PDA

View Full Version : Not a day i want to have again..

WibbleWobble
05-03-2010, 06:41 PM
this morning i drove to Manchester to my dads cousins husbands funeral (i know that sounds confusing but we are an extremely close family). I am one of his cousins only blood relatives and we wanted to be there to support her.

The husband was only 66 and had just retired and my dad loved him so much. They spent summers together with their wives and visited regularly.
So i was heart breaking to see my dad crying...he doesnt do that normally. Not a crying type of guy.

Worse thing in the world to see my dad cry

So after the wake i drove home...headache...feeling low.

Got on the sofa at home and snoozed.

Looked out of window to see an officious type woman with id tag and laptop bag looking up and down the street. Then she spots my house...checks her details.....ohhhhh blinkin eck me thinks...:panic:
she knocks on the door
i open it

its british gas checking if i want to back to them..:censored: ...good grief!

mandy x

Trouble
05-03-2010, 06:44 PM
this morning i drove to Manchester to my dads cousins husbands funeral (i know that sounds confusing but we are an extremely close family). I am one of his cousins only blood relatives and we wanted to be there to support her.

The husband was only 66 and had just retired and my dad loved him so much. They spent summers together with their wives and visited regularly.
So i was heart breaking to see my dad crying...he doesnt do that normally. Not a crying type of guy.

Worse thing in the world to see my dad cry

So after the wake i drove home...headache...feeling low.

Got on the sofa at home and snoozed.

Looked out of window to see an officious type woman with id tag and laptop bag looking up and down the street. Then she spots my house...checks her details.....ohhhhh blinkin eck me thinks...:panic:
she knocks on the door
i open it

its british gas checking if i want to back to them..:censored: ...good grief!

mandy x

:laughing: :laughing: big hugs to you i think you need a large drink now:D

sandy64
05-03-2010, 07:36 PM
what a day youve had have a large drink and chill hun:)

TheBTeam
05-03-2010, 07:42 PM
I fell for it you know who i thought it was dont you!:blush: :laughing:

Funerals are hard arent they. Big hugs!

sarah707
05-03-2010, 07:51 PM
try and relax tonight and give yourself a hug xx

mamasheshe
05-03-2010, 08:04 PM
:( not a good day it could of been worse what if it was you know who :eek: :panic: