PDA

View Full Version : PET HATES - WHAT ARE YOURS?

angeldelight
05-03-2010, 09:29 AM
What gets your blood boiling?

What can really get you annoyed ?

Drivers - men or women?

Men picking their noses when in the car and stopped at traffic lights? :eek:

Men leaving the toilet seat up ?

A pile of dirty clothes in your teens bedroom when you have just finished all the washing?

Standing at the checkout waiting for someone to count out a few pounds all in change - when you are in a rush

The list goes on and on and on

What are your pet hates ?

Angel xxx

EllaBella
05-03-2010, 09:39 AM
people and kids grrrrr eating with their mouthes open, you know, when you hear that slopping noise , makes me angry and boy i feel ill if im eating with them while they doing it. :angry: :angry: :angry:

SimplyLucy
05-03-2010, 09:40 AM
Coffee cups left in the lounge.....I don't drink hot drinks!

miffy
05-03-2010, 09:58 AM
Liars, nose pickers, nail biters and bad manners

Miffy xx

custardcream
05-03-2010, 09:58 AM
Being able to see cables/wires of electrical equipment.

Men out in Football shirts..should only be seen on football pitch in my opinion lol

angeldelight
05-03-2010, 10:00 AM
Men in sandles with socks on up to their knee

:eek: :eek:

Angel xx

LOOPYLISA
05-03-2010, 10:03 AM
When someone has a mouthful of food and has a drink at the same time and swishes it round there mouth- yuk

Smokers, especially when they blow the smoke your way :angry:
Liars,
Eating with mouth open
Nose pickers
Feet pickers
Cars too close behind when your driving

Gosh im a fuss pot :D

LOOPYLISA
05-03-2010, 10:04 AM

Angel xx

Eeewwwww nooooooooooooo :panic:

custardcream
05-03-2010, 10:08 AM

Angel xx

and wearing football shirts..:eek: :eek:

Blaze
05-03-2010, 10:25 AM
People who don't wash their kids!:angry:

LOOPYLISA
05-03-2010, 10:27 AM

Eeewwww yeh, dirty fingernails bleugh :panic:

SimplyLucy
05-03-2010, 10:27 AM
Greasy hair :eek:

Benefit scammers :angry:

Late payers :angry: :angry:

Pauline
05-03-2010, 11:06 AM
People who leave dog mess in the street :angry:

People who use mobiles while driving

People who pip their horn when there is absolutely no need and they are just impatient because the traffic is not moving fast enough for them.

miffy
05-03-2010, 11:43 AM

Angel xx

Will show this my hubby! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Miffy xx

doodles
05-03-2010, 11:51 AM
Bad Manners :angry:
People walking into my house with their shoes on and ignoring my no shoes policy :angry:

Dare4Distance
05-03-2010, 11:53 AM
Bad grammar.

Old people who think that just because they have a small dog and I do too, it means I want to have a conversation with them about dogs. I'M JUST TRYING TO WALK HER, LEAVE ME ALONE!

People who can't control their kids, or their dogs for that matter haha.

Oooo this one really get to me. You know when you're walking along a path and you see someone in front so you get to the side? And then they see you and move to THE SAME SIDE!!! Making you have to move out of their way. ***! Why? It's just rude.

And, people with pushchairs walking side by side taking up the whole path so I have to walk on the road to get past them :rolleyes:

Graham
05-03-2010, 01:11 PM
Definitely top of my list is inconsiderate dog owners who don't pick up their dogs mess. We walk up to school with a possee of children and its a nightmare steering them round the poo. :angry:

Football fans at a match who spend ninety minutes baiting and singing obscenities at the opposition's fans and are not the slightest bit bothered about watching the match.

mum22
05-03-2010, 01:14 PM
People chewing gum with mouth open making slapping noises with it
dog poo left on pavements
that there is always one know it all on every course i go on

Bananabrain
05-03-2010, 01:33 PM
Litter in general,there is no excuse for it.

Especially people who throw it out of car windows:angry:

Spitting.

People who say ' It must be so frustrating not being able to drive' I usually reply; 'No, because they have these big long things called buses'

Uncle Bens Rice:laughing: not in my house!

Bandwagons in general. Everyone wearing the same brand of boots? What's that about?

Children that pretend not to have heard me!!!!

Most TV adverts.

I could go on and on. I'm just Mrs very angry. Must be my age.Grumpy old bag today.

Especially as they have just cancelled my gallbladder op. Trust me,I will not be going quietly!!!!

zillervalley
05-03-2010, 01:36 PM

Angel xx

this is my dh pet hate too, ha

mine people who try to push passed you when you are going into the bank or shop with a buggy and maybe a little one walking :angry:

little chickee
05-03-2010, 02:16 PM
People who put empty juice cartons back in the fridge.
Anyone chewing gum -cant stand the noise
Bad table manners
People not saying please and thank you - if my toddlers can do it so can you.
Putting rubbish in the bin when there is no bin bag in it.
people (my hubby!) who empty the bin and don;t put in a new bin bag.
People who drive with their fog lights on when its not foggy cos they think it looks cool!

I could definatley go on and bore you all to death!

Trouble
05-03-2010, 02:26 PM
BULLIES of any age, people who are mean to others to make themselves feel better:angry: :angry:

Teachers who dont listern and try to tell parents how there children are:angry:

Drivers who dont pay attention of any age:angry:

people who dont give respect and then expect to receive it but are gutted when they dont:panic:

people who walk past you and shove into you and dont even apologise

snot makes me want to vomit

people who say they will help and dont

do you want me to continue ..............

people who say theyve had so much to drink they cant remember:angry: yeh right any excuse THEN DONT DRINK SO MUCH:angry:

beans make me sick and the thought of them

attention seekers:D

Think i will stop now

michellethegooner
05-03-2010, 02:54 PM
people and kids grrrrr eating with their mouthes open, you know, when you hear that slopping noise , makes me angry and boy i feel ill if im eating with them while they doing it. :angry: :angry: :angry:

same it or when kids are eating and they make loads of noise dont even know how, but my ds makes this weird noise with his throat I think when he is eating so do a couple of his friends from school, drives me crackers esp if we in the middle of watching something in the evening and h comes in with a treat the noise it drives me insane, every1 else says I have super sensitive ears as it doesnt bother them at all, but it sounds like a horse eating oats :eek: another 1 is kids leaving dirty clothes when they actually pass the laundry basket on their way down the stairs esp my dd then she has the cheek to say 'are my jeans washed? I say did u bring them down no, well then there ur answer

Lick'le Oakes
05-03-2010, 03:05 PM
Today....my husband!!!

Leanne59
05-03-2010, 03:42 PM
people that act all interseted in you and your children because they want some thing, when you help them, you dont see them for dust or get any help back!

please and thanks

liars!

attendion seekers!

jelly15
05-03-2010, 04:03 PM
People who talk too loud in public about themselves (boasting).

People who squash rubbish into the bin so that they don't have to empty it and leave it to the next person who uses it, who then can hardly pull the bin liner out.

People who take a new toilet roll out of the cupboard and leave it on the cistern instead of the holder.

People who use public toilets and don't leave them as they would expect to find them.

Tatia
05-03-2010, 06:42 PM
Dog mess on the pavement

People who talk very loudly into their mobile phones in an attempt to sound important

Attention seekers

Liars

Attention seeking liars :laughing: (I had a boss once, right, who was the MOST outrageous liar!! He told us he got cancer by saving Colin Powell's life (Powell is a top military advisor in USA) when he knocked Col. Powell out of the way of a laser beam:rolleyes:. And he was always boasting about this ex-girlfriend of his who was a minor celebrity. He was going on and on once about this photo album he had of memeories and I asked to see it (knowing he was a total BSer) and he came up with the most obvious fan photo I had ever seen, of him standing next to her at some autograph function or something.)

Ignorance. People who entrench themselves into an argument like a 2 year old even when they are clearly wrong.:rolleyes:

Being talked down to. GRRR! :angry: That really makes my blood boil.

When I come in from work on a Friday and hubby (who has been working from home all day) asks me in a snotty voice 'So are we going to eat tonight?' :censored:

patevans
05-03-2010, 06:48 PM

Definately have to agree with this one!!

Nix
05-03-2010, 07:04 PM
Men in speedos...:eek:

Always raises a laugh on holiday;)

Gizmo
05-03-2010, 07:04 PM
Bad manners tops my list
People who dont wash their kids - I agree with that one Blaze
Impatient drivers
Dog mess
Having an untidy house at the weekend

Men walking about in shopping centers in summer with no shirt on - yuk

mamasheshe
05-03-2010, 08:51 PM
think you've said most of them but

dog poo how boring is that "watch out for the poo" "watch out for the poo" "watch out for the poo" "WATCH OUT FOR THE POOOOOOOO"

when my kids say mum? then nothing they haven't got anything to say they just live saying mmmmmmmuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmm

bad language

smokers (I'm such a reformed smoker)

attention seekers
loud attention seekers

Blackhorse
05-03-2010, 08:54 PM
pregnant women smoking while pushing another LO in a pushchair
dog poo left in front of my house..and anywhere else for that matter
neighbours playing loud loud music
mindees parents phoning after 7
people playing catch on the motorway
roadworks that make you late for school
hearing I will do the dishes LATER (later in men language really means never I think)
food getting wasted
mindee asking for a drink and then not drinking it
the nursery owner looking down on me and not even saying good morning
utter stupidity / complete lack of common sense
people telling you they will get back to you when they never

Have I mentioned I didnt have a good day today...LOL

sillysausage
05-03-2010, 09:29 PM
right you lot have covered most things (chewing gum, eating habits, dog doo, smoking etc etc)

The only extra I can think of is.......I hate to see kids with mucky ears (loads of gunky ear wax......yuk yuk yuk!)

tulip0803
05-03-2010, 09:48 PM
People who put empty juice cartons back in the fridge.
Putting rubbish in the bin when there is no bin bag in it.
people (my hubby!) who empty the bin and don;t put in a new bin bag.

Are our hubbies related?

PixiePetal
05-03-2010, 10:34 PM
people(ie DH!) who moans at me for leaving the bedroom light on when I come downstairs for half an hour but doesn't think the same applys to him when he falls asleep leaving TV, lights and PC on :angry: :angry:

Pauline
05-03-2010, 10:37 PM
I forgot my other pet hate, until watching Master Chef:

Restaurants who throw good food away just because it does not look right :angry::angry::angry:

Don't they know there are people starving in the world. :(

angeldelight
05-03-2010, 10:37 PM
Will show this my hubby! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Miffy xx

Oh no he is not one of those that does this is he Miffy :laughing: :laughing:

If so I think you should show us a pic ha ha

Angel xx

beerheaven
05-03-2010, 10:39 PM
My real big pet hate when I'm working is cars parked on the pavement and I am forced to walk in the road with double buggy!! :mad:

Other things that bug me are parents who give their children attention when they have interrupted an adult talking, kids not tidying up THEIR mess and hubby watching TV or reading paper when I am running around doing chores!!

Cor blimey, what a right moany minnie I am!! :o

Heaven Scent
05-03-2010, 10:40 PM
All that have been mentioned already - Plus

1) Lazy husbands who when they have days off stay up on their beds without their clothes on browsing the internet then when poor auld wifey finishes work @ 6.00pm moans about the state of the hse n their own chilodren have had nothing to eat.

2) Lazy teenage children whose rooms are like war zones that spill out onto the landing then think its ok to leave their dirty washing on the bathroom & landing floors when they have a shower. Who on top of all that don't lift a finger round the hse, or willingly do their homework but then have the blasted cheek to milk me for money and treat me like a free taxi.

3) People eating crisps or apples or slurping hot drinks while on the phone (except when people are told that they will be called back as you are at a meal and they continue to talk - then they get what they deserve!!!)

4) Actually this is probably one of my biggest pet hates - People who mis-pronounce words in a bid to sound posh!!!!! e.g. those who pronounce the 'L' in almond - its silent!!! - There are loads of these for all those Mrs Buckets out there!!

5) People who don't treat their kids when they have nits :angry:

6) Adults with dirty finger nails (not so bad for kiddies if they have just been playing outside and are cleaned soon after)

7) Anyone with dirty toe nails

8) Pet lovers who feel that you should tolderate their animal near you because you visit their house.

9) People who don't flush the toilet & dirty toilets!!!!

All in all you can see I am a very tolerant person.:blush: :blush:

angeldelight
05-03-2010, 10:41 PM
I also hate to see parents swearing at their toddlers / children

Then when the child repeats it they get a hard slap around the head

I have seen this a number of times and wish I had the guts to go up and slap the parent

Angel xx

Trouble
05-03-2010, 10:44 PM
Is this thread for us all to get this out so we can have a good weekend:D :laughing:

angeldelight
05-03-2010, 10:46 PM
Is this thread for us all to get this out so we can have a good weekend:D :laughing:

Or maybe if we do get out this weekend we will notice some of these pet hates that others dislike and it will annoys us too adding to our our own lists
:laughing: :laughing:

Angel xxx

Trouble
05-03-2010, 10:47 PM
Or maybe if we do get out this weekend we will notice some of these pet hates that others dislike and it will annoys us too adding to our our own lists

Angel xxx

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
i keep thinking of more:eek:

angeldelight
05-03-2010, 10:49 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
i keep thinking of more:eek:

Go on then tell us :laughing:

Angel xx

Trouble
05-03-2010, 10:51 PM
When your listerning to a song on you tube and it keeps stopping:angry: :angry:

when you sit down to have a cuppa the dog wants out

shall i continue:idea:

angeldelight
05-03-2010, 10:53 PM
When your listerning to a song on you tube and it keeps stopping:angry: :angry:

when you sit down to have a cuppa the dog wants out

shall i continue:idea:

Yes you are on a roll carry on :laughing:

Angel xx

angeldelight
05-03-2010, 10:55 PM
I hate it when people do not arrive on time and do not let you know they are going to be late

Angel xx

Trouble
05-03-2010, 10:56 PM
Yes you are on a roll carry on :laughing:

Angel xx

when you start printing and run out of ink:angry:

i will stop now as im going to bed soon:D been on here to long

i was watching you fav man before and he sang:D :D i said you was busy but youd be back soon:D

Chimps Childminding
05-03-2010, 11:36 PM
People who don't clean up after their dogs!!!!

Cats in general - lady at the back of us has about 8 all of which have decided mine and June's gardens make lovely toilets :angry: :angry:
any one have any ideas how to stop them???

People who park in Parent and Child spaces when it is obvious they don't have any children with them - not a car seat in sight!!!! and if a child doesn't need a car seat they don't need to be parked in the parent and child spaces!!!:angry:

Hubby and sons who can't leave the bathroom the way they found it ie clean!!!!!!!!

Callers who say "don't worry I'm not trying to sell you anything" :angry:

Oh and people who know I am a childminder and who ask "are you still baby sitting????"

Twinkles
06-03-2010, 12:11 AM
My pet hate today and it makes me very sad and cross all at the same time......my 7 month old very gorgeous mindee absolutely reeking of cigarette smoke :( . She stinks , bless her, her hair, her clothes even her change bag :panic:

Blaze
06-03-2010, 12:27 AM
My pet hate today and it makes me very sad and cross all at the same time......my 7 month old very gorgeous mindee absolutely reeking of cigarette smoke :( . She stinks , bless her, her hair, her clothes even her change bag :panic:

A child should NEVER EVER smell of smoke - but an infant!:eek: :angry: :angry:

Heaven Scent
06-03-2010, 01:20 AM
In this day and age there is no excuse for it.

I used to have an ironing lady who was recommended to me and she and her husband smoked in the room while she was smoking and you know the smell on my clothes was that real old person smoke smell but I was ill at the time and just couldn't do my own ironing (or anything else at the time) but what really upset me most about it was not that my, DH's or eve DS's (aged two at the time) clothes stank but that DD's (aged 4-6mths) clothes stank - The first thing I did once I started to feel well again was my ironing. I really really felt guilty that my DD stank of smoke.

My DH smokes but never in the house at all or in the car when we are in it but he smokes in the car with the window open when we aren't there he even drives along with the fag out the window but it still really peeves me because when I drive it my hands stink of fags when I get out.

So there we go now that I've added this and some others have added more since I last posted and they all really annoy me too - I've discovered that I must be one of the most intollerant people in the world!!!!:blush: :blush:

mum22
06-03-2010, 07:57 AM
When people park in the space next to you, open their car door and bang your car, and dont even apologise, even if you are sat in it....

angeldelight
06-03-2010, 08:39 AM
[QUOTE=CAROLYN;657262]
Cats in general - lady at the back of us has about 8 all of which have decided mine and June's gardens make lovely toilets :angry: :angry:

QUOTE]

Grrrrrr I know just what you mean Carolyn

I love cats but at the moment like every year we have about 6 to 8 stray cats - they end up having kittens and there are lots of them
Till the next time
Yes also love using our front garden for the toilet
So annoying :angry:
We have used lots of things but nothing seems to work so you let me know if you do find anything ha

Angel xx

little chickee
06-03-2010, 08:40 AM
When hubby does the washing up or the hoovering or someother chore and then says "i've done the dishes FOR YOU" like hes doing me a favour! and then stands waiting for me to say thank you. THEY ARE YOUR DISHES TOO!!

Tatia
06-03-2010, 08:42 AM
People who park across driveways (anyone's but mine in particular:angry: )

People who think that putting on their hazard lights makes it OKAY to park illegally

Busybodying, which isn't the same as a little gossip amongst friends :D

Tatia
06-03-2010, 08:44 AM
LOL, Little Chickee, I agree!! As well as hubby asking 'do you need me to babysit while you pop out?' Uhhhh, no! I need you to parent your child! :rolleyes:

Trouble
06-03-2010, 09:38 AM
[QUOTE=CAROLYN;657262]

QUOTE]

Grrrrrr I know just what you mean Carolyn

I love cats but at the moment like every year we have about 6 to 8 stray cats - they end up having kittens and there are lots of them
Till the next time
Yes also love using our front garden for the toilet
So annoying :angry:
We have used lots of things but nothing seems to work so you let me know if you do find anything ha

Angel xx

i find a bucket of water over them works:D

angeldelight
06-03-2010, 09:57 AM
[QUOTE=angeldelight;657320]

i find a bucket of water over them works:D

Sounds a good idea

Tell you what you can come here and try it - chasing after lots of cats I just can imagine it ha ha

Angel xx

Trouble
06-03-2010, 10:06 AM
[QUOTE=Trouble;657368]

Sounds a good idea

Tell you what you can come here and try it - chasing after lots of cats I just can imagine it ha ha

Angel xx

i have a cat of my own and 2 strays that come

i put pepper in the soil or something else but that would be telling

send the dog out that works to:D :laughing:

angeldelight
06-03-2010, 10:20 AM
[QUOTE=angeldelight;657386]

It does work sending the dog out but poor Jess cant be expected to stand guard all the time

Anyway be nice to me and share your pepper secret with me

Angel xx

Cammie Doodle
06-03-2010, 02:27 PM
[QUOTE=angeldelight;657386]

Come on trouble tell us what to put in the soil pretty pleeeeeeease . You can im me if you like. I want to let my mindees out

Minstrel
06-03-2010, 07:50 PM
When i'm walking along the road with my 3 yr old and an adult coming towards us always tucks themself in and mekes us pass on the road side.

Whenever i am walking along, or passing someone with a younger child than myself, i always make sure i go on the outside. I just think its good manners.

Trouble
06-03-2010, 07:53 PM
put shillies or stones on top of your soil not bark as its too light

cats will not move big shillies to have a poop and they will go somwhere else to do it:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Trouble
06-03-2010, 07:55 PM
another ........

haveing to travel 18 miles out of my way because the government cant do there jobs right :angry: :angry: :angry:

Gorden Brown saying he will help when he really cant be bothered:angry:

Mollymop
06-03-2010, 08:05 PM
Mine are -
OMG!! I have so many!!.........lol

Ignorant people
Rude people
Dog owners who let their dogs poop on my grass and everywhere else (I am dog fan by the way! ha)
chavs
Loud mouths who can't keep it shut in public and like to shout about and make themselves out to be complete morons
The british weather
Liars
People who won't let you finish a sentence without butting in
Nose pickers
Noisy eaters (no table manners)
Spitting
Snoring
Running low of barcardi on a friday night;)
2 faced people
Small minded people
"I know better than you" people (it's hard for me to find good friends I wonder why? haha)
Babies with piercings
Kids with chuncky gold necklaces
Mothers with crocs on
My dog when he needs a bath
Skiddy pants that I have to wash
People who scrap their feet when they walk (walk properly!!!lol)
Socks that fall down when you are walking in ugg boots
Bad music taste
Loud tv
Celebrities who milk everything
People who say they are fat and they are soooo NOT!
Long finger nails on men
Drivers who don't indicate
Drivers who park on paths!!! hooooo that is a real pet hate at the moment!!!!!!:angry:

ummmmmmmmm there's more but that will do for now:)

Joannechildmind
06-03-2010, 08:24 PM
people who dont pick up the dog dirt

Greasy hair

all the above really alot of things wind me up :angry:

LOOPYLISA
06-03-2010, 08:26 PM
Mine are -
OMG!! I have so many!!.........lol

Ignorant people
Rude people
Dog owners who let their dogs poop on my grass and everywhere else (I am dog fan by the way! ha)
chavs
Loud mouths who can't keep it shut in public and like to shout about and make themselves out to be complete morons
The british weather
Liars
People who won't let you finish a sentence without butting in
Nose pickers
Noisy eaters (no table manners)
Spitting
Snoring
Running low of barcardi on a friday night;)
2 faced people
Small minded people
"I know better than you" people (it's hard for me to find good friends I wonder why? haha)
Babies with piercings
Kids with chuncky gold necklaces
Mothers with crocs on
My dog when he needs a bath
Skiddy pants that I have to wash
People who scrap their feet when they walk (walk properly!!!lol)
Socks that fall down when you are walking in ugg boots
Bad music taste
Loud tv
Celebrities who milk everything
People who say they are fat and they are soooo NOT!
Long finger nails on men
Drivers who don't indicate
Drivers who park on paths!!! hooooo that is a real pet hate at the moment!!!!!!:angry:

ummmmmmmmm there's more but that will do for now:)

Have to agree with ALL of these, well nearly, can u guess which one i don't :D

Gizmo
06-03-2010, 08:37 PM
When you stop to let another car past and they dont wave at you aaarrrggghh I now wave back at them and the amount of people who wave back out of guilt is sooo funny

Heaven Scent
06-03-2010, 09:55 PM
OMG the more I read this thread the more I realise I have millions and millions of pet hates and am realising just what a grumpy old woman I am becomming.

:blush: :blush: :o :o :blush: :blush:

Mollymop
06-03-2010, 11:08 PM
Have to agree with ALL of these, well nearly, can u guess which one i don't :D

yes I know...............

"running low of Barcardi on a friday night"???????????????:laughing: :clapping:

It's a small world
07-03-2010, 07:23 AM
When hubby falls asleep on sofa so I suggest bedtime then comes ustairs and puts the tv on so I then can't goto sleep because of light refection on Walls.:angry:

When hubby comes home from work and says what have you done all day because didn't get round to doing washing or hadn't thought about what to make for dinner.:angry: then I go on a course for the day .he hasn't put rubbish out. Changed ds's nappy in 6 hours :eek: washed the lunch pots. Asked why :answer I've been busy looking after the boys':angry:

Sorry about rant few issue at moment :blush:

It's a small world
07-03-2010, 07:27 AM
When you stop to let another car past and they dont wave at you aaarrrggghh I now wave back at them and the amount of people who wave back out of guilt is sooo funny

I know what you mean I do this too lol this really bugs especially if there's cars parked either side of road and it's your right if way but yu let them through first and they still don't thank you .

angeldelight
30-07-2010, 06:30 PM
Bumping this thread up for newbies and anyone else who wants to reply

Angel xx

sweets
30-07-2010, 06:32 PM
kids! :laughing: horrible creatures ;)

angeldelight
30-07-2010, 06:34 PM

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You are allowed to say that on a Friday evening ha ha

xxx

onceinabluemoon
30-07-2010, 06:43 PM

LOL! :clapping: :laughing: :clapping:

onceinabluemoon
30-07-2010, 06:52 PM
people who eat with their mouths open making revolting noises

parents who whine at their children when they want them to do something or to stop doing something

2 faced people

people who say things, or agree to things, just to stroke peoples egos when they don't really mean it

People who say 'I'm not racist but' and then come out with a totally racist comment

old people who think they have the right to be rude and push younger people out of the way

old people who get on a bus when they can clearly see it's full and then expect me with two toddlers on my lap to get up and give them a seat.

Kids (or adults) who expect everything right NOW

kids (or adults) who whine constantly

being ignored when I ask politely for somebody not to do something (or indeed to do something)

people who allow my pup to jump up and then hold onto his paws when I'm telling him 'down' all the while telling me that they are dog people and they don't mind (I do mind!)

TBH there's loads, I'm a right miserable cow these days :(

angeldelight
30-07-2010, 06:54 PM
people who eat with their mouths open making revolting noises

parents who whine at their children when they want them to do something or to stop doing something

2 faced people

people who say things, or agree to things, just to stroke peoples egos when they don't really mean it

People who say 'I'm not racist but' and then come out with a totally racist comment

old people who think they have the right to be rude and push younger people out of the way

old people who get on a bus when they can clearly see it's full and then expect me with two toddlers on my lap to get up and give them a seat.

Kids (or adults) who expect everything right NOW

kids (or adults) who whine constantly

being ignored when I ask politely for somebody not to do something (or indeed to do something)

people who allow my pup to jump up and then hold onto his paws when I'm telling him 'down' all the while telling me that they are dog people and they don't mind (I do mind!)

TBH there's loads, I'm a right miserable cow these days :(

Blimey :eek: :eek:

Get it all out girl.....hope you feel better now

Angel xxx

charleyfarley
30-07-2010, 06:57 PM
Poop left on the pavement by any type of animal :angry:

Drivers not indicating, really gets my goat that one :angry:

Parents dropping off early and picking up late without even a phonecall :angry:

Daz not putting the coffee cannister back in the proper place :angry: Or wiping the shower cubicle down after his shower :angry: :angry:

Carol xx

onceinabluemoon
30-07-2010, 06:58 PM
Blimey :eek: :eek:

Get it all out girl.....hope you feel better now

Angel xxx

Ahh I feel better already, lol! ;)

angeldelight
30-07-2010, 06:59 PM
Ahh I feel better already, lol! ;)

Thank goodness for that

Angel xx

WibbleWobble
30-07-2010, 07:01 PM
having to listen to neighbours :censored: dum dum dum music blaring out of their windows when i want to sit and read the Guardian in the garden on a saturday!

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

mandy xxx

Dare4Distance
30-07-2010, 07:04 PM

I know exactly what you mean :angry: Also, people who just walk up to my dog and pick him up :eek: or say things like "Oh I could just put him in my handbag" Next time someone with a child says that I'm going to reply with "And I could probably fit your child in a suitcase but it's not really the done thing is it?" :rolleyes:

angeldelight
30-07-2010, 07:05 PM
I know exactly what you mean :angry: Also, people who just walk up to my dog and pick him up :eek: or say things like "Oh I could just put him in my handbag" Next time someone with a child says that I'm going to reply with "And I could probably fit your child in a suitcase but it's not really the done thing is it?" :rolleyes:

xxx

LOOPYLISA
30-07-2010, 07:12 PM
yes I know...............

"running low of Barcardi on a friday night"???????????????:laughing: :clapping:

:laughing:

That would be one of hubs :D

Now if it was vodka.............................:laughing:

funemnx
30-07-2010, 07:32 PM
People who rubbish their best friend as soon as shes left the room! :eek:

onceinabluemoon
30-07-2010, 07:58 PM

heehee love it!

I'd love to see somebody try and pick my pup up, he weighs about 30kg!

Vyx
01-08-2010, 06:50 AM
Indecision. Really hacks me off! "Stop blathering you fool and make a decision!"

Graham
01-08-2010, 05:59 PM

I wish more dog owners were like you, one of my pet hates is people who let their dog come charging up to me and jump up with their muddy paws, when I try to step away they say "he won't hurt you" or "he's only being friendly", they expect you to think their little darling is lovely and you should be glad to have them jump all over you.:angry:

julie w
01-08-2010, 08:22 PM
People chewing gum with mouth open making slapping noises with it
dog poo left on pavements
that there is always one know it all on every course i go on

we must go on the same courses then lol

Playmate
01-08-2010, 08:50 PM
People who do not supervise their children when out shopping :angry: :angry:
Yesterday I saw a toddler get hurt on an escalator when mum was to busy tyring to get the empty buggy down and completely oblivious to her child walking behind and falling down :panic: - What is wrong with strapping the child in the pushchair and using the lift? arrrrrrrggggghhhhh
Also in the supermarket a toddler standing on the seat in the trolley :eek:

angeldelight
28-11-2010, 01:21 PM
People who push and shove in a busy German market then swear at YOU because you can not move anywhere and you are in their way but you cant do anything about it

Grrrrrr

Angel xx

angeldelight
28-11-2010, 01:22 PM
People who do not supervise their children when out shopping :angry: :angry:
Yesterday I saw a toddler get hurt on an escalator when mum was to busy tyring to get the empty buggy down and completely oblivious to her child walking behind and falling down :panic: - What is wrong with strapping the child in the pushchair and using the lift? arrrrrrrggggghhhhh
Also in the supermarket a toddler standing on the seat in the trolley :eek:

I saw so much of this yesterday it reminded me of this thread

Angel xx

caz3007
28-11-2010, 02:37 PM
My antisocial next door but one neighbours. As she works with difficult children, why cant she keep hers under control.

Was in Tesco on Friday and bumped into our friendly community police lady and she asked me how things were going cos she hadnt had a call from me lately. Just hope I havent spoken too soon.

christine e
28-11-2010, 05:53 PM
Looking at poster boards in libaries, doctor's surgeries etc and seeing posters advertising events that have taken place, I find this really irritating!

Cx

claire'scherubs
28-11-2010, 08:25 PM
At this present time.......Wagner!!!!!!!

merry
29-11-2010, 02:10 PM
Course teacher/trainers who prefer to waste our time telling us endless anecdotes about their former career and all the fascinating things that have ever happened to them instead of teaching what they're supposed to.

:)

teacake2
29-11-2010, 02:17 PM
Playdough all being mixed up instead of kept in individual colours!!!
Teacake2

angeldelight
29-11-2010, 08:25 PM
Playdough all being mixed up instead of kept in individual colours!!!
Teacake2

Oh yes I sooooo hate this ha ha

Angel xx

angeldelight
02-03-2011, 01:14 AM
This time of year when every cat in town seems to be making kittens in MY garden :eek: :eek: :eek:

Xxx