PDA

View Full Version : i should be...

WibbleWobble
18-03-2010, 03:03 PM
tidying up as my lot went home at 2pm...and my own parents are on their way with their new car (and they are not child orientated and said "oh its the nursery" when they popped over at the weekend:angry:)

so what am i doing..?

sat here at 3pm....on the computer...surrounded by toys...and eating chocolate...smelling a little of baby sick (can find where it is coming form)

get a wriggle on Mandy!:clapping:

LOOPYLISA
18-03-2010, 03:04 PM
Don't blame you one little bit :thumbsup:

Enjoy :D

WibbleWobble
18-03-2010, 03:06 PM
i think the smell is on my right shoulder.....sniff

Mookins
18-03-2010, 03:07 PM
:laughing:

cabby
18-03-2010, 03:47 PM
are you sure its not in your hair, :laughing:

WibbleWobble
18-03-2010, 03:49 PM
no it was on my shirt shoulder,,,i have had two LOs (siblings) for the first day today...lovely day but 10month old just loves to put his head on my shoulder when we cuddle....changed shirt=smell gone!

mum and dad are on there way with this flamin car...i am not in the mood really!

Daftbat
18-03-2010, 04:13 PM
Your mum and dad need to take you as you are - afterall you can tell them its their fault - they brought you up!! Only joking!

I am always the same when my mum comes over - i always expect her to judge me on some housework thing that i have missed - we're pathetic really:laughing:

Blaze
18-03-2010, 04:20 PM
You've cheered me up -I dread my Mum coming over - she always finds something to have a pop at (she disapproves of my childminding) - it's not as if my kid's don't benefit!:rolleyes:

WibbleWobble
18-03-2010, 05:04 PM
You've cheered me up -I dread my Mum coming over - she always finds something to have a pop at (she disapproves of my childminding) - it's not as if my kid's don't benefit!:rolleyes:

mine disapprove in a big way!

I had to give up nursing 6 years ago and lost my confidence..I have always looked after my niece and nephews so when a friend commented on how good i was with kids and how i seem to enjoy them i looked at childminding.
I stupidly told my parents when i had done my IPC...and they went ballistic...they said something on the lines of "we put you through uni and you did so well nursing...why would you waste it all"

lets just say all hell broke loose...my brother and sister are on my side and they were fuming!

Dad runs a post grad teacher training course at a local uni..and mum is a nurse so they think we should all be doing "proper jobs"

well....i am doing a proper job!

sorry for rant

whats for tea?

mandy x