PDA

View Full Version : Policies

laura2kidz
15-03-2008, 08:22 PM
Hi My name is Laura and I am currently in the process of registering to become a childminder, I am about to start writing my policies for the parents to sign and I was wondering if I have to get the parents to sign underneath each policy or can I write all the policies on a couple of pages and then get the parent s to sign at the bottom that they have read and understood all the policies. I hope that makes sense to you all. I am also currently doing my rick assessment and have gone around my house and found the risks and am now just wondering how to write this. Thank you ever so much for any help given and I am sure you will here lots more from me this looks like a great site. Luv Laura

miffy
15-03-2008, 08:32 PM
Hello Laura and welcome to the forum

You can either get parents to sign each policy or you can do a cover sheet with all your policies on and get the parents to sign that they have read understood and agree to abide by them - it's up to you

If you look on this site www.bromleycma.org.uk you will find a lot of useful information a-including sample risk assessments

Miffy xx

sarah707
15-03-2008, 08:38 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum!

Have a good browse around I'm sure you'll find lots of answers to questions you didn't even know you wanted to ask yet! :laughing:

With policies, I get them to read the policies then sign one header to say they've been read and understood - then when I do updates, I tell them in my newsletters :D