PDA

View Full Version : advice needed wedding vow renewal

beccas
06-03-2010, 04:00 PM
Need the help of you all, me and my husband have been married for 10 years next year and we want to renew our vows....but heres the twist in a bollywood style as he is muslim and i am english. we need somewhere wich can be made up to look like a bollywood theme place (bride and predjudice) doesnt have to have a bar. We want somewhere in rotherham. as its where we live but if any one has any ideas of what i can do or where i can get ideas from it would be gratefully recieved. It will be in september as well.

thanks in advance

Cammie Doodle
06-03-2010, 04:18 PM
Not sure where you could hold the event, but I have used this company(www.partypacks.co.uk) in the past for decorations and they are really good, they do some nice anniversary items too that may work for you .
June

Gizmo
06-03-2010, 04:19 PM
Dont have any advice but it sounds great :thumbsup:

netty
06-03-2010, 08:36 PM
akbars medowbank road kimberworth Rotherham 01709 555500 have a funcation room upstairs that they rent out the orient express at masbrough (old railway station) they rent this out for parties. hope this is some help
Netty

beccas
06-03-2010, 08:44 PM
netty where are you??????? i go to akbars all the time forgot about that orient express are friends of my hubby so maybe soem haggling to be done

netty
06-03-2010, 08:50 PM
i am in clifton Rotherham where abouts r u
Netty

beccas
06-03-2010, 08:53 PM
i live in wath upon dearne but inlaws live on gerard road in rotherham, glad to know theres more of us close by funfunfun is mexborough, samkeddy is bolton so we building a small gang. i run wath childminder network, we were in advertiser this week.