PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got eyepet for ps3 ?? could use some help !!

funfunfun
14-03-2010, 09:08 PM
As title says

I have bought this for my kids tday .........got home connected everything up and the camera is in the correct position followed the instructions keeps telling me to lay the crad flat in the flor (when it is already ) and it just wont find the magic card !!! (think i was more excited about this than the kids) :)

Any suggestion's im stuck !!

LOOPYLISA
14-03-2010, 09:16 PM
We had exactly the same prob, just keep doing what you are doing, make sure the camera is not too high and its at the right angle :thumbsup:

First time we did it, took ages :rolleyes:

funfunfun
14-03-2010, 09:28 PM
Got fed of it now will have another go tmoz !!!!!!

when the light is better + oh had itchy feet to go on need for speed

(the joys)

:) thankyou

LOOPYLISA
14-03-2010, 09:29 PM
Got fed of it now will have another go tmoz !!!!!!

when the light is better + oh had itchy feet to go on need for speed

(the joys)

:) thankyou

Yes and make sure the light is really bright :thumbsup:

Tam's Tribe
15-03-2010, 08:23 AM
When I got it for my kids for christmas, that morning (about 5am) we couldnt get it to work, I was really irritated and thought it was a rubbish game as we had everything right . . . any way, we tried again later around 10am with curtains open and lots of natural daylight and it worked straight away . . . and the kids LOVE it . . . keep trying coz it is worth it . . . as mentioned in the instructions, it doesnt work well in fluorescent and compact fluorescent (energy saving) lamps.

Good Luck!!

funfunfun
15-03-2010, 09:19 PM
Tried it this morning with the blinds open loads of light had to slightly tilt the card .............not sure what it was Kids where playing on it this morning before school !!!!!!!