PDA

View Full Version : Received my report

aly
11-03-2010, 05:19 PM
it's only been aweek as she was here last tuesday lol.

Everything looks fine....apart from all the grammatical errors!

She has me down as Mrs...but I'm Miss/Ms...does that matter?
Si said it reads like it has been cut & pasted, I have obviously got to send it back if I dont agree with anything...I have no actions to do just a couple of good practis recommendations ie to now register with food standards etc.

So would you send it back with all the 'mistakes' noted or just send back saying thank you!!

Ms WG
11-03-2010, 06:06 PM
I ummmmmmmmm sorta think I would correct all their mistakes.

If we as childminders have to use correct names for children/parents and it would be frowned upon if we got them wrong - so likewise CSSIW should get our names right.

Mind you, I did send my daughters school book back once with all the teacher's errors circled in red pen !!!!!!

tulip0803
11-03-2010, 09:27 PM
Yes it is cut and pasted. I had to ask them to change mine because I was suddenly Mrs Jones part way through the report and then went back to my own name again:rolleyes: . The CSSIW will send out a corrected one to you. As you have to give a copy to all the parents it should be correct.

aly
11-03-2010, 09:30 PM
Yes it is cut and pasted. I had to ask them to change mine because I was suddenly Mrs Jones part way through the report and then went back to my own name again:rolleyes: . The CSSIW will send out a corrected one to you. As you have to give a copy to all the parents it should be correct.

When I get married I will be Mrs Jones :cool: lol

Will get on to it.:thumbsup:

pumpkinsmum
11-03-2010, 10:11 PM
I had my inspection a month ago and still haven't had my report back! Oh no, worrying now :panic:

manjay
14-03-2010, 09:26 PM
I sent mine back corrected! I didn't get another one:rolleyes: