PDA

View Full Version : MONDAY ALREADY

angeldelight
08-03-2010, 07:25 AM
Morning Everyone

Where did the weekend go ? Roll on Friday again :laughing:

Hope you all had a good weekend it was cold but sunny here and seems the same again today - very frosty also

What you all doing today?

Have a great day

Angel xxx

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
08-03-2010, 07:28 AM
Hi Angel and everyone

I know where did the weekend go mind you where do the weeks go these days time seems to be flying awaying.

Staying in today even though mindees will not be happy but Violet is really poorly so not going out just wish I could have booked a few days off but have just took on a new lo last week so don't want to let her down.

Hubby is taking her back to the doctors with morning as the out of hours doctors are rubbish and he is going to see the dr as well as he is not very well neither.

Hope you have a good day.

Take care lots of love

xxxx

charleyfarley
08-03-2010, 07:30 AM
Morning Angel

I'll second that, Roll on Friday :laughing: :laughing:

I had a lovely weekend, shopping with friends and of course great result yesterday, You'll know what I mean Angel :thumbsup:

Easy day for me, only one this afternoon so I need to find homes for all my shopping bags this morning :D

Have a great day everyone

Carol xx

nannysue
Morning all , its a beautiful sunny day here... :) bit chilly at the moment . I only have one 1 yr old today. We are going to try and make something for Mother's day , so could be fun !!!:thumbsup:

Hope you all have a good day

angeldelight
Hi Angel and everyone

I know where did the weekend go mind you where do the weeks go these days time seems to be flying awaying.

Staying in today even though mindees will not be happy but Violet is really poorly so not going out just wish I could have booked a few days off but have just took on a new lo last week so don't want to let her down.

Hubby is taking her back to the doctors with morning as the out of hours doctors are rubbish and he is going to see the dr as well as he is not very well neither.

Hope you have a good day.

Take care lots of love

xxxx

Morning Lorraine
Sorry to hear Violet and hubby are poorly - hope they get well soon , keep me updated
Hope you are also ok now
love me xxx

angeldelight
08-03-2010, 07:31 AM
Morning all , its a beautiful sunny day here... :) bit chilly at the moment . I only have one 1 yr old today. We are going to try and make something for Mother's day , so could be fun !!!:thumbsup:

Hope you all have a good day

Morning Sue
How are you feeling are you ok? Hope to email you later
love me xxx

angeldelight
08-03-2010, 07:32 AM
Morning Angel

I'll second that, Roll on Friday :laughing: :laughing:

I had a lovely weekend, shopping with friends and of course great result yesterday, You'll know what I mean Angel :thumbsup:

Easy day for me, only one this afternoon so I need to find homes for all my shopping bags this morning :D

Have a great day everyone

Carol xx

Morning Carol
Glad you had a good weekend. Of course I have no idea what you are going on about with regards to results !!!!!
Have a nice easy day
Love me xxx

nannysue
08-03-2010, 07:35 AM
I'm fine thanks , leg still very painful and a lovely shade of yellow/blue almost from knee to ankle, ..... damm thats the mini skirt back in the cupboard then .:laughing: :laughing: but us women solider on don't we !!!

miffy
08-03-2010, 07:41 AM
Morning everyone

Cold and frosty here but the sun is shining so maybe we'll get in the garden this afternoon.

We're painting plant pots today for Mother's Day then going to put some pansies in them as gifts for mums - messy but fun

Hope everyone who is feeling poorly feels better soon.

Have a lovely day

Miffy xx

janminder
08-03-2010, 08:10 AM
Morning everyone

Cold and frosty here but sunny. Going to soft play today. Weekend was short for me as went on Early Talk Programme on Saturday, 9.30-16.00, and it was my birthday:(

angeldelight
08-03-2010, 08:12 AM
Morning everyone

Cold and frosty here but sunny. Going to soft play today. Weekend was short for me as went on Early Talk Programme on Saturday, 9.30-16.00, and it was my birthday:(

Hope you had a lovely birthday

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Angel xx

zillervalley
08-03-2010, 08:16 AM
Morning everyone

clear skies hear and sunshine, but very frosty

off to network meeting this morning and then i have too take a mindee to nursery and pick up, lo 13mths this afternoon

butterflies after school

ziller

Tink
08-03-2010, 08:48 AM
Morning all, very sunny here this morning but a frosty start.

Only have one mindee today, the other one is poorly with the sickness bug!!!

It's my short week only working mon, tue, fri:clapping:

Hopefully I can get some jobs done

Enjoy your day xxx

Graham
08-03-2010, 08:53 AM
A lovely sunny day here again today but it was very cold last night.

Only our gorgeous grandson to care for today, hopefully get to the park later.

aly
08-03-2010, 09:36 AM
where did my weekend go?

Friday night was speant cleaning up sick :panic:
12.20am Si then took Lewis to the hospital after taking him to the emergency after hours dr. He was being sick and bringing up bright red blood, and then old dark blood.

I had to stay with the other 2 and then my eldest son was being sick then.

I got my MIL to come up and stay with these 2 so I can go to hospital. stayed there til 8.30pm saturday night where they asked if I wanted tot ake him home or leave him in..Lew wanted to come home, he hadnt had anymore sickness since leaving the emergency surgery so brought him home....Yesterday was spent washing clothes and resting lol.

LOOPYLISA
08-03-2010, 09:42 AM
Morning , chilly here but lovely and sunny :clapping:

Busy weekend but lovely :D

Gonna spend today catching up with the housework, just done the shop so thats out the way :thumbsup:

Have a good day x

Gizmo
08-03-2010, 09:52 AM
Morning
Its a lovely day here no kids till 3 trying to get some studying done but my heads not in it yet, my leg is really hurting where I got my stitches ouch
Might just have a relax instead :D

Dare4Distance
08-03-2010, 10:47 AM
My CRB came today :clapping: