PDA

View Full Version : When to advertise?

Maureen75
11-03-2010, 10:39 AM
Hi everyone,

Had my pre-reg last week and everything was ok. Just waiting on CRBs and social services checks now.

I currently have a part-time job and want to give up asap but we can't afford to be without me earning for very long so I'd like to get some mindees ready to start for as soon as I'm registered. Even if it were only a few hours initially just to get me started we could take it from there.

I'd like to start advertising but obviously I'm concerned that poeple might not want to wait too long.

Any ideas as to when would be the best time to start putting up notices at pre-school, toddler groups etc, and can I do this before I'm officially registered?

Thank you.

maryp0ppins
11-03-2010, 10:49 AM
advertise now, as you may get people who wont need childcare until after September when the children start school. You may have baby enquiries but to start in a few months, you just never know. Explain the situation about waiting for final checks to come through.

doodles
11-03-2010, 12:08 PM
Advertise now :thumbsup: Like maryp0ppins says, you can fill spaces for september. I have already had an enquiry from a pregnant lady wanting me to start in jan 2011!! Good Luck