PDA

View Full Version : MIDDLE OF THE WEEK

angeldelight
10-03-2010, 07:28 AM
Morning Everyone

Sun shining here already but really cold at the moment - forcast is looking good again though
Hope you all have a sunny day

What is everyone doing today ?

We are making pizza and going shopping to get the ingredients so should be fun :eek:

Hope you all have a great day

Angel xxx

SimplyLucy
10-03-2010, 07:31 AM
Oh I love Wednesdays!

Day off ..... well I get 9.15am - 3.15pm off after the school and pre-school run!

Right I have a gym induction today.....no laughing please. :rolleyes:

angeldelight
10-03-2010, 07:32 AM
Oh I love Wednesdays!

Day off ..... well I get 9.15am - 3.15pm off after the school and pre-school run!

Right I have a gym induction today.....no laughing please. :rolleyes:

Oh Lucky Lucy :laughing:

Enjoy the gym I will not laugh anything has got to be better than a child screaming all day :laughing:

Have fun

Angel xx

charleyfarley
10-03-2010, 07:39 AM
Morning Angel, Lucy and Everyone

Good luck at the gym Lucy :thumbsup:

Hope you are ok Angel :thumbsup:

We are finishing off our mothers day paper flowers today and going to the library this morning. Maybe even start our cards too.

Have a great day everyone

Carol xx

miss mopple
10-03-2010, 07:46 AM
Morning all

we're off to the library for storytime then this afternoon another minder is coming over for some accounts advice and play :D

Annie_T
10-03-2010, 07:49 AM
i was ment be having day off today from school mindee but has gained 2 children of my friends to take to school as she got take hubby to hospital for his ickle op

they go same school as mindee too lol
dont know if i got baby mindee todday as she beeb ill all week so far

week seems to be going fast - roll on friday all i say i having girlie time/fun x

TheBTeam
10-03-2010, 08:14 AM
May do some mothers day stuff with the two that were ill yesterday so didnt come when the others did theres, but I have the dodgy throat they had, so dont feel like doing anything!

karen m
10-03-2010, 08:17 AM
is fininishing mothers day cards and making peppermint creams for mindees mummy's hope 1 mindee due in 20 min in better mood today :rolleyes:

Winnie
10-03-2010, 08:32 AM
morning all, i've just had a call to say lo is not coming today, had to send her home yesterday with high temp, poor little mite hope she feels better soon. So i have the day to myself :) i've still got cystitis but feeling a little better. I might sow some veg seeds later and just take things easy today. Good luck at the gym Lucy:thumbsup: and everyone else- have a good day!