PDA

View Full Version : only been waiting 15 wks for crb !!!!!!!!!

mad house
12-03-2010, 09:27 AM
This has been driving me mad!!! had my pre reg inspection in the middle of nov!! crb have had them since 7 dec!! and still no news. ive checked status online and been phoning them up.......... but they ssaid could take till middle of april. really think i need to scream now

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Mollymop
12-03-2010, 09:39 AM
Wow that's a long time! They are supposed to put the crb's through special measures after 8 weeks - did they tell you why it is taking them so long/what the hold up is?

SparklingGems
12-03-2010, 10:15 AM
I would call them up again. I rang yesterday mine has been 9 weeks and they said they will put it as a priority from monday. Apparently she told me they have 60days from the date your stage 4 begins. So I could still have until the end of April to but she did say once they prioritise them they usually do them with in a few days.

Or Do you know which police station its held up at? Could you not call them and ask to be put through to the disclosures dept and advise your chasing up your crb. It could help.- I tried and they just said they had the full 60days and where snowed under but said they hoped to have it done by end of march. When you call just say your have people waiting and they are threetening to go elsewhere

Fingers crossed we both gets ours back soon x

WibbleWobble
12-03-2010, 10:26 AM
i had similar problems...ring OFSTED and they will send a note to CRB to see what is happening.

Find out which police thingy (mind has gone blank but you know what i mean) it has gone to for stage 4..ours was at staffordshire for Oh and was stuck there ages. I rang them..ask for the disclosure office and speak to them. get a name and call every day! hahahah:laughing:
Soon:censored: them off!

good luck!

mandy x

thinktink
12-03-2010, 10:42 AM
ouch that's waaaaay too long - yes just keep chasing all you can do fingers crossed you get sorted soon hun xxxx

mad house
12-03-2010, 12:10 PM
thankyou all for your replys phone crb again this morning and they said everything looks fine!! but it still mite take a while. so thanks ive got police head quarters number and gonna phone them very soon today. still want to scream haha....how long is everyone elses taking? xx

Tink
12-03-2010, 12:14 PM
Mine came back in 1 week, DH's took 16 weeks !!!!

We phoned them twice a day every day and they finally sent it

Phone them back and if you get no luck phone Ofsted there are routes they can take that we can't.

Hope it comes soon xxx

Chell
12-03-2010, 12:32 PM
I would phone OFSTED, they've always been really helpful when I have called. After 8 weeks the CRB should be done otherwise the service agreement is broken.

I was told by the lady who did my pre-reg visit that OFSTED must have you registered within a certain time. I can't remember if that is 3mths or 4.

candy cat
12-03-2010, 01:13 PM
phone straight through to the police disclosures your area obviously... They did mine there and then!!

mad house
12-03-2010, 02:44 PM
really happy thanks everyone.......phoned local police gonna push it though the next couple of days :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

linda2girls
13-03-2010, 11:50 PM
Gosh, that's a long time. Hope mine doesn't take that long.

Linda.