PDA

View Full Version : Justin Fletcher

Debbieanne
12-03-2010, 09:41 PM
Just how talented is this man??
We love him in my house!
Gigglebiz it soooo funny, alot of the humour goes over the mindees head, i sit there giggling at bits they don't!!:laughing:
I found a great singing DVD of his making, called Lets sing nursery rhymes. it's brilliant!! comes with a signed picture of him.

margimum
12-03-2010, 09:50 PM
I ... ahem... I mean the mindees...love Something Special. I think justin would make a great childminder!!:laughing: Don't know what I'd do with a signed picture though.... not really something I'd want on my wall... Refer to previous thread about Mark Owen!!:eek:

HappyH
12-03-2010, 09:53 PM
Yep. Gotta agree there, my little boy amazed us all one day when he started to sign. It was all down to Mr Tumble. It's funny how some childrens entertainers are so 'right'. Yet some, to me, seem so wrong (The Wiggles- do not get them, look like they should be on star trek)

Gizmo
12-03-2010, 10:03 PM
we won tickets 4 years ago to cbeebies live and it was Justin and SaraJane and even dh admitted that he was really great with the kiddies. My los even love him and Gigglebiz gets my eldest away from Hannah Montana for 1/2 hour

Pipsqueak
12-03-2010, 10:18 PM
Justin is brill:thumbsup: :clapping:

Debbieanne
12-03-2010, 10:21 PM
My 2 and half year old mindee loves justins photo, i put it on the shelf in the play room and she always squeels with delight when she sees it!!

ORKSIE
12-03-2010, 10:32 PM
I love Justin:blush:
I put something special on, whether the kids like it or not,,,,,Justin is FAB:clapping: :clapping:

Paws
13-03-2010, 07:36 AM
Justine is amazing - the things he does for children is outstanding, patience, fluency in sign language etc. His giggle-biz is fantastic although a lot of it seems to go over the children's heads as the humour seems to be more directed at adults! He is an amazing chap (and I really quite fancy him, but thats a whole other thread!).

:clapping:

mamasheshe
13-03-2010, 09:18 AM
sorry :blush: my dds love Mr tumble but he really irritates me:blush: :blush: (i usually leave the room when he's on)

jelly15
13-03-2010, 09:41 AM
sorry :blush: my dds love Mr tumble but he really irritates me:blush: :blush: (i usually leave the room when he's on)

I know what you mean, mindees love him and I do manange to watch with the LOs but I wish that they didn't like him so much :(

SandCastles
13-03-2010, 10:02 AM
We have an episode of something special on sky+ and my 2 yr old watches it all the time, sometimes 3 times in a row. He can now sign Train Station. I love him for giving me peace and quiet

Minstrel
13-03-2010, 12:27 PM
He's also the voice on a lot of our V Tech toys! :thumbsup:

Mouse
13-03-2010, 01:10 PM

I find him really creepy. Luckily my own children are older & we don't have the TV on much when mindees are here, so I don't have to suffer him much :thumbsup:

WibbleWobble
13-03-2010, 01:24 PM
never seen him...we dont have tv on...

LO is only 12 months old and has the concentration span of a gnat!
he likes the radio on....Radio 2 or planet rock depending on his mood (mum and dad are metal heads like OH and myself so "rocking" him to sleep is quite literal!)

Spangles
13-03-2010, 01:51 PM
I think he's okay, I like the woman reporter, Gail something on Gigglebiz, that always makes me giggle.

I don't think he's amazing though!

I like the CBeebies presenters, they always make me laugh! Especially when they do their number songs, I don't know why it is but they just strike me as great fun and very funny!

Mollymop
13-03-2010, 08:33 PM
I think he is great too - but like Spangles says not too amazing lol

Dragonfly
13-03-2010, 08:45 PM
Have seen a little bit of mr tumble but really annoys me, dont ask me why he just does.

LOOPYLISA
13-03-2010, 08:53 PM
Who :blush: :idea:

loocyloo
13-03-2010, 10:22 PM
mr tumble annoys me!

i do like the rest of something special though!

and never watched giglebiz ...its mindees going home time, and the older ones are glued to scooby doo! ( or tom & jerry! )

i did vaguely know justin many years ago !!! he was in a musical theatre company with my brothers & my mum! would never have guessed he'd end up on childrens tv!

he was also doodles ( i think!, or voice of! ) in the tweenies!