PDA

View Full Version : Corrie

Pipsqueak
08-03-2010, 08:46 PM
the storyline with Peter and his son - who was being looked after by the grandad is really annoying me.
I don't normally watch the soaps - its rob who watches it but its so stupid.
wouldn;t you have called the police before now - the grandad has no rights to do what he is doing and its really annoying me that the soaps portray things like this:(

Hebs
08-03-2010, 08:47 PM
i cant stand them :panic:

LOOPYLISA
08-03-2010, 08:48 PM
Only soap i watch is enders :thumbsup:

Pipsqueak
08-03-2010, 08:52 PM
and now the police are siding with the grandad and being antagonistic to the father who has suffered provocation - for goodness sake:(

Trouble
08-03-2010, 08:56 PM
coronation street is bugging me at the minute

i thing the thing with the loan shark went on and on and on and on and on:angry:

and gail i cant stand her face:D :eek: :angry:

aly
08-03-2010, 08:58 PM
cant understand why ken couldnt take him!

gail....is doing my head in with her eyes looking back and fore and her whispering....speak up woman :angry::angry:

anyway i love the soaps..:littleangel:

Pipsqueak
08-03-2010, 09:00 PM
oooh I know what you mean about Gail - she does my nut in

i think it all goes to pantomimish (is that a word????) and then its just plain irritating.

angeldelight
08-03-2010, 09:01 PM
Yep Pip thats what we all said

You would have no story then though would you - they have to add all the drama ha ha

Eastenders is also doing my head in - Max sleeping with her :eek: :eek: :eek:

Angel xx

aly
08-03-2010, 09:03 PM
Yep Pip thats what we all said

You would have no story then though would you - they have to add all the drama ha ha

Eastenders is also doing my head in - Max sleeping with her :eek: :eek: :eek:

Angel xx

Dont think she did ??

Annie_T
08-03-2010, 09:39 PM
peter has parental rights.
george dont have leg stand on, ok peter broke in but that was all in good reason.
if peter wasnt fit to care for simon it would be offered to leanna or diredre and ken surely.

the police offer really got up my nose as peter has dont nowt wrong 0 he called the police for help but has been failed !

but hey its soapland

Pipsqueak
08-03-2010, 10:07 PM
peter has parental rights.
george dont have leg stand on, ok peter broke in but that was all in good reason.
if peter wasnt fit to care for simon it would be offered to leanna or diredre and ken surely.

the police offer really got up my nose as peter has dont nowt wrong 0 he called the police for help but has been failed !

but hey its soapland

yes thats what i mean!!! totally!!!

I know it's the drama and soaps but it really narks me and must put the fear of god into people

Annie_T
08-03-2010, 11:02 PM
yes thats what i mean!!! totally!!!

I know it's the drama and soaps but it really narks me and must put the fear of god into people

it does i bet too.

for once i wish they would write a story line thats actually on the right lines with the law etc (like this one needs to be)

it gets up peoples noses and scares some paretns thinking thats what could happen if it happened to them - ffs just do it by the book !!

Twinkles
08-03-2010, 11:08 PM
I'm not sure if I'm glad or not - I have noooooooo idea what you lot are on about :laughing:

I know Bradley jumped off a roof and his wife/girlfriend is pregnant/not pregnant and someone had a baby in the launderette and it was/wasn't Phil's and someone killed Archie/Dirty Den..................

Annie_T
08-03-2010, 11:24 PM
I'm not sure if I'm glad or not - I have noooooooo idea what you lot are on about :laughing:

I know Bradley jumped off a roof and his wife/girlfriend is pregnant/not pregnant and someone had a baby in the launderette and it was/wasn't Phil's and someone killed Archie/Dirty Den..................

bradley fell as police was chasing him .. which in real life they wouldnt due to this happening
was in front of lot the square, his wife has dissappeared since then.
baby was born in masarla (sp?) factory not laundrette lol (not your fault)
or did heather give birth there months go to george which is darrens baaby. ?cant remember lol

someone did kill archie but it actually wasnt revealed to the square as they thought bradley done it and he dead but it was infact his wife stacey

dirty den was year go and was buried in the vic but was later dug up.

oh i love my soaps cant live without them hehe

Twinkles
08-03-2010, 11:28 PM
I get all my info from the front of magazines in the supermarket !

Y'see you could save yourself all that time and still know what is going on ( sort of ) :D

Tam's Tribe
09-03-2010, 06:57 AM
coronation street is bugging me at the minute

i thing the thing with the loan shark went on and on and on and on and on:angry:

and gail i cant stand her face:D :eek: :angry:

how funny, me neither . . . its a face you want to slap but dont know why :laughing: :D

sweets
09-03-2010, 08:41 AM
gails face reminds me of a turtle! long neck and tiny head :laughing:

kindredspirits
09-03-2010, 09:05 AM
i'm so glad i don't watch soaps - how depressing to sit through all of that everynight - you never get a happy storyline :huh:

Spangles
09-03-2010, 01:52 PM
i'm so glad i don't watch soaps - how depressing to sit through all of that everynight - you never get a happy storyline :huh:

Yes you do! Corrie is hilarious at times! Fab tv!