http://www.thepregnancytester.com/

this is funny

LOOPYLISA
15-03-2010, 02:07 PM
Phew it was negative :clapping:

Tink
15-03-2010, 02:09 PM
WOW this is what I got;

sarah, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby boy, and just look- isn't he just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby boy will weigh about 12 lbs, 10 oz and have brown hair and blue eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

and the dad is;

Bill Clinton :eek:

littlestar
15-03-2010, 02:10 PM
ha ha mine was positive im having a 15lb boy with blonde hair blue eyes daddy is bill clinton :laughing:

little miss chatterbox
15-03-2010, 02:12 PM
I'm "with child" with a baby girl and daddy is......dick cheney!!!!!!!

this is the comment I got about the dad :clapping: This must have occurred while you were in a coma or otherwise unconscious, like at a frat party. We can't think of any other likely way.

littlestar
15-03-2010, 02:14 PM
oh did again i love it im having 11lb girl with red hair and brown eyes daddy is peewee herman :eek:

littlestar
15-03-2010, 02:16 PM
oh did again i love it im having 11lb girl with red hair and brown eyes daddy is peewee herman :eek:

comment about the dad- Don't feel bad, you were just wearing a dress and sometimes that's all it takes. It could have happened to anyone

LOOPYLISA
15-03-2010, 02:16 PM
I tried it again

Well that was the quickest concepion ever :D
15lb baby boy :eek:

I forgot the daddy :laughing:

Tink
15-03-2010, 02:18 PM
ha ha mine was positive im having a 15lb boy with blonde hair blue eyes daddy is bill clinton :laughing:

Bill's my babies daddy has been busy!!!!!

SimplyLucy
15-03-2010, 02:20 PM
lucy, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby girl, and just look- isn't she just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby girl will weigh about 11 lbs, 6 oz and have brown hair and hazel eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

Dick Cheney

This must have occurred while you were in a coma or otherwise unconscious, like at a frat party. We can't think of any other likely way.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

jellytot
15-03-2010, 02:23 PM
Bill's my babies daddy has been busy!!!!!

mine also!!!! seems it wasnt just rumours about him lol:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

TheBTeam
15-03-2010, 02:24 PM
I am having a 15lb girl, the father is my neighbors hunky kid, wasnt sure about that, so got The Pope, that should earn me some money from the newspapers so I can give up childminding and be a rich celebrity!

You have made my day, we will just ignore the fact that it means I slept with the Pope!:eek: :laughing:

beccas
15-03-2010, 02:27 PM
rebecca mughal, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby boy, and just look- isn't he just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby boy will weigh about 13 lbs, 2 oz and have black hair and green eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

oh yes guess who the daddy is i would nt mind!!!:D :littleangel:

Fabio

You little Fabio-stalking vixen! Admit it- the only way this could happen is if you tripped him and beat him to the floor. Congratulations on your cat-like reflexes.

Pipsqueak
15-03-2010, 02:28 PM
that is sooooo funny

well I am going to have to start posting in the forum babies section

I am going to have a boy weighing 8.12

by

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Don't feel bad, you were just wearing a dress and sometimes that's all it takes. It could have happened to anyone.

and the baby is going to be called
Jayden Dylan Schwarzeneggar

(actually that is SOOOOOO blooming spooky - I had a dream about a baby called Jayden last nigh:eek: :eek: )

teacake2
15-03-2010, 02:42 PM
I am going to have a 12lb boy, great then I see who the father is Michael Jackson, talk about the immaculate conception (excuse spelling, and no offence intended to anyone with their religion):panic: :panic:
Teacake2

Merry-Minder
15-03-2010, 03:48 PM
PEE WEE HERMAN - got me up the duff!!! crikey!!:laughing:

Blaze
15-03-2010, 03:49 PM
Well i am pregnant with a 12 lb 11 oz baby girl with brown hair & green eyes...I wish!

mama2three
15-03-2010, 03:50 PM
blimey you are all going to have very big babies , dont hold out much hope for your bits afterwards!

cabby
15-03-2010, 04:14 PM
this is mine,

karen, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby boy, and just look- isn't he just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby boy will weigh about 16 lbs, 2 oz and have red hair and hazel eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

oh and the neighbours kid is the daddy:clapping: :clapping:

i wouldnt turn him down:blush: :blush:

Minstrel
15-03-2010, 04:20 PM
I must be the only who IS pregnant and i got a NEGATIVE result :(

ajs
15-03-2010, 04:38 PM
oi bill has been a busy boy as i'm pregnant with a girl too and he is the daddy :eek: :eek: :eek:

sillysausage
15-03-2010, 06:45 PM
I got a 14lb 8oz boy with the mailman as the father, tried it again and I got a 14lb 2oz baby girl with Boss Hogg as the father......seems I've no taste in men!! However with 2 babies that size on the way then I will be keeping my legs firmly crossed in future lol!:laughing:

Pipsqueak
15-03-2010, 06:46 PM
looks like Arnie has kept it in his trousers just for me then (so far) - need a steady man after the shock of Mark

babs
15-03-2010, 09:18 PM
It's A Girl!

babs, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby girl, and just look- isn't she just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby girl will weigh about 10 lbs, 13 oz and have black hair and hazel eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

the daddy is.....
The Pope

Oh, girl- that is just so wrong on so many levels, we don't even know where to begin. Thanks for bringing down the Catholic Church single-handedly.

omg how am i going to explain this one.......................:eek: :eek: :eek:

MacFi
15-03-2010, 10:31 PM
Its a girl 12lb 12 oz makes you want to cross your legs thinking about it!! Plus the father is Michael Jackson - Oh my god can you imagine explaining that to DH?

WibbleWobble
16-03-2010, 04:31 PM
i sent this to my friends....

the one i thought was the most intelligent (a professor) sent me a message back saying "i dont get it..is it a joke?"

enough said...:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

fishbones1
17-03-2010, 02:28 PM
I just did it and it said i'm with child which I am and it said with a girl which is true so this has totally freaked me out, the only thing it got wrong was the daddy!!! lol

pinklady
23-03-2010, 02:12 PM
I'm having a 12lb 1oz baby girl with black hair and green eyes....
And the daddy is the Pool Guy :D

venus89
23-03-2010, 04:24 PM
I'm having a baby girl - to Bill O'Reilly 'Girl, you got no class. Plus we hear that Bill is going to sue you for stealing his 'patriotic bodily fluids' as well as demanding 65% of the kid's future earnings. '
She's 8lb 3 ozand called Erin Sophie O'Reilly