PDA

View Full Version : My Wonderful Husband

RainbowMum
14-03-2010, 09:58 PM
Hi Everyone - my Wonderful Husband is running 3 miles for sport relief next Sunday - I would be grateful if you would help me support him by sponsering? Any amount no matter how small will be very much appreciated! I am so proud of him, he's been working really hard to get ready to do us proud next week.

I am so lucky as he works so hard for his family - help me amaze him - if even half of you just sponser him for 50p it would most likely double his sponsership and go a little way to saying thank you.

I think this should be a link to his page ... http://www.mysportrelief.com/markisrunning

Help me help him..:blush: thank you Ladies & Gents xxxx

estrelas
14-03-2010, 10:00 PM
will do !!
well done to him xx

RainbowMum
15-03-2010, 12:44 PM
Thank you :)

RainbowMum
15-03-2010, 09:37 PM
Anybody else feeling generous?? I promise not to post piccies of him in his lycra shorts :eek: Unless that floats yr boat of course :D :D

MacFi
15-03-2010, 10:24 PM
Well done him, you couldnt pay me to run so count this as my guilty contribution:clapping: :clapping:

RainbowMum
15-03-2010, 11:00 PM
Thank you - it means a lot - we are both in our 40's - he used to play squash when I met him 12-13 yrs ago but in the last 10 years physical exersize has mainly been around getting the gazebo up in the summer for a BBQ:laughing:
I cannot say how impressed I amwith how commited he's been to this, he ran 3 miles in one go for the 1st time this weekend - i was a lilltle concerned that we'd be spending Mothers Day in A&E but dont tell him that:blush:

RainbowMum
16-03-2010, 10:12 AM
Any more? I need to justify the time I spen on here by showing how supportive you all are lol! Just 50p, its the thought that counts xx:blush: