PDA

View Full Version : ITS NEARLY THE WEEKEND, WHAT ARE WE ALL UP TOO ????

LOOPYLISA
11-03-2010, 03:17 PM
Friday night dd is having a friend to sleep, better than the 5, 2 weeks ago :D only kidding they were great even if they didn't sleep all night :eek:

Saturday my dad is coming to finish off our lounge, he a painter and decorator so we are getting the wallpapering done by the professional :clapping:

Sunday is mummy's day :D taking our mums out for a meal :thumbsup:

Hope you all have a fab weekend whatever your doing x

caz3007
11-03-2010, 03:27 PM
Hubby is working all day on Saturday, our dog is booked in for a pampering session, so Liam and I will be walking her to the doggy salon and collecting her. Liam is 7 but loves 'Come Dine With Me', we have lots recorded, so may have a catch up day with those.

On Sunday my DD and her Fiance are meeting us at Tangmere Aviation Museum as Liam is doing Flight and its the one place locally that we have never been, planning on having coffee and cake there. I havent seen my DD for a while, so looking forward to seeing her too. Apparently hubby and Liam are cooking me a nice tea

funtoplay
11-03-2010, 03:30 PM
We are off to Dhekalia for a party Friday!!

Should be really good...meeting up with some friends who we met on the flight over here (Cyprus).

Julia

RedDragon
11-03-2010, 03:54 PM
I'm off to see a band called Wishbone Ash - anyone remember them?

Mollymop
11-03-2010, 03:56 PM
I have the day off tomorrow because it's Mum's in school day - I get to spend lunch and all of the afternoon session with my beautiful little daughter at her school and I can't wait!

Saturday we are off to the cinema

Sunday is Mothers day, but we have nothing planned.

ajs
11-03-2010, 04:05 PM
not working again tomorrow other than my after schoolie but have a few jobs to catch up with then tomorrow night going to a local comedy club with some girl friends
saturday may go shopping in doncaster then an evening with my hubby ( would like to see a film )
then probably just home on sunday getting things sorted for the following week

caz3007
11-03-2010, 04:33 PM
I'm off to see a band called Wishbone Ash - anyone remember them?

I do, from a very long time ago :)

LOOPYLISA
11-03-2010, 05:14 PM
Hubby is working all day on Saturday, our dog is booked in for a pampering session, so Liam and I will be walking her to the doggy salon and collecting her. Liam is 7 but loves 'Come Dine With Me', we have lots recorded, so may have a catch up day with those.

On Sunday my DD and her Fiance are meeting us at Tangmere Aviation Museum as Liam is doing Flight and its the one place locally that we have never been, planning on having coffee and cake there. I havent seen my DD for a while, so looking forward to seeing her too. Apparently hubby and Liam are cooking me a nice tea

Im 10 mins from Tangmere :thumbsup:

And on the flight path for goodwood airfield :thumbsup:

Hebs
11-03-2010, 05:42 PM
No mindees tomorrow but got guys coming to install an alarm system,

Saturday I will be cleaning/ironing and packing for egypt
Also me and melissa have app to have hair cut, kids at party at 3pm

Sunday we are out for lunch, got to take dogs and gecko to our vets for home boarding while we are away then it will be baths and early nights cos we have to be up at 3am on Monday!!

LOOPYLISA
11-03-2010, 05:48 PM
I have the day off tomorrow because it's Mum's in school day - I get to spend lunch and all of the afternoon session with my beautiful little daughter at her school and I can't wait!

What ya gonna see mop ? :D

upadaisy
11-03-2010, 05:52 PM
hi

im off to do a ab-sail for charity on mothers day...... OMG why did i ever say i would do it ..... i know ..... i was on the 3rd glass and piped up i'll do it ..... can't back out now :jump for joy: :jump for joy: :jump for joy: :jump for joy: :jump for joy:

Trouble
11-03-2010, 06:22 PM

have a good day xxxxx

Annie_T
11-03-2010, 06:25 PM
got my new buggy today :) :thumbsup: but now wondering if should got the aqua one lol (i got tutti fruity one (pink) lol
now im thinking should got aqua as then if didnt have ickle girl mindee and had a boy i could ue aqua one no prob

oh well im now stuck with this one lol

2moro i have 10month mindee - will be in all day playing and cleaning (best can whie working) i have ann summers party 2moro night :)

weekend i am sorting more ebay items out as need make space and we all have to many clothes that dont wear etc lol

Carol M
11-03-2010, 07:19 PM
Feet up:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
I WISH!
Carol x

mrs robbie williams
11-03-2010, 07:24 PM
AFTER THIS WEEK I CANNOT WAIT TIL THE WEEKEND !!!!!!
had first aid crse monday, c/m exam weds and my ofsted visit tomoro :panic: hubby been away with work all week so everything been up to me :mad: but tomoro nite im going to friends house for girly nite with lots of wine n chinese takeaway (hopefully with a yes from mrs o :laughing: ) sat nite out for drinks with friends then back to theirs 4 takeaway :blush: then sun out 4 dinner as mothers day :clapping: xxxxx

karen m
11-03-2010, 08:28 PM
going to my new caravan yipeeeee,first time there this weekend ,feel a little guilty not here for mothers day ,mum says she doesn't mind ,my kids say see me monday call me sunday:thumbsup:

zillervalley
11-03-2010, 09:10 PM
going shopping for my hols:clapping:

Daddy Day Care
11-03-2010, 09:33 PM
Really Really Really not looking forward to this weekend.

Tomorrow is the 2 year anniversary since my grandad passed away.

Sunday is the 4 year anniversary since my niece being born stillborn.

Its the 5 year anniverasry of my mother in law passing away as well

Put that together with it being mothers days, it just makes everything so muhc harder for so many people in my family.

Also on a course yet again all day saturday which im really not gonig to want to go to but have to.

Then after weekend from hell gotta try and pick myself up for tuesday as its the wifes birthday.

Hope you all have a better weekend than me

Gareth
xx

estrelas
11-03-2010, 10:03 PM

Put that together with it being mothers days, it just makes everything so muhc harder for so many people in my family.

Also on a course yet again all day saturday which im really not gonig to want to go to but have to.

Then after weekend from hell gotta try and pick myself up for tuesday as its the wifes birthday.

Gareth
xx

Huge hugs for you xxxxxxxx

babs
11-03-2010, 10:22 PM
not alot planned really some paperwork to do saturday then hopefully i can relax sunday no chance of been pamperd tho...

mama2three
11-03-2010, 10:28 PM
building 2 sheds then transferring and sorting the garage contents into about half the space! still it will be worth it when i get a new bedroom from the conversion!

Daddy Day Care
12-03-2010, 10:16 PM
Huge hugs for you xxxxxxxx

Thanks Hun

Gareth
xx

caz3007
12-03-2010, 10:22 PM
Im 10 mins from Tangmere :thumbsup:

And on the flight path for goodwood airfield :thumbsup:

You cant be that far from me then, I live about 2 mins from the pink pub and currently the horrendous traffic jams

saljan
12-03-2010, 10:22 PM
busy weekend for me! tee hee snigger.

Out tonight at a Vie party!

saturday morning going for some very much needed reflexology, and sat night out with the girls for a meal.

sunday i am going to support my hubby, in englands 1st kilamathon (26. whatever kilometers!) he is running from nottingham uni to derby, to raise money for Sheffield Childrens hospital. Up at 5am.

think the housework may wait until monday!

LOOPYLISA
12-03-2010, 10:25 PM
You cant be that far from me then, I live about 2 mins from the pink pub and currently the horrendous traffic jams

Oh i know the pink pub and the damm traffic lights :D

We are in summersdale chichester :thumbsup:

caz3007
12-03-2010, 10:28 PM
Oh i know the pink pub and the damm traffic lights :D

We are in summersdale chichester :thumbsup:

Everyone from around here knows the pink pub. We go to Brandy Hole a lot, think thats near to you. My son and the dog love it there

ORKSIE
12-03-2010, 10:29 PM

Gareth
xx

:group hug:
Bless your heart.
XX to you and your family

HappyH
12-03-2010, 10:31 PM
[QUOTE=upadaisy;661873]hi

im off to do a ab-sail for charity on mothers day......

Mad!! Although it's a good feeling when it's over & good excuse for a strong drink!
Did someone mention Wishbone Ash? Oh the memories.. seen them a few times (long time ago) Can I come too?
Don't think we have anything planned unless hubby & 3 little darlings are going to suprise me....

LOOPYLISA
12-03-2010, 10:33 PM
Everyone from around here knows the pink pub. We go to Brandy Hole a lot, think thats near to you. My son and the dog love it there

omg its a stones throw from me :thumbsup: lovely for doggy walking :D

LOOPYLISA
12-03-2010, 10:36 PM

Gareth
xx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx