PDA

View Full Version : A LOVELY SPRING TUESDAY

angeldelight
16-03-2010, 07:18 AM
Morning Everyone

Gorgeous sunny morning here already and the forcast is looking very good - make the most of this nice weather though rain is on the way by the end of the week

What you all doing today ?

Planting your spuds ? Ours dont look any different ha ha

You all going out to the park ?

Have a good day whatever you are doing today

Angel xxx

solly
16-03-2010, 07:26 AM
Hi Angel
Its a glorious day here aswell:) I have 3 lo's today one will go to pre-school this morning and the youngest tends to sleep all morning so will just have 1 to entertain. I know he will want the tv on as usual which is a no no so we will get the playdough out and play with green then do some st patrick day craft with him.

Hope everyone has a good day:)

miffy
16-03-2010, 07:31 AM
Morning everyone

Hope the sun sticks around longer than it did yesterday! Feel like I need some fresh air today.

Tuesday is my busiest day, lots of children and lots of drop-offs and pick-ups to keep me on my toes.

We'll be finishing off our rainbows today and then, hopefully, in the garden this afternoon.

Have a lovely day

Miffy xx

charleyfarley
16-03-2010, 07:31 AM
Morning Angel, Solly and Everyone

Nice and sunny here too this morning so a trip to the park may be on the cards today :thumbsup:

I'm hoping today is a better day than yesterday, mindee was just dumped on me poorly and Mitchell fell over and grazed his face, nose and his knee very badly :panic:

I have my third weigh in today at WW so I really hope I've lost weight especially after my 3 course meal on Mothers day :blush:

e're going to be decorating some shamrocks today

Have a great day everyone

Carol xx

Tink
16-03-2010, 07:32 AM
Morning and a very sunny one at that:D

Were off to the library this morning for toddle time, jigsaws, books, toys and singing, mindees love it and I get adult conversation:clapping:

Might even go to the park this afternoon if it stays nice.

Hope you all have a lovely day x x x

estrelas
16-03-2010, 07:33 AM
Morning Angel and everyone :)

Not sure what the plan for today is..... maybe the parks.

I'm off tomorrow due to a hospital appointment :eek: which I'm trying not to think about :laughing:
Hope you all have a fabby day x

jumpinjen
16-03-2010, 07:41 AM
Hi All,

my first little one due to arrive any moment,

stay and play at the children's centre this morning, followed by planting our chitted spuds this afternoon..... huge big shoots on them after so long on the windowsill in an egg box!

probably a bit more digging out of doors in our new child-friendly veg patch!

I've got Rainbow coloured rice lined up to play with too, and the rainbow crayons yesterday were a hit so might make some more of those!

Have a good day everyone!

jenni x

Cammie Doodle
16-03-2010, 07:51 AM
Morning all, sunny here , long may it continue! Planting potatoes after lunch as we have one at Nursery this morning, who will love it so waiting until she gets back. Outdoor play for us I think with the 2 @ 18mths old LO's

sandy64
16-03-2010, 08:11 AM
morning Angel morning everyone its lovely and sunny here too, were going music and dance then playing in the garden, going to hide ducks now before lo come.:laughing:

caz3007
16-03-2010, 08:18 AM
We are off to toddler group. Got an extra LO today as mum needed to swap days. Get back from toddlers, quick lunch, one goes at 12.30, next one at 1 and then settling in a newbie at 1.30 until school pick up. Been on the go since 6 this morning and shattered already.

Still tomorrow is day off until school pick ups, but have a great long to do list

TheBTeam
16-03-2010, 08:23 AM
Looking promising for here, weather was beautiful yesterday, spent all morning outside and washing dried too and smelt fantastically fresh!

Today off to start Easter crafts at childminding craft group, had a stressful start having to say no to a home pick up for one family which i feel bad about but is becoming presumed and is turning us into a personal taxi far too often recently.

Ds had trouble at school yesterday with a good friend so bit worried about him, actually who am i kidding, I am very worried (you really want to be able to sort things out for them!).

But going to try and have a good day, it has been a very emotional few days for me for some reason, spent most of the weekend almost in tears not sure why but would find tears rolling down my face!

Going to have a good day today!