PDA

View Full Version : Do you believe in..............

Hebs
06-03-2010, 02:05 PM
Karma??????

FussyElmo
06-03-2010, 02:12 PM
Yes - think it has deserted me at the moment but yes definately :thumbsup:

sandy64
06-03-2010, 02:16 PM
not sure??

Cammie Doodle
06-03-2010, 03:14 PM
yes I do . Do you Hebs?

Pipsqueak
06-03-2010, 03:17 PM
oh yes.... that Karma is one mighty funky, but patient Dude! Gotta love Karma

ORKSIE
06-03-2010, 03:28 PM
Karma... Cameleon(sp):laughing: :laughing:

xx

Ripeberry
06-03-2010, 03:33 PM
Has Karma made a visit to someone? :D

wendywu
06-03-2010, 03:36 PM
Yes i do, what goes around comes around. It may take years but if you have been wronged you will get to have the last laugh.

With my MIL its just happened and taken 12 years. Am i smug or what :thumbsup:

Tatia
06-03-2010, 03:50 PM
Do you mean karma as in the idea of what goes around comes around (or what John Lennon calls 'instant karma';) )? Or the proper, spiritual definition that our karma (which means actions or deeds) will follow us to the next incarnation for us to 'work off'?

Either way, yes. There's a Pagan/Wiccan chant that goes 'Ever mind the rule of three, three times what thou givest returns to thee, this lesson well, thou must learn. Thou only gets what thou doest earn.' :laughing:

caz3007
06-03-2010, 04:02 PM
Oh yes definately, my ex hubby has had his, took about 5 years, but I did get the last laugh...sorry

Hebs
06-03-2010, 04:08 PM
oh yeah i'm a firm believer in Karma, esp after recent events :D

patevans
06-03-2010, 04:10 PM
I really do hope what goes around comes around, my ex put me through hell so i'll keep my fingers crossed http://bestsmileys.com/fingers/1.gif

caz3007
06-03-2010, 04:20 PM
I really do hope what goes around comes around, my ex put me through hell so i'll keep my fingers crossed http://bestsmileys.com/fingers/1.gif

I have just liked sitting back and seeing what happened as he was also hell to me for too many years. I admit to gloating secretly when my DD's fiance tells me things about my ex and the other things ex has told me about his life since we split

Hebs, are you hoping the person who has recently reported you gets their Karma eventually

Hebs
06-03-2010, 04:26 PM
Hebs, are you hoping the person who has recently reported you gets their Karma eventually

mwah ha ha ha ha

the karma train has hit her at full force :thumbsup:

balloon
06-03-2010, 04:28 PM
definitely!

Pipsqueak
06-03-2010, 04:37 PM
Do you mean karma as in the idea of what goes around comes around (or what John Lennon calls 'instant karma';) )? Or the proper, spiritual definition that our karma (which means actions or deeds) will follow us to the next incarnation for us to 'work off'?

Either way, yes. There's a Pagan/Wiccan chant that goes 'Ever mind the rule of three, three times what thou givest returns to thee, this lesson well, thou must learn. Thou only gets what thou doest earn.' :laughing:

I remember a lady who used to say that Tatia. She was a 'witch' - i can remember people used to be so scared of her - I was fascinated with her.

Pudding Girl
06-03-2010, 04:37 PM
mwah ha ha ha ha

the karma train has hit her at full force :thumbsup:

You sure that's not revenge, instead of Karma?

FWIW I like plotting a revenge rather than leaving it to fate :cool:

FussyElmo
06-03-2010, 04:40 PM
You sure that's not revenge, instead of Karma?

FWIW I like plotting a revenge rather than leaving it to fate :cool:

Revenge is good but Karma has nothing to do with you so sitting back and enjoying it is sooooo much fun :littleangel:

Mollymop
06-03-2010, 04:42 PM
Or the proper, spiritual definition that our karma (which means actions or deeds) will follow us to the next incarnation for us to 'work off'?

:

I believe in this x:thumbsup:

Hebs
06-03-2010, 04:43 PM
Revenge is good but Karma has nothing to do with you so sitting back and enjoying it is sooooo much fun :littleangel:

yeah i havent done anything to her :thumbsup: still makes it enjoyable :D

kindredspirits
06-03-2010, 05:11 PM
totally! i especially enjoy thinking that able-bodied people who park in disabled bays because they're too lazy to walk/park correctly will one day get their hearts desire in the form of a blue badge :D

wendywu
06-03-2010, 05:35 PM
Either way, yes. There's a Pagan/Wiccan chant that goes 'Ever mind the rule of three, three times what thou givest returns to thee, this lesson well, thou must learn. Thou only gets what thou doest earn.' :laughing:[/QUOTE]

Oh i like the rhyme, i might put it MIL christmas card :laughing:

Tatia
06-03-2010, 07:14 PM
I remember a lady who used to say that Tatia. She was a 'witch' - i can remember people used to be so scared of her - I was fascinated with her.
Well, if she really truly believed that little rhyme and lived by its principles, then she was probably a better person than any of the people who were afraid of her!:laughing:

And who knows how karma works. I once received great satisfaction in being the instrument of karma, through no plotting or revenge of my own. :littleangel:

beccas
06-03-2010, 07:27 PM
karma just struck near me on a boy who calle dmy son a paki on a number of occasions and used to ride his bike out infornt of your car on purpose even weaving in and out of the cars. parents said couldnt do anything when the kid isnt with them?????:eek: wont say what happened but hes in hospital feel for his sister and family but karma i know it may seem bad but i had had enough of this kid maybe they wil learn.