PDA

View Full Version : birth stories

mamasheshe
07-03-2010, 08:12 PM
i love a good birth story! Sorry i know some people don't sorry :blush: :blush: but if anyone wants to share :D :D i'll start with mine

dd1 gas and air pethadine (which i had way to late but got me through the stitches !!) went into hospital at 1 in the morning ans held on to have her when the midwives had their shift change at 8am ! the midwives on the night shift where very mean and told me "i should of thought about this 9 months ago" "and i was going to be a mummy soon so i should toughen up!" i had her at 8.20

dd2 gas and air went into the local cottage hospital 11.at night because my waters had broken few twinges. decided to stay as they said second could happen quickly. in the morning decided to go home have a shower have something to eat and come back again. they hooked me up to check babies heart rate and it kept dipping so they told me to drive to nearest big hospital ! went down stairs and was in so much pain that they got me upstairs to examine me and i was ready to have her!! got me in the ambulance to get me to go to the "big" hospital and i had her in the back of an ambulance in clacton car park glam i know she'd had the cord wrapped round her neck my established labour was 10 min oh yes if any one can beat that i'll be impressed! she was 9 half pounds

LOOPYLISA
07-03-2010, 08:15 PM
Love these :clapping:

Had pains from late afternoon, called hospital and went in at 4 had dd at 6.20 pm weighed in at 9lb 1oz, no stitches, no drugs :clapping:

Pretty quick, loved every minuite :thumbsup:

jumpinjen
07-03-2010, 08:16 PM
I'll not share if you don't mind..... mine still upset me now but Clacton hospital car park in an ambulance is quite glam I think!

jen x

ss1983
07-03-2010, 08:27 PM
my first i 4 days late and i had a smear done 3times adn when they done it they found out i was 2 cm already but i did not feel i was in labout i went hospital and had her at 736 in morning sheweigh 9lb 10 and half, just had gas and air, natural labour but was stiched back to front ouch, she hada big head it was 45cm ouch but her head is normal size now lol

2nd child 2 days late contractions came on straight away every 2 mins i was in so much pain my first child was holding the stop watch timing them for me bless her my partner took me straight to hospital and had him at 10 02 at night he weighed 10lb 2 and half, one lot of gas and air and had him naturally, was cut with a razor he had a big head to 39cm

both times my waters never broke on there own,i also had the same midwife aswell which was nice, stayed in hosptal for an hour after both times then went home, dont like staying in hositald i have a fear.

madredann
07-03-2010, 08:39 PM
I have had 4 girls 1st one a c-section weighed 11lbs 2nd was v-bac 9lb13 3rd trial of labour had gestational diabetes but ended in c-section 9lb 8 and 4th elective c-section no gestational diabetes and 9lb3

Gizmo
07-03-2010, 08:40 PM
With my first had been feeling yucky all day and was lying on the couch watching Mary Poppins and a felt a ping I stood up to go to the loo and yep the waters had broken, phoned the hospital and they said to come in but I might get sent home again, got to hosp and I was 6cm went in the pool (very strange experience) cord was round her neck so had to come out gave birth 5 hours after water broke- no gas and air no pain relief or anything but a bit sore after
With dd2 had loads of Braxton Hicks and wasnt sure then started timing it 5 mins apart and when I called hosp they said to come in quickly because of how quick the last one arrived I got to hosp was 8cm then my waters broke and had her 1/2 hour later - again with no pain relief

RachelE
07-03-2010, 08:42 PM
Ds was a planned section the day before his due date as they thought he was going to be big. He was 11lbs 11ozs.
It took me quite a while to recover from this. I stayed in for 7 days.

Dd was born over 2 weeks early(induced) due to me having cancer. I had her naturally - and was so ecstatic I did it just on pethadine - so much better than the section. She weighed 8lbs 1oz. Had to stay in for 1 night as she wouldnt poo!

- no more for us!

Rachel x

ss1983
07-03-2010, 08:46 PM
Ds was a planned section the day before his due date as they thought he was going to be big. He was 11lbs 11ozs.
It took me quite a while to recover from this. I stayed in for 7 days.

Dd was born over 2 weeks early(induced) due to me having cancer. I had her naturally - and was so ecstatic I did it just on pethadine - so much better than the section. She weighed 8lbs 1oz. Had to stay in for 1 night as she wouldnt poo!

- no more for us!

Rachel x

11lb11 wow bless him my boy was 10lb2 that was big enough and i had him naturally with just one bit of gas and air,

singlewiththree
07-03-2010, 08:58 PM
11lb11 wow bless him my boy was 10lb2 that was big enough and i had him naturally with just one bit of gas and air,

My first was 11lb 12oz CS, second and third were 3 weeks early and 8lb and 8lb5oz The first and last weren't particularly good or nice but the middle one was ok.

Mouse
07-03-2010, 09:27 PM
1st was breech extraction. 17.5hrs in labour and only a foot sticking out to show for all the hard work! On a big contraction the consultant held onto the foot & pulled while I pushed!

With second I went into hospital the night before, but they said I wasn't in labour & sent me home. An hour later I was crawling round the floor in agony wondering what was wrong - didn't occur to me I was in labour! DS2 born within an hour of getting back to the hospital.

3rd was a home birth. Poor midwives were here for hours as my waters broke, but nothing happened. They sat watching a film with DH while I sat in the chair with the gas & air, laughing like an idiot. Very quick labour & birth once it got started.

4th was another very quick homebirth. But the placenta wouldn't come out & I ended up hemorrhaging and being rushed to hospital in an ambulance with the lights flashing & sirens going. As I was being wheeled out of the house I was shouting to DH "don't forget my makeup!" Had a general anaesthetic & a quick op, followed by a couple of days in hospital as I got a clot as well.

5th was a hospital birth as I was told the risk of hemorrhaging was higher and I wouldn't risk another homebirth. I wasn't fully in labour when I got there & they were trying to send me home again. I said I wouldn't go as once things started I would be quick. Sure enough, DD arrived within an hour of the contractions starting.

Tink
07-03-2010, 09:48 PM
I started having the braxton hicks for the first time Sunday afternoon June 22/ 2008, when we were at my parents house. I'd never had it before in my pregnancy.
We walked home and watched Top Gear, I never said anything but this funny pain kept on coming more regular whilst watching my favorite programme.:blush:
We went to bed and at 2pm I woke up and could feel my waters were going to go.
I didn't want to wet the bed!!! and I'd placed black bags on the floor next to the bed, I stood up and they went not much but the pain came more.

DH phoned hospital and my mum, Dad and sister came over.
I was told to go in. I had the tens machine on but could feel no effect what so ever.

Arrived at hospital and was told there were no beds or rooms for me and to go home!!!!:censored:

So I went home baring in mind i'm half an hour away from the hospital, so you can imagine the stage I was at when I got home, I couldn't even get into the kitchen.

Went back to hospital and they had a room.:clapping:

I had gas and air which I hated I didn't know where I was or what I was doing. I then had the epidural but it failed to work, the midwife
kept saying your legs should be numb but they weren't!!! and she told me it was all in my head.

I told the midwife I needed to push to which she replied oh no your not ready yet but babies head was already there.

Molly was born at 11:07 23rd June 8lb 8oz, and was the Best day of my life:D

Sarah Louise
07-03-2010, 09:54 PM
My 1st I started with a few twinges at 8pm, called hospital about 9.45pm and I insisted I go in for them to take a look at me, they treated me like a neurotic first time mum until they examined me and i was 10cm. Had him at 11.20pm. Bit of gas and air and no stitches.

2nd was a planned homebirth. House full of people sat round having tea, labour started about 7pm midwife got to us at 8pm and baby came at 8.10pm. No time for pain relief and no stitches.

Very lucky with both mine that they've been quick and straight forward. Can't beat 10 mins though

Cazz
07-03-2010, 10:05 PM
1st pregnancy - twins and I was induced at 37 weeks due to me having pre-eclampsia and one of the babies had stopped growing. I was on the verge of having a c-section so they took me to the theatre and numbed me completely. They told me when I needed to push and ds was born (5lb 2oz) at 8.47pm and dd (3lb 2oz) at 9.01pm. I had medical staff for each baby plus some students who had never witnessed a twin birth so I can vividly remember my legs up in stirrups and a room FULL of people - but did I care?! It was a wonderful birth as I didn't feel a thing! The downside was dd was whisked away to special care and no-one was available to take me to visit her until mid-afternoon the next day. I had my ds with me but longed to see my dd ( who I hadn't even held) and bond with her.

2nd pregnancy - baby was due on 30th November. After precisely nothing happening I went in to be induced on 10th December, everyone said as it was a 3rd birth it would be very quick when it happened so I told my older children (10 years by now) that I would be home the next day if possible or definetly the following day. I was induced several times a day for 5 days and became so sore that I needed gas to be examined. Still nothing was happening apart from the odd twinge but I really didn't want a c-section if at all possible. On 14th December they said they couldn't give me any more of the pessaries and I was taken to the theatre to have my waters broken (hardly any there) and given a drip to induce labour. Eventually things got going and I had a epidural which the midwife let wear off, which meant I actually screamed during my labour (which I vowed not to do! :D ). Dd was eventually born (after a scare at one point when her heartbeat dipped dangerously low and they had to take a blood sample from her head :( ). She was born at 6.28am (7lb 6oz) and I was out of that hospital at 12.30pm. 5 days with very little sleep was quite enough!!

Trouble
07-03-2010, 11:00 PM
ds gas and pethadine took 7 hours 20 mins

dd nothing still wearing clothes took 1hour 20 mins start to finish

i promised my son i would bring a sibling home for breakfast and i did:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: as i went home 1 hour later:D

i wish id had her at home but i was bleeding so thought i should go to hospital everything ok just a bit fast:eek:

mamasheshe
08-03-2010, 07:15 PM
thanks for sharing i love a good birth story :D :D

Mollymop
08-03-2010, 07:22 PM
Timmy born on 12th Feb 1999 (me aged 19) - I was a week late, Timmy hadn't enaged so was a long labour of 22 hours with contractions every 2 mins:eek:
I had pethadine, tens machine (which never worked for me) and then an epidural.
Timmy was getting distressed so I had to be rushed off for an emergency c-section.
I was awake throughout the operation and hubs watched them cut me open and pull him out.
I cried as i was scared to death - I am very squeamish!

He was born at 16.17 and weighed 8lb 15oz (no wonder he couldn't get out - I was tiny and he was massive!)

I went home 2 days later - it was valentines day and every mother on the maternity ward had cards and flowers from their hubby's - then along come my hubby with nowt for me:( - I said where is my valentines gift? he said - you are looking at him!:mad: (meaning timmy) - MORE LIKE MY VALENTINES GIFT FROM ME TO YOU -YOU.... CAVEMAN!!!

Caitlin was born on 7th May 2004 at 10.10am by elective c-section, was awake thoughout again and it was much more relaxed - she weighed 7lb 13oz.

PixiePetal
08-03-2010, 09:10 PM
DD. Now nearly 16 - had a show early one morning, off to hospital during rush hour traffic at tea time :rolleyes: Carried on through he night, saw the sun come up over Brighton pier (stunning!) as I was leaning on the window sill looking out and having contractions. She was way too comfy and I was falling asleep so ended up with ventouse to get her out. Lots of gas and pethadine by the end. Born at 11.17am. 8lb 9 1/2oz By the time I was stitched I had missed lunch and was ravenous so DH went to M&S for sandwiches.

DS. Now 13 - determined to watch Lewes bonfire fireworks (amazing tradition), I sat in the garden on my bench to see them as I could not walk to town. Started labour in early hours after an hour or so of sleep, waters went. DD went to my friends and DH and I off to hospital after lunch. All going well although I was aware that when I was standing by the bed my leg kept sliding away from me :eek: I stayed at 9cm for hours (happened with DD too, they had never known it happen on a 2nd birth:rolleyes: ) eventually got to 10 and he was out 10 mins later - 11.56pm :thumbsup: M&S sandwiches had to wait till shop was open!
Then I realised my leg was feeling odd and I couldn't lift my arm up either on same side. Long story short, they thought I may have had a stroke and sent me off next morning for MRI and CT scans - very scary when you have just had a baby and feeling vulnerable to say nothing of tired. My brain was 'normal' - nice to know :laughing: and seems it may have been trapped nerves - he was 10 and 1/2 lb. 6 days in hospital while they did more tests and observations. Took 3 months to come back fully after physio (back there again as I had broken my other wrist while pregnant and just finished with physio when I had him!). He was a content baby and so laid back, although he did look rather like Les Dawson for the first few puffy faced days!! He is a stunner now :thumbsup:

Annie_T
08-03-2010, 11:17 PM
ds i was induced was at hozy 7am (he was 2 weeks late), straped up to heart monitor etc, gel placed on cervix at 10am ish. walks, pains omg i was in agony (i was size8 b4 preg and size 18/20 ish at end) i was given gas and air unwillingly (made me vomit when had car crash and thought was in labour)
this did same. anyhow another gel applied - i screamed this time.(as well as nealry standing up in the bed from laying down lol)
eventually it was ime i was told to have epiduraul but refused (as stated in birth paln, also my mum stated no way for me) i was given pethadine in end and i fell sleep onc eit kicked in, kinda woke for pushing... back to sleep then wkae pushing and so on.
anyhow at 7.32 AM (or soemthing ) i gave birth to my son 9lb 13oz !!!
yep i tore and they injected me to stitch me up which still hurt.
i had punched my mums nose stud out, gave her black eye, told my partner to FO and hit him several times too lol
so i gave birth asleep really lol
i was in hozy for 3 days as couldnt move and had a 'wee bag' due to stitches. i even lied to nurses saying i was fine didnt feel dizzy etc (tho i had vomited in bathroom few ties once got back on feet.

DD. Bang on time. i was in bed, woke to front door knocking, went down opened it to tell neigbour my waters had broken (as walked down stairs they went but wasnt a lot or a gush) she sat with me til i had contractions ..which turned out to be ALL DAY my waters trickled out all day too. my partner came home from work took me to my mums whom asked ' wheres your bump gone?' .. told to go hozy .
got there told to lay on bed expected etc and told no wont be for while tho did tell me off as i could do damage to babay with no fluid!!!
my partner went home, he had just got in when he gota phone call to say come back im in labour and baby coming. (we lived 40 mins away at least) he came in as i was pushing head out and he walked straight back out and came in again near end of it all. i had pethadine again too soem point in labour
i gave birth to DD 7lb 8oz at 3am ish

she was then sent off for scan on head and heart (20week scan showed 'golf ball' on heart and 'cyst' on brain - which was possible down and edwards related) she was clear of downs and edward syndrome which was nice and grateful for but she still had the cyst and 'goldball' but told she can lead normal life (tho she is not quite 100% normal due to this)

maisiemog
09-03-2010, 06:10 PM
Admitted to the hospital on the monday night with high blood pressure. Decided to start induction the next day as it looked like pre-eclampsia. Tuesday AM 1st tablet, did nothing, Tues PM 2nd tablet didnt work either. Weds AM 3rd tablet. Weds PM couldnt break my waters so booked me in for c section next day. 2 hrs later they came up to say they were going to try for a natural delivery, put a balloon up my bits overnight to start me dilating....so much for dignity hey!
Thurs AM back down to delivery, broke my waters, sent me for a walk around the hospital. Came back and was put on the drip, Contractions started an hour later, had pethidine, then gas and air. About 6.30pm midwife noticed that dd was showing signs of distress so she examined me. Was 3-4cm so she suggested an epidural as it looked like I'd need a section. Had that at 7pm, re-examined at 9.30pm and was fully dilated. Started pushing but after an hour no progress and DD was defo in distress. Went down to theatre, had epidural topped up and they tried ventouse. This failed and I thought they'd snapped her head off when it popped. Then did forceps and as her heartbeat stopped they just yanked her out and rushed her to be rescusitated. I had placenta delivered and was stitched up. Was a bit of an epic but I dont think it was anywhere near as bad as i expected it to be!

candy cat
09-03-2010, 07:19 PM
I had waterbirths with both my children. Ds was 9lb 3 and took 4.5 hours
then DD was 9lb 14.5 and 5.5 hours and both were great births,but won't lie it HURT!!!!

mamasheshe
09-03-2010, 07:25 PM
I had waterbirths with both my children. Ds was 9lb 3 and took 4.5 hours
then DD was 9lb 14.5 and 5.5 hours and both were great births,but won't lie it HURT!!!!

if i ever have anymore I'd want a home water birth xx

funfunfun
09-03-2010, 08:30 PM
I had pre clampsia with both pregnancys :( not good

6.5lb ......8 days late with eldest ( had a blood tranfusion after)

7.2lb.......8 days early with youngest (pre ecampic fit) after birth on medication for about 8 months after (felt very old/tired etc) im only 26

Although both children born fine ....... my body doesnt seem to like being pregnant very much !!!

Not planning any more anytime soon i have to say .

Amaranth
09-03-2010, 08:53 PM
Dd was born in 2001 bang on time.
Had a bit of a restless night with very mild contractions. decided to ring hospital as I was sure I was going to have her soon! They told me that as it was my first I should have a bath abd go back to bed as it would be ages away. I came off phone and decided that actually I really wanted to go into hospital, even if they examined me and sent me straight back home.
Got to labour ward and they hooked me up to a monitor and left me for 10 mins. When midwife came back in she said "I think we should get you into the birth room quickly!" I was fully dilated :eek: Good job I didn't listen to them and go back to bed!
Hubby had taken me up to the labour ward but then had to go and park the car (there is an area at our hospital where you can leave your car while you drop people off for labour ward but you have to go back and move it asap) and ring work to tell them he would not be in. He was only gone about 15 mins but he nearly missed the birth! :laughing:
I had no pain relief for the birth, just a bit of gas and air while I had my stitches. Even though dd was very eager to come into the world I Can't beat your 10 mins, I was in active labour for 38 minutes.

grindal
09-03-2010, 09:41 PM
I had pre eclampsia and Ds1 was induced 3 weeks early after I had already spent 2 weeks in hospital. Cant remember much about it now, but was taken to delivery suite at 7am, had a drip and an epidural. Spent the entire day in labour unable to move due to epidural and was still nowhere near delivery early the next morning. I remember throwing up quite violently at one point, and a lot of concern over monitoring babys heart rate. By the time he was nearly delivered his shoulders got stuck and he had to be pushed back in and turned around before they tried again with a ventouse and a quick widening of his exit route:eek:
He was finally delivered at 4am the following morning - and was not breathing. It was very traumatic, especially for DH.
When I had DS2 I was adamant I did not want an epidural. I was booked in to be induced (pre eclampsia again - but nowhere near as bad) had a pessary and went straight into labour - despite the fact that the nurses and midwives on the labour ward did not believe me. DS2 wa delivered with gas and air in 45 mins :clapping:
DH went home shortly after DS2 was delivered. I remember the midwife asking if I wanted a shower, and I said yes so she walked off and left me to it about half an hour after I had delivered a baby!

Tinglesnark
09-03-2010, 09:54 PM
for my next baby i want a home water birth and i love the idea of hypnobirthing :D pricey though.....

ds1 was an emergency section after about 48hrs labour. i nearly lost him and it was horrendo!
ds2 was an episiotomy and forceps - the very thing i said on my birthplan i DID NOT want but id been in latent labour with him for 12 days and at hospital in established labour for 24 hours. the great thing was that i got to have my VBAC :D both boys were back to back which was my problem.

i swear now that i had such trouble because i panicked both times and nipped to the hossie the second i knew it was labour. i am so impatient that i thought the quicker i got to the hossie the faster my baby would arrive....
errr....wroooong!

lol next time is a home water birth for sure but obviously i wont endanger myself and my baby so i will go with the flow. i want to at least do my labouring in water at home, even if i have to go to hossie to have the baby...

one day I WILL GIVE BIRTH NATURALLY! im determined to have "my birth"

:thumbsup:

Leanne59
09-03-2010, 10:07 PM
DS1 was 8 day later water broke but felt nothing. was giving sintosin (sp) evil stuff! started to feel contractions within 30mins 5hrs later he arrived. Had only gas n air

DS2 was 5 days earlier, 4hr labour. was at hospital 25mins then he was born.
He was born with his water still intacted he looked like a space man! my DP comment! suposed to be lucky! Had him with just gas n air too

LOOPYLISA
09-03-2010, 10:08 PM
I had pre eclampsia and Ds1 was induced 3 weeks early after I had already spent 2 weeks in hospital. Cant remember much about it now, but was taken to delivery suite at 7am, had a drip and an epidural. Spent the entire day in labour unable to move due to epidural and was still nowhere near delivery early the next morning. I remember throwing up quite violently at one point, and a lot of concern over monitoring babys heart rate. By the time he was nearly delivered his shoulders got stuck and he had to be pushed back in and turned around before they tried again with a ventouse and a quick widening of his exit route:eek:
He was finally delivered at 4am the following morning - and was not breathing. It was very traumatic, especially for DH.
When I had DS2 I was adamant I did not want an epidural. I was booked in to be induced (pre eclampsia again - but nowhere near as bad) had a pessary and went straight into labour - despite the fact that the nurses and midwives on the labour ward did not believe me. DS2 wa delivered with gas and air in 45 mins :clapping:
DH went home shortly after DS2 was delivered. I remember the midwife asking if I wanted a shower, and I said yes so she walked off and left me to it about half an hour after I had delivered a baby!

I remember them asking me if i wanted a bath, err yes, anyway midwife wheeled me to room just off the corridor, left dd with her dad, and she left me, even worse i could hear everyone walking by and imaging them walking in at any point :rolleyes: :D

LOOPYLISA
09-03-2010, 10:10 PM
if i ever have anymore I'd want a home water birth xx

Snap :thumbsup:

Midwife said to me if i ever have anymore i could have the next at home as it was very straight forward and quick :thumbsup:

Tatia
10-03-2010, 07:13 AM
DS1 was born with forceps after hours and hours. He weighed 7lbs 13oz. DD1 was born with ventouse after hours and hours. She weighed 7lbs 2oz. DS2 was born with ventouse after hours and hours. He weighed 7lbs 8oz. My first 3 children were born in the USA. I wanted a homebirth with DD2 but because she was big and because of my previous history, they wouldn't consider it. She was was born via emergency C-section after hours and hours. I told them it was all wrong but they wouldn't listen. She weigh 9lbs 7oz and got stuck.

Nix
10-03-2010, 08:06 AM
Hard to believe my DD is going to be 22 at the end of the month:eek: and I remember every detail of her birth as if it was yesterday!

The most amazing and beautiful experience.:jump for joy:

sue m
10-03-2010, 09:38 AM
I was so lucky, they were both easy peazy! :clapping:

Mark was born when I was just 19, he was induced, 8lbs 14ozs, four and a quarter hours altogether.
Andy was born when I was 23, he was 8lbs 9ozs and 1hr 12 mins. :clapping: :clapping:

Not thinking of having anymore..........:eek: :eek:

LOOPYLISA
10-03-2010, 09:52 AM
I was so lucky, they were both easy peazy! :clapping:

Mark was born when I was just 19, he was induced, 8lbs 14ozs, four and a quarter hours altogether.
Andy was born when I was 23, he was 8lbs 9ozs and 1hr 12 mins. :clapping: :clapping:

Not thinking of having anymore..........:eek: :eek:

No ???? :clapping: :laughing:

Minstrel
10-03-2010, 12:30 PM
for my next baby i want a home water birth and i love the idea of hypnobirthing :D pricey though.....

ds1 was an emergency section after about 48hrs labour. i nearly lost him and it was horrendo!
ds2 was an episiotomy and forceps - the very thing i said on my birthplan i DID NOT want but id been in latent labour with him for 12 days and at hospital in established labour for 24 hours. the great thing was that i got to have my VBAC :D both boys were back to back which was my problem.

i swear now that i had such trouble because i panicked both times and nipped to the hossie the second i knew it was labour. i am so impatient that i thought the quicker i got to the hossie the faster my baby would arrive....
errr....wroooong!

lol next time is a home water birth for sure but obviously i wont endanger myself and my baby so i will go with the flow. i want to at least do my labouring in water at home, even if i have to go to hossie to have the baby...

one day I WILL GIVE BIRTH NATURALLY! im determined to have "my birth"

:thumbsup:

I've just had my booking in appt and am due to have this one at home (first two were also home births). In our area, anyone booked in for a home birth, is entitled to free hypnobirthing so i am going to give it a go. Both of my others were pain relief free but thought i'd give it a whirl anyway.

mamasheshe
10-03-2010, 07:54 PM
I've just had my booking in appt and am due to have this one at home (first two were also home births). In our area, anyone booked in for a home birth, is entitled to free hypnobirthing so i am going to give it a go. Both of my others were pain relief free but thought i'd give it a whirl anyway.

hypno birth is meant to be amazing :D well if you can get more amazing than birth

Minstrel
10-03-2010, 08:41 PM
hypno birth is meant to be amazing :D well if you can get more amazing than birth

Will let you know how I get on although i've quite a while to go!

Tinglesnark
11-03-2010, 07:44 PM
yeay minstrel congratulations! oooh look in to it and see what it entails x