PDA

View Full Version : tURKISH

Dragonfly
14-03-2010, 07:29 PM
Any one have any part Turkish or Turkish children they mind.Have a child that is part Turkish starting soon.

WibbleWobble
16-03-2010, 04:24 PM
my friend is Turkish and her daughters were my bridesmaids! Hubby is her hubbys best mate.

If you need any translations let me know...she is a professional translator for the police.

My two little friends are beautiful...they have been brought up bi lingual and laugh at my OH cos his name is Phil...apparently that name sounds like "elephant" in turkish....he always gets elephant cards for birthdays :laughing:

hope i will be able to help

mandy x

Dragonfly
16-03-2010, 07:54 PM
Thats brillant so funny. Had the child today mum speaks English to him and dad speaks Turkish to him!!. I would like to be able to say a few words to him in Turkish like Hello, Goodbye, Drink, Food, Would you like.can you get these translated so I can write them down and practice? many many thanks:)

Mookins
16-03-2010, 08:03 PM
am not sure on the spelling and its not suited for children but i went to turkey with a friend of mine and she kept having people say Buk karpus...now spelling like i said is unknown but apparently it means....Big melons!!!:blush:

x x x