PDA

View Full Version : First prospective visit on Monday!!

Laura233
05-03-2010, 08:13 AM
Hi all,

I have my first prospective lady coming on Monday she has a 3 yr old and 5 yr old boy.

Just trying to find out what normally happens in these meetings and what format they normally take... want to make a good impression but know I will be nervous!!

Any help or advice appreciated!!

Thanks, Laura

sjane2
11-03-2010, 10:14 PM
Hi Laura

can't really say how these meetings go as haven't been lucky enough to hve one yet! I am sure you will be fine. Do you have a prospectus to show her? which shows all your details. Have it ready and your answers to questions about fees and other questions you may be likely to be asked. My advise is to just be yourself, she is probably just as nervous to meet you. good luck hope it goes well.

I am still waiting for a first meeting or enquiry it is taking ages and I am getting fed up.

Sam

mamasheshe
11-03-2010, 10:40 PM
i find out more about children s routine and what the parents want! i give them a leaflet "about me and my family" toddler groups we may attend and a usual day oh and a list of my rates! concentrate on children and try not to scare them off with to much paperwork is my aim seems to of worked so far fingers crossed:D :D

angeldelight
13-03-2010, 01:48 AM
Hi all,

I have my first prospective lady coming on Monday she has a 3 yr old and 5 yr old boy.

Just trying to find out what normally happens in these meetings and what format they normally take... want to make a good impression but know I will be nervous!!

Any help or advice appreciated!!

Thanks, Laura

How did it go ?

Angel xx