PDA

View Full Version : Another enquiry & more questions!

crazyhazy
17-03-2010, 09:40 AM
So, after my first call yesterday I've just had another this morning :clapping: Am delighted! Anyway, todays parent has a childminder but she said she had been having problems and the childminder has just given her notice. Now, the little girl is at preschool with my daughter and I think I know who she is, if it is this little girl then the childminder in question is the one I've been chatting to :( Obviously I'll need to wait and see if it is, but if it is should I be asking the other childminder in case it's problems with them not paying etc?

Also, she said she needed a full time place but the little girl is at preschool 1230-3pm. Obviously I don't know yet if I'll be picking up too (if it's know I think then some days the mum is there to collect) but would you be charging for a full time place? or only the hours they need? I only have 1 under 5 place available.

Thanks

littlestar
17-03-2010, 09:45 AM
hi i would charge full time place as you will be very unlikly to fill the hours she is at school and as far as asking the childminder details its confidential and she may refuse as she will have a policy in place regarding it on both sides if cm tells you then thats not your problem but i would just start a fresh as you prob never no the full details truthfully and can make judgements on other peoples say so good luck

crazyhazy
17-03-2010, 09:55 AM
Thanks, I was thinking that, guess I'll see how we get on when I meet the mum on friday and take it from there. Age wise it would be ideal for my eldest and also mean I'd still get a couple of hours with my little one while they're at preschool which would be good too.