PDA

View Full Version : Corby Childminder

Chell
09-03-2010, 08:22 PM
I’m an OFSTED registered childminder working from my home on the Poppyfields/Oakley Vale area of Corby.

I have completed a paediatric first aid course and also the Introduction to Care Standards Modules. I hold a level 3 qualifications in British Sign Language and am experienced in baby signing.

You can find out more about me and my setting from my website – www.corbychildminder.co.uk I have a full time vacancy for a baby or child under the age of five years.

Chell
18-06-2011, 08:46 PM
I have vacancies from the end of this month. You can find out more about what we get up to from my blog, the link is below. :D

Chell
04-07-2014, 08:18 AM
I have vacancies from September 2014 due to a child leaving to go to school.

FloraDora
04-07-2014, 12:24 PM
Hello, I was brought up in Corby and left 40 years ago! I don't think Where you live wasbuilt then .

I think most people on forum are already childminders and so your advert is not going to generate much business.

Chell
12-07-2014, 07:27 PM
Hello, I was brought up in Corby and left 40 years ago! I don't think Where you live wasbuilt then .

I think most people on forum are already childminders and so your advert is not going to generate much business.
My house is one of the first ones on the estate, I think it is over 20 years old now though. Lots of the estate is brand new.

loocyloo
12-07-2014, 09:12 PM
'Waving' hello ... haven't seen you for a long time. Hope you are doing ok. X