PDA

View Full Version : WEDNESDAY - HAPPY ST PATRICKS DAY

angeldelight
17-03-2010, 07:23 AM
Morning Everyone

Lovely and sunny here already make the most of it rain on the way tomorrow

Are you all doing St Patricks day activities today ?

Mom and dad went back to Spain yesterday and even they are going to a big St Patricks day party this evening which sounds really good

Hope you all enjoy the last of the sunshine and have a great day

Angel xxxx

sonia ann
17-03-2010, 07:25 AM
Morning Angel.....not sure what we are doing yet......rainbows and pots of gold today but not sure how and with what yet....waiting for inspiration:idea:

Roseolivia
17-03-2010, 07:26 AM
Morning Angel, pretty cloudy here this morning but no rain yet.
Only have before/after schoolies again today so Rose is wearing green and we'll probably do some crafts later.
Have a good day

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
17-03-2010, 07:33 AM
Morning Angel only working until 1.00 today as I have the hospital this afternoon, so we are off to childminding group this morning so not really doing any thing for st. patricks day just haven't got time today.

Hope you have a good day speak to you soon.

xxxx

angeldelight
17-03-2010, 07:39 AM
Morning Angel only working until 1.00 today as I have the hospital this afternoon, so we are off to childminding group this morning so not really doing any thing for st. patricks day just haven't got time today.

Hope you have a good day speak to you soon.

xxxx

Hi Lorraine

Hope you are ok

Good luck with hospital message me and let me know how it goes and also did you get in touch with the big o again ?

Love me xx

angeldelight
17-03-2010, 07:40 AM
Morning Sonia and Rose

Hope you both have a lovely day

xxxx

miffy
17-03-2010, 07:56 AM
Morning everyone

It's a bit cloudy here this morning - hope it's not going to rain!

We're spending the morning finishing off our St Patrick's day crafts then, if the mindees are awake we'll go to toddler group this afternoon.

Haven't got so many after school tonight so hoping for a peaceful end to my week!

Have a lovely day

Miffy xx

ORKSIE
17-03-2010, 08:11 AM
Good Morning everyone

The sun is trying to come thru the clouds, hoping for a lovely day.
Off to CM Toddler group this morning.

Have a lovely day everyone

xx

sandy64
17-03-2010, 08:16 AM
morning everyone happy st patricks day no sun here been raining going to a toddler group this morning then lo are at nursery if we have time we will do some pics ive printed out and colour for st patricks day. have a good day:)

daisyboo1980
17-03-2010, 08:26 AM
morning all

im off today as its st paddys day NI holiday yippeee
going to do some shopping as none of my clothes are not fitting bump seems to be growing fast lol
and then doing my accounts o the fun lol

have a great day everyone

Winnie
17-03-2010, 08:45 AM
Morning Angel & everyone :) Bit cloudy here but bright. I've just done a short session on the wii & now having a cuppa before lo arrives, we are off out to the toddler group today (only one we do) & i'm so looking forward to talking to other adults :laughing: lo loves it too.

Twinkles
17-03-2010, 08:52 AM
http://i.mnsls.com/705/70578.gif (http://www.mnsls.com/st-patricks-day-70578.html)

Have a good day everyone. XXX

Trouble
17-03-2010, 09:17 AM
happy st patricks day:D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

nannysue
17-03-2010, 09:49 AM
http://www.graphicsgrotto.com/animatedgifs/holidays/stpatricksday/images/agstpatricksday62.gif (http://www.graphicsgrotto.com)

Good morning , no sun today its just started to rain ( at least we did the am school run before it started !!) We did our shamrocks yesterday , the plan today was to go to the park and look for the squirrels , so that may be on hold for a while .

A has come dressed all in green today ( Mum and Dad are from Ireland ) and granny has sent us some St Patricks Day , decorations .... balloons, badges etc so they are having fun with a lounge full of balloons .

Hope you all have a good day x

LOOPYLISA
17-03-2010, 09:57 AM
Morning everyone, happy st p day :thumbsup:

Sunny here at the moment :D

I hope you all have a nice day x

mama2three
17-03-2010, 10:10 AM
Q has gone off to playgroup in his celtic top , saying 'top o' th morning to ya' to everyone who will listen!
no mindees today but on a signing course tonight which should be good , signing with Ollie! Need to ask for the proper sign for diamond - as ive just realised that for the last however many years ive been using the sign for ladies bits when singing twinkle twinkle! :blush:

Beannachtaí na Féile Páraic oraibh!

Celtic Star
17-03-2010, 10:10 AM
Happy St Paddy's Day Everyone!

I have already done certificates for the kids making them honorary little Irish people for the day (I'm Irish) and we have Irish music playing, going to do some Irish dancing later and make some badges and then we are having bacon & cabbage for dinner:)

Twinkles
17-03-2010, 12:35 PM
Q has gone off to playgroup in his celtic top , saying 'top o' th morning to ya' to everyone who will listen!
no mindees today but on a signing course tonight which should be good , signing with Ollie! Need to ask for the proper sign for diamond - as ive just realised that for the last however many years ive been using the sign for ladies bits when singing twinkle twinkle! :blush:
Beannachtaí na Féile Páraic oraibh!

This has been making me grin at groups for years :laughing: All these respectable mummies signing 'like a ladies bits in the sky' :laughing: :laughing: