOOD MORNING!!!!!!

Friday , Friday, Friday :clapping:

Todays Friday dance is more of a skip really cos that's how I'm feeling today.....woooooo hoooooooo!!!!!!!!

http://i.mnsls.com/198/19805.gif (http://www.mnsls.com/animated-pictures-19805.html)

everybody join in , I'll check you know :D

I like it! :D

Miffy xx

angeldelight
19-03-2010, 08:01 AM
I like it! :D

Miffy xx

Yes but could you do it ?

Dont think I can lift my legs up like that ha ha

Message you later xxx

miffy
19-03-2010, 08:04 AM
Of course I can do it - it's dead easy when you're sitting down! :laughing:

Miffy xx

mama2three
19-03-2010, 08:04 AM
having a shed built this morning , 10 x 6 but still not big enough for all the junk!!
Its a lovely sunny day and the older boys have an inset day so no stress dragging them out of bed this morning!
Got friends over to play this afternoon so looking forward to a nice day! What a difference the sunshine makes!!
Not been a minder in the summer yet , Im so looking forward to it! x

angeldelight
19-03-2010, 08:06 AM
Of course I can do it - it's dead easy when you're sitting down! :laughing:

Miffy xx

Good answer but thats cheating ha ha

Angel xx

kindredspirits
19-03-2010, 08:07 AM
:clapping: i'm off today too - got a text 5 mins before my alarm went off so had a little lay in until george woke up. going to have a lazy morning then walk down to the park i think! :thumbsup:

ORKSIE
19-03-2010, 08:11 AM
I am working this gorrrrrjussss Friday, dont mind cos I have 3 after schoolies and 1 LO all day who are all little treasures.

Thank Crunchie its Friday:jump for joy: :jump for joy:

janminder
19-03-2010, 08:19 AM
Morning everyone, another easier before and after school day because of week long school trip and after school birthday party. My nursery pick up is only for 2 hours so hopefully it will stay dry and we can go to the park on the way home.

Have a lovely weekend

LOOPYLISA
19-03-2010, 10:04 AM
To all you who have sun :p its raining here :panic:

Hope you all have a lovely day :thumbsup:

Nearly the weekend :clapping: