PDA

View Full Version : St Patrick's Day T-Shirt

helenlc
05-03-2010, 02:08 PM
My daughter's birthday is on St Patricks Day - this yr she will be 10. She has a ST Patricks Day t-shirt I got from a back pack company a few yrs ago.

But as she is going into double figures, I wanted to get her one for this year to mark this. I wondered whether anyone worked in a pub or off license or knew someone that did that would be able to get me a promotional St Patricks Day t-shirt for this yr?

I will pay for postage!!

Thanks!!

miffy
05-03-2010, 05:49 PM
Have you tried the Woolworth's website? They have lots of novelty stuff

Miffy xx

Heaven Scent
05-03-2010, 06:24 PM
There is a chain of tourist shops in all the main cities in Ireland called Carrolls I'm sure they will have a Website and you could possibly get one from there - the ones from Pubs are usually awarded through lots of Guinness purchases and will usually have big huge pints of Guinness plastered all over them - By the time I get out on a Paddy's night there are only badges left and they are usually covered in Pints of of the black stuff too.

Heaven Scent
05-03-2010, 06:32 PM
http://www.carrollsirishgifts.com/catalog/StPatricksDaySpecials

I found a link to it - there may be one or two on there!!!

Good Luck

helenlc
05-03-2010, 08:34 PM
Thanks, I am bidding on one on Ebay. Although its not 2010, it has got a number 10 on the back which I think is appropriate for her 10th b'day.

I got her last one from a backpacking company who organised trips to ireland to incorporate St Patricks Day and it had the year on. I have emailled them most yrs since then but not always got one. I think its only cos they had so many left over the year I asked that I got it.

Thanks for the links and ideas though:thumbsup:

helenlc
06-03-2010, 08:01 AM
I won this one for her:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180476214849&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

It has a big number 10 on the back which is perfect for her 10th b'day.

I know it has Guinness on it but so has her last one. She only wears it to bed as its a bit big.:laughing:

miffy
06-03-2010, 08:04 AM
Glad you got it sorted!

Miffy xx