PDA

View Full Version : Sending off my application on monday !!!

Kimmy050983
06-03-2010, 02:02 PM
I am finally sending off my application pack on monday and am sooo excited!! We haven´t got the house totally finished yet but are getting there:clapping:

I still have got a CRB from October 2008 - am I assuming right that I will still have to get a new one? They will also want a CRB check from Germany , but my old workplace had it done (again october 2008 but haven´t lived in germany since) , so maybe I can get them to send it to me?

How long will it take approx. for Ofsted to ring once they received the letter?

gosh I am getting in a right state here :laughing:

Kimmy

Minstrel
06-03-2010, 02:39 PM
Hi yes you are right that ofsted will want to do there own checks. The crb's are only really valid for the day that they are printed so oct 2008 one won't be used.

Best of luck! :thumbsup:

Fabby
06-03-2010, 02:44 PM
I sent my forms off on the tuesday special delivery, had a phone call to arrange visit the following Monday and the inspector came that Friday. So not long really...... CRB's are being turned around within 4weeks (90% of them) so i am hoping come beginning of April i will be all raring to get going!! I cant wait also !!! :) Any question PM me and i will help you if you are worried with the pre-reg visit but i can assure you there is nothing to worry about as long as u prepare yourself :thumbsup:

beccas
06-03-2010, 04:06 PM
hi ofsted told my sister that as long as she had a ofsted crb in last 3 years then wouldnt need a new one?? also my sister senther forms off last thursday and yesterday got a call saying comming thurs of this week.:eek: that is fast