PDA

View Full Version : i imagine dead people

cabby
05-03-2010, 10:32 PM
....driving out of morrisons carpark tonight we drove past a car and it looked like an old lady was dead in it:panic: , all i could see was a head of grey hair sort of slummped over the steering wheel, so i made steve drive back to front of store i went in to get some one to go check on her, a manager and first aider follow me back to her car, they were worried as well when they saw her the manager was on his radio telling someone to get ready to ring an ambulance, the first aider was saying "oooh this dosent look good" but then she suddenly sat up nearly pooped herself when she saw us 3 staring at her..:ROFL1: l!!! turns out she was just having a little nap:laughing: :laughing:

the 3 of us nearly pooped our selfs when she sat up, the manager just put his thumb up said "you alright luv" she then started laughing and nodding her head:laughing: :laughing: i made a sharp exit:blush: :blush:

Pauline
05-03-2010, 10:34 PM
Graham once did something similar, but I will let him tell the tale. :laughing:

Trouble
05-03-2010, 10:34 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

i think you did the right thing it could be the oposite you should be proud you cared:thumbsup:

angeldelight
05-03-2010, 10:35 PM
Oh thank goodness though that she was ok

Funny story though - its a wonder you lot did not give her a heart attack :laughing: :laughing:

Angel xx

Graham
06-03-2010, 09:29 AM
Graham once did something similar, but I will let him tell the tale. :laughing:

I went to the paper shop and there was a chap in his car slumped over the steering wheel, wasn't sure what to do but didn't want to make a fool of myself so went into the paper shop got a paper and came out and he was still there, so I thought I had better see if he was alright, he might have had a heart attack or something.

I tapped on the window and he jumped out of his skin, he was only having a nap, I think i nearly caused him to have a heart attack. :laughing:

angeldelight
06-03-2010, 10:32 AM
I went to the paper shop and there was a chap in his car slumped over the steering wheel, wasn't sure what to do but didn't want to make a fool of myself so went into the paper shop got a paper and came out and he was still there, so I thought I had better see if he was alright, he might have had a heart attack or something.

I tapped on the window and he jumped out of his skin, he was only having a nap, I think i nearly caused him to have a heart attack. :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

xxx

Hebs
06-03-2010, 11:09 AM
Haha that made me chuckle!

Bet she won't have a nap in the car again soon hehe x

jelly15
06-03-2010, 11:11 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

i think you did the right thing it could be the oposite you should be proud you cared:thumbsup:

I agree, funny though when you know she was ok.

jumpinjen
06-03-2010, 11:22 AM
Always worth checking, when i was a kid we checked on a guy in a car ina field and he had tried to kill himself with fumes and a hosepipe... he was unconscious, i never did find out what happened to him, poor guy:(

Jenni

Winnie
06-03-2010, 01:08 PM
Years ago my sister was in the process on moving into her new home and the previous owner was sat in his car on the driveway. She knew he wasnt in the best of health. Anyway as she arrived with the furniture lorry she realised he had his eyes closed and she was so worried that the money might not have transfered 'in time'....but he was just having a nap :laughing: