PDA

View Full Version : I've just reported a car to DVLA

Tink
03-03-2010, 06:11 PM
There's been a car parked behind mine for ages now with 4 flat tyres and it never moves, I don't even know who it belongs to.

It was taxed till the 1st of March and has no new tax disk so I've phoned DVLA and apparently it's been declared as SORN and is in the garage.

Well no it is not.:censored:

I'm so fed up of struggling to park my car every single day. I hope they come and tow it:D

breezy
03-03-2010, 06:23 PM
good for you !:clapping:

Annie_T
03-03-2010, 06:53 PM
good for you hun

there was a rover in the town underground car park for months ... and i mean months, it slowly collected dust, flat tyres writing in the dust bits being taken .. then it got taken away !! lol

pain in bottom they are.

my car runs out tax end march and is going to be sorned :( .. but i get my puma back on road :) and my car will be fixed and prob sold on :S

LOOPYLISA
03-03-2010, 06:58 PM
good for you hun

there was a rover in the town underground car park for months ... and i mean months, it slowly collected dust, flat tyres writing in the dust bits being taken .. then it got taken away !! lol

pain in bottom they are.

my car runs out tax end march and is going to be sorned :( .. but i get my puma back on road :) and my car will be fixed and prob sold on :S

Snap my car is on the drive and sorn off the road :thumbsup:

Need to sell :D

Ive pinched hubs 4x4 :thumbsup: