PDA

View Full Version : FRIDAY YIPPPPIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE

angeldelight
12-03-2010, 07:01 AM
Morning Everyone

So cold this morning but another nice day forcast

What you all doing today we are making lots of cakes for a birthday party later so a hectic day for us and messy I guess :laughing:

Hope you all have a super Friday - almost the weekend :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Angel xx

charleyfarley
12-03-2010, 07:13 AM
Morning Angel and Everyone

We're making cakes today too, didn't have time yesterday.

All our mothers day crafts are done now so mostly free play today as the children have been busy.

Have a lovely day everyone

Carol xx

sunflower
12-03-2010, 07:16 AM
Morning

No mindees for me today, Im going to put my feet up and watch telly ALL day!!!

:laughing: :laughing:

sonia ann
12-03-2010, 07:22 AM
well i got most of my jobs done by 6.30am ......i'm on a roll at the moment........will probably flake out in font of daytime telly by 10am....but need to get on with paperwork:( ....I hate that side of the job.......I love doing what I do, but not that side of it:panic:

mama2three
12-03-2010, 07:31 AM
day off for me too , and ds staying to lunch club after forest school so free from 9-1. 4 whole hours!! now , what to do??:rolleyes: :)

Twinkles
12-03-2010, 07:52 AM
It looks a bit chilly for a walk today so I think we'll go to a soft play.

Here's the Friday dance ( I chose him cos he looks like a jelly baby :D )

http://i.mnsls.com/63/6320.gif (http://www.mnsls.com/animated-pictures-6320.html)

miffy
12-03-2010, 07:53 AM
Morning everyone

I'm not working either. Will be busy cooking and cleaning just as soon as I finish on here! :D

Miffy xx

Carol M
12-03-2010, 08:01 AM
New lo coming for a settling session, he is like a whirlwind so should be fun!
Carol:)

sandy64
12-03-2010, 08:11 AM
morning Angel morning everyone i woke up with the friday feeling, and had that call lo ill so only working 9.30 till 12 thats evan better have a great day:clapping: :clapping:

Tink
12-03-2010, 08:15 AM
Morning all,
Mothers day cards today with my Friday mindees.

I like to do Friday FUN DAY so he children choose what they want to do and we do it

Hope you all have a good day xxx

RedDragon
12-03-2010, 08:21 AM
mother's day cards for me today too.

then nap time while I run around tidying up, then school run, cook the food, HOMETIME - YELLOWMAN DANCE.

miss mopple
12-03-2010, 08:45 AM
No work for me as Im off with a stomach bug :( Been up all night and cant go back to bed as I have plumbers in gutting my bathroom.

Feel bad as I still have mindees cards etc for their mums. May have to delivr them myself on Sunday as I dont want their mums to miss out.

LOOPYLISA
12-03-2010, 08:58 AM
No work for me as Im off with a stomach bug :( Been up all night and cant go back to bed as I have plumbers in gutting my bathroom.

Feel bad as I still have mindees cards etc for their mums. May have to delivr them myself on Sunday as I dont want their mums to miss out.

Hope you feel better soon

i remember having the house re-wired when i was poorly, luckly they had done my room and i stayed in bed :thumbsup:

LOOPYLISA
12-03-2010, 09:00 AM
Morning everyone, raining here today :rolleyes:

Off for a coffeee and a catch up with a friend today :thumbsup:

Then hubs is home early :D

Dd has a friend sleeping over tonight, only 1 thank goodness, unlike 5 of them the other week :laughing:

Have a good day x

miss mopple
12-03-2010, 09:06 AM
Hope you feel better soon

i remember having the house re-wired when i was poorly, luckly they had done my room and i stayed in bed :thumbsup:

thanks Lisa. I would go back to bed but the only loo available for use is my ensuite so unless I want them peering at me asleep when they need a wee :laughing: I guess its a day curled up on the sofa with DD2 and cbeebies.

LOOPYLISA
12-03-2010, 09:32 AM
thanks Lisa. I would go back to bed but the only loo available for use is my ensuite so unless I want them peering at me asleep when they need a wee :laughing: I guess its a day curled up on the sofa with DD2 and cbeebies.

Oh not good :(

Hope your better for the weekend x

Graham
12-03-2010, 09:34 AM
Morning all, a bit grey here but the forecast is for clearing skies and a bit of sunshine.

We haven't got any children coming today so we are giving our motorhome a run out and heading for the hills, just for the day, a nice walk in the countryside and back to the van for a nice hot cuppa. :clapping:

angeldelight
12-03-2010, 09:36 AM
Morning all, a bit grey here but the forecast is for clearing skies and a bit of sunshine.

We haven't got any children coming today so we are giving our motorhome a run out and heading for the hills, just for the day, a nice walk in the countryside and back to the van for a nice hot cuppa. :clapping:

Oh its alright for some :laughing:

Have a lovely day

Angel xx

Graham
12-03-2010, 10:22 PM
Oh its alright for some :laughing:

Have a lovely day

Angel xx

We did :clapping:, lunch at a lovely country pub followed by a nice walk doing a spot of bird watching, saw a bullfinch (amongst other things) not seen one for ages, beautiful looking birds.