PDA

View Full Version : STOP -

Pipsqueak
14-03-2010, 10:55 AM
STOP WORKING - its Mothers Day (and subsequently womans and childminders day as well)

STOP WORKING - its the law so Orksie told me yesterday

STOP NOW

:D

mamasheshe
14-03-2010, 11:01 AM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

sunflower
14-03-2010, 11:03 AM
:laughing: :laughing:

ok i'll put my feet up with my book!

All have a great day :D

jelly15
14-03-2010, 11:08 AM
I have a quick look at the updated posts often when I am walking past the PC and just saw this thread. This morning I have scrubbed the bins, hoovered downstairs, dusted and have a chicken in the oven ready for lunch. DH building me a shed for outdoor toys and DSs revising for exams so have to carry on as normal.

I have never broken the law before Pip, do you think this crime will appear on my next CRB :( . However, I am going to have a lazy Sunday afternoon with a glass of wine and a good book.

tashaleee
14-03-2010, 11:43 AM
I do want to stop - Im only really checking messages and posts on here... but as I went out yesterday its the only 'computer' time Ive got this weekend I promise not to do too much though :laughing:

sarah707
14-03-2010, 12:20 PM
Oh Pip I'm ever so busy... do you think I will be in trouble? :( :laughing:

manjay
14-03-2010, 01:16 PM
Oh Pip I'm ever so busy... do you think I will be in trouble? :( :laughing:

Me too!!! No rest for the wicked:rolleyes: (or students who have assignment deadlines:D )

sandy64
14-03-2010, 01:22 PM
ok if thats a order,:laughing: ive already bleached bathroom done washing, but will stop lol:laughing: going to go ave a look at a few shops then go to my mums for tea, have a good mothers day:)

TheBTeam
14-03-2010, 01:55 PM
I have started a letter for all my parents today, to request email addresses so I can give them all my updated policies etc by email to avoid the need to print them all, and asking for their cooperation to sign some bits and take part in their learning journeys.

I am being taken out for a thai meal later by my family.

Pipsqueak
14-03-2010, 03:07 PM
Me too!!! No rest for the wicked:rolleyes: (or students who have assignment deadlines:D )

LA LA LA LA LA not listening to you LA LA LA LA LA LA

manjay
14-03-2010, 03:09 PM
LA LA LA LA LA not listening to you LA LA LA LA LA LA

Not sure I am even listening to myself;)

patevans
14-03-2010, 03:50 PM
Well...............I'm not a Mummy but have been to the sunbeds, then for some retail therapy then out for lunch, what a lovely day I've had :clapping:

Chimps Childminding
14-03-2010, 04:13 PM
I had my day planned!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jobs this morning, then as hubby and sons were out this afternoon at a football tournament, was going to watch a film I had recorded on sky+ with a box of choccies for company!!! :clapping: :clapping:

DISASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Football tournament cancelled, hubby nabbed tv to watch football, so I am cleaning my kitchen cupboards :censored:

Pipsqueak
14-03-2010, 04:40 PM
OK I relented there is only so much of nothing I can actually stand

i have finally (with only 6 weeks left of the course to go) finally dividered my development portfolio (must actually do some work to put in it :rolleyes: ) and holepunched and plastic walleted all the stuff that has accumalated (and I mean everything since September - seeing as i had only stuffed it all into the file hoping nothing will fall out).

I have stuck on two loads of washing and tidied the kids rooms - thank goodness I did Harrys - it was beginning to resemble a slum!

But honest guv - Orksie said it was the LAW to not do anything

manjay
14-03-2010, 05:14 PM
i have finally (with only 6 weeks left of the course to go) finally dividered my development portfolio (must actually do some work to put in it :rolleyes: ) and holepunched and plastic walleted all the stuff that has accumalated (and I mean everything since September - seeing as i had only stuffed it all into the file hoping nothing will fall out).

Sounds like my PDP!!! It has more post it notes in than WH Smiths:D

Pipsqueak
14-03-2010, 06:24 PM
Sounds like my PDP!!! It has more post it notes in than WH Smiths:D

Shall we set up a Facebook group WE HATE PDP