PDA

View Full Version : whoops

mamasheshe
13-03-2010, 09:25 AM
lost mindees hat today (think it disappeared in early learning center) we lost her gloves last week how unprofessional does this make me look ! parents really didn't mind but feel very silly:blush:

angeldelight
13-03-2010, 09:26 AM
Dont worry

It is hard to watch things like this all of the time although we do our best

Angel xx

TheBTeam
13-03-2010, 09:48 AM
I bet if you asked how many things they had lost it would be far more!

One mum tried blaming us for losing a hat that we know her little one had when he left us because he was swinging it about in his hand, the evidence became clear when over the next three weeks, we lost not a hat, gloves or anything and in the small time the child was with her he had a different hat and gloves (even socks on his hands) where they had been lost when he was with her! She even admitted after a while that the evidence was a little overwhelming given the event!:laughing:

Alibali
13-03-2010, 11:59 AM
I always joke that at least I didn't lose the child:laughing:

geordiebunny
13-03-2010, 09:59 PM
I lost a hat last week when we visited the sealife centre. Mum seemed fine I gave her my spare hat and even looked at the ones in tesco so I could buy her a new one. Problem is I didn't buy her 1 at that time as they were the same as what she had and they never seem to fit right on her and cover her eyes. I'm glad I didn't replace it as when I mentioned it to her mum the next day she said "oh its ok you didnt get 1 from tesco as we buy everything from next for her" I felt so stupid and really wish I could afford to do that with myself and step sons but alas I dont make as much money.

singlewiththree
14-03-2010, 07:38 AM
I'm forever losing hats, I would prefer they didn't bring their own and just use mine. I find the hats the parents bring are the right size therefore don't fit properly!!!

mamasheshe
14-03-2010, 10:35 AM
I lost a hat last week when we visited the sealife centre. Mum seemed fine I gave her my spare hat and even looked at the ones in tesco so I could buy her a new one. Problem is I didn't buy her 1 at that time as they were the same as what she had and they never seem to fit right on her and cover her eyes. I'm glad I didn't replace it as when I mentioned it to her mum the next day she said "oh its ok you didnt get 1 from tesco as we buy everything from next for her" I felt so stupid and really wish I could afford to do that with myself and step sons but alas I dont make as much money.

how silly my kids clothes are mainly second hand this is so when they need something i can afford to get something for them i really like! i can't imagine buying them things from one shop. but if i could afford to do this it would be Zara, monsoon and boden (i know that's three) because their clothes are gorgeous:D