PDA

View Full Version : Childminding vacancy in West Midlands B62 area

jennyandchris
02-03-2010, 03:03 PM
Hi

We are Chris and Jenny, Mother and Daughter who co-mind together in the rural area of Romsley (Halesowen). We currently have vacancies available, Monday - Friday, 7.30am - 5.00pm.

We do a variety of activities with the children including painting, baking, making, music and song, trips to the park, zoo, nature reserves etc. We have listed below some details about us, but please contact us if you require anymore information.

Christine - I live in Romsley with my husband, within walking distance to the local park and school. I have a large, fully secure garden which the children play in as often as possible. I have two children of my own, Jenny 22, and Richard 21. I have been a registered childminder for 11 years, have first aid training, basic food hygiene and safeguarding children's awareness training.

Jenny - I live with my husband and step-son, aged 5 and childmind from my Mum's house in Romsley. I have been a registered childminder since 2008. I have successfully completed a HND level 5 in Advanced Practice in Working with Children and Families, NVQ level 3 in Home based Childcare, Paediatric First Aid, Full First Aid at Work and Basic Food Hygiene.

We look forward to hearing from you. Please contact us via the forum