PDA

View Full Version : SHUT ... OPEN ... SHUT ... OPEN ... SHUT ......

Zoomie
18-03-2010, 04:29 PM
sorry need to moan.

ds2 sick early sat am, so i cancelled mindee settling in. 5pm mum phones and i say all fine for first session on mon am. within 1 hr i am nausious and soon being sick myself.

call all parents to close for 2 days.

tues pm call all parents to say open wed am. midnight dd starts being sick, so contact everyone to shutdown again. decided to stay closed for friday too (more than 48 hrs) as a precaution .... and dd has just been sick again this pm ...

new mindees mum seemed bit put out but was sick herself but now they haven`t been able to start and are off on hols nxt week so going to be 2 more weeks till they start and i have already been waiting 5 weeks for mindee.

ds1 seems to have avoided it, ds2 also fine and dd ... well we have to wait and see, seems 100% at the mo.

just fed up and broke

Annie_T
18-03-2010, 04:35 PM
oh dear not good, hope everyone gets well again soon hun

i dread becoming ill myself - kids not so bad as i do call parents and give them option what they want to do (depending what it acually is) x

Zoomie
18-03-2010, 04:44 PM
its been v and d so no negotiation !!

miffy
18-03-2010, 05:02 PM
Nasty - hope you're all better for the weekend.

Miffy xx

abijacgem
18-03-2010, 05:06 PM
I know the feeling, I've been sending chn home for the last 2 weeks on and off, viruses, infections, etc etc. Now I have it, feel poorly and want my mummy!! Suppose that is the only downfall to the job, sharing germs!!

These things are sent to try us and everything happens for a reason!!

sandy64
18-03-2010, 06:44 PM
hope your all better soon, and you can earn money again this d,v has afected so many and is lasting my dh and son has had it this week so ive been off for 3 days.

Zoomie
19-03-2010, 06:00 PM
DD was sick again this morning and I decided to take her to GP. Recons if it isn't gone within first 24 hours, then it is usually around for 5-7 days :eek: .

And DS1 now got it too.

Hopefully we can kill it off this weekend.

I am truly sick of it :mad:

Blaze
19-03-2010, 06:13 PM
All I can say is I thank my lucky stars I have no mindees at the moment - we seem to have been ill forever with one thing or another. My Network co-ordinator wasn't very happy with me today I called an hour & 15 mins before she was meant to be here 9am... appointment& left several messages explaining my DS had been struggling with his asthma during the night so had to cancel our appointment as was taking him to the Dr's...she picked up the message after she parked outside my house - she was not amused:(