PDA

View Full Version : Mashed Potato

Pipsqueak
17-03-2010, 05:52 PM
Got to share - my 5yr old (son) actually wanted to help me make dinner tonight while I done other bits he chopped up the cabbage - using a 'proper sharp knife' (his words and its really was!!!) and then when it was all cooked he mashed up the potatoe - adding (all by himself while I was serving up) the butter, pepper and a bit of cream and he made the best mash I have ever had!!!! Honestly - I am not just saying that because he done it iykwim.

I am so proud of him:D

PixiePetal
17-03-2010, 05:56 PM
He can have that job in my house any day :D

LOOPYLISA
17-03-2010, 05:59 PM
Hubs job in this house:D yummy

Well done him x

miffy
17-03-2010, 06:08 PM
Clever lad!

Making me hungry now...............

Miffy xx

Twinkles
17-03-2010, 06:16 PM
mmmmmmm can i borrow him ?

Cammie Doodle
17-03-2010, 06:18 PM
Got to share - my 5yr old (son) actually wanted to help me make dinner tonight while I done other bits he chopped up the cabbage - using a 'proper sharp knife' (his words and its really was!!!) and then when it was all cooked he mashed up the potatoe - adding (all by himself while I was serving up) the butter, pepper and a bit of cream and he made the best mash I have ever had!!!! Honestly - I am not just saying that because he done it iykwim.

I am so proud of him:D

My Son loved cooking and baking at that age, He is now a head Chef so you never know maybe your son will be the same.
Well done to him