PDA

View Full Version : THAT WAS A QUICK WEEKEND - MONDAY AGAIN

angeldelight
15-03-2010, 07:03 AM
Morning Everyone

Hope you had a lovely weekend and a good mothers day ?

Sun is shining here again but a chilly start

What are you all doing today now your mothers day crafts are out the way ?

Hope you all have a super day

Angel xx

Cammie Doodle
15-03-2010, 07:24 AM
Morning Angel, your right that was a quick weekend :( Only one LO today (only going to be working one Mon a month from now on:laughing: )
Nothing planned for today, but St Patricks later this week for the older ones and if this lovely weather keeps up lots of out doors play :jump for joy:

miffy
15-03-2010, 07:37 AM
Good morning everyone

Well, the weekend flew by and here I am Monday morning again! I so didn't want to get out of bed this morning!!!

At least the sun is shining (hope you all had the lovely weather over the weekend too) so we'll be able to get in the garden later.

We'll be doing some St. Patrick's day crafts too.

Have a lovely day

Miffy xx

charleyfarley
15-03-2010, 07:43 AM
Morning Angel and Everyone

I have a date with the ironing pile this morning, great way to spend a morning off :( May fit 30 mins on the wii fit too :thumbsup:

Had a great weekend though, hope everyone else did too.

Just found out I have an extra one after school.

Have a good day everyone

Carol xx

FizzysFriends
15-03-2010, 07:44 AM
Its not so warm here, in the office this morning and then 2 LO's this afternoon and our Monday group has been cancelled so no idea what we are going to do. I had a fight with my mom yestarday and she works in the office too so its gonna be a horrid morning.

Tink
15-03-2010, 07:50 AM
It's a nice sunny morning here:cool:

Were back on with our Jungle theme today, Tigers:D

I've had a brilliant weekend with family it just goes too quick.

Bought my DD a new pram and she loves it, plus it's much lighter than the other one.

Hope you all have a really nice day xxxxxxxxxxx

solly
15-03-2010, 07:52 AM
Morning Angel
Its a lovely morning here, have 3 lo's today so will be doing some sort of st patricks day craft as they are 4,2 &1. the 2 youngest go to sleep at the same time so am going to do some puzzles with the older one as he gets really angry with himself when he cant do it so hoping a bit of 1 to 1 will help:)

janminder
15-03-2010, 08:34 AM
Morning Angel and everyone

Its a nice sunny day here. I am 3 short this week as they are year 6's and going away to camp for the week as its their last year at primary.

After school on Monday is Library day.

Nothing planned for 4 year old I have for 2 hours but we will probably walk through the park and stay awhile. We will also be looking out for any open daffodils he 'seems' to love looking for bulbs growing when we are walking home and has been waiting for the buds to open.

Chimps Childminding
15-03-2010, 08:40 AM
Morning everyone!! Hope you all had a lovely week-end!! Only one 2 1/2 year old this morning so we are popping to the garden centre to get compost to plant our tomato plants and also a big pot to put the Twisted Hazel in my boys bought me for mother's day yesterday.

Got a 3 1/2 month old coming for another settling in session this afternoon - mum has booked 5 x 3 hour sessions and this is the third! Agreed to do the first 2 for free, but 15 hours is a lot for free, luckily she is quite happy to pay!

Have a good day everyone!!!

PixiePetal
15-03-2010, 08:41 AM
Morning Angel and all!

2 mindees. CM lunch club later.

Doing Easter, and spring - animals and their babies (to tie in with one LO nursery theme :) )

Just going through my file of ideas to see what I have planned before, he was too young to do much last year so this year he can join in more. Other mindee is 20 months so will do what he can.

Off to find the cotton wool for lambs :thumbsup:

Lovely and sunny. Might peg out the washing before I get busy:D

Winnie
15-03-2010, 09:14 AM
Good morning Angel and everyone, lovely sunny morning here. No children today so i'm walking down to the village (other bigger one, not mine) to pay a few bills and see if i can pick up a few bits for the new sensory garden that i started on Saturday, i'm looking for shiny things :)

Have a great day everybody!

Roseolivia
15-03-2010, 09:31 AM
Morning evryone, only had 3 schoolies this morning and 2 back after school so a quiet day. Having a lazy day as feel a bit under the weather. Have a good day everyone

singlewiththree
15-03-2010, 12:06 PM
Ive got the day off as mindee's 1st birthday today. So far I've spent the day driving to and from the bank trying to sort out my lost cashcard and pin number. Have to collect DD from nursery at 1pm I had planned loads of things and done none of them! typical.

LOOPYLISA
15-03-2010, 12:08 PM
Afternoon lovely day here :clapping:

Washing on the line, guinea pigs outside :thumbsup: